The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Be the Living Damned HK3-5
I give myself 5 points for sending the Wedding Planner over to tell Chef to hurry up with the food. Ah, the fun I have! Next, I will tell him
Seana
8 messages
07-05-07 01:13 PM
HK S3 - Ep5 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep your sig-free speculations about what kind of an idiot hires HK DAWs to cater their wedding, and then cries when she gets what she deser
mysticwolf
66 messages
07-03-07 00:37 AM
HK3 - Ep. 5 - "It's Time to Vote" Thread
THE RULES 1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it
Scarlett O Hara
11 messages
07-02-07 03:29 PM
HK 3.4 Official Summary
Here I am substituting for Cyndimaus due to a VCR tape malfunction. *waves to Cyndi* [font size=6 color=blue]A Unique Dining E
Silvergirl1
8 messages
06-29-07 07:01 PM
HK Season 3 Summary Sign Up
Snark wanted. Any takers? You know you're watching. C'mon and sign up to do a summary. They counts as experience to get o
mysticwolf
19 messages
06-28-07 07:21 PM
Summary Woes
Please plug your ears while I scream. Okay, it's safe now. I'm supossed to do the summary this week. I had to record it be
Cyndimaus
1 messages
06-28-07 11:57 AM
Be the Living Damned HK3-4
I had a much larger role this week. There were so many meals to bring back to the kitchen! I must complain, however. I go to some trouble to fi
Seana
11 messages
06-27-07 08:56 PM
HK3 - Ep4 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Keep all discussion of this week's attempt to distribute biological weapons of mass destruction to unsuspecting diners on this thread until the West
mysticwolf
46 messages
06-26-07 09:00 PM
Bonnie-Death By A Thousand Cuts
Thank the lord this silly ##### is around-Julia's grace and talent are showcased even more. “The truth is incontroverti
sedition
1 messages
06-26-07 01:20 PM
HK3 - Ep 4 - IT'S TIME TO VOTE!
Just for the fun of it ... [b]THE RULES[/b] 1. Put the name of your choice for this week's boot IN THE SUBJECT HEADI
Scarlett O Hara
10 messages
06-25-07 08:59 PM
Be the Living Damned HK3-3 [View All]
Hello, good patrons of Hell's Kitchen. I would like to recommend to you that you go to another restaurant. Here, we will serve you rancid crab
Seana
22 messages
06-25-07 09:35 AM
HK3-3 Official Summary: Who's the Leader?
[b][font size=4]HK3-3 Official Summary: Who's the Leader?[/b][/font] Last week on Hell’s Kitchen, fish got
Seana
8 messages
06-22-07 10:31 AM
Aaron...anyone know what he has?
So, has anyone found out what mystery illness Aaron had? Poor sap, always fainting and crying....it really was just a matter of time. I just fou
MKitty
20 messages
06-21-07 03:21 PM
HK Season 3 - Ep. 3 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Keep your ####### opinions of Aaron's sniveling, Waffle Houses, incompetent cooks, and Gordon's impending involuntary commitme
mysticwolf
50 messages
06-19-07 09:16 AM
Official RTVW HK - S3, E1 Summary - "Welcome to Gordon's Nightmare"
I got the call late at night. As I raced down Charleston Blvd. my mind was spinning. Tires squealing I wheeled into the brightly lit parking lot and c
mysticwolf
9 messages
06-15-07 02:10 AM
HK 3.2 Official Summary
Hell's Kitchen 3.2 Official Summary [b]"The Mouse That Forgot to Roar"[/b] It's official - Satan is back in h
Silvergirl1
7 messages
06-14-07 09:44 PM
Eddie's got skilz
Who knew? This guy schooled at Le Cordon Bleu? Check out his website, www.pizzazzatlanta.com. Sure beats the Waffle House. http:
KoalaChick
4 messages
06-13-07 04:08 PM
Be the Living Damned HK3-2 [View All]
You notice how I attend Chef tout de suite when he claps his hands at me? You chefs, you take notes. It was a difficult service for me. There a
Seana
24 messages
06-13-07 01:05 PM
Does anyone here, besides ME, think they've seen Eddie before??
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46635c0318a49746.jpg > Why does this guy look so familiar?? I know
mistyrose52
10 messages
06-12-07 02:35 PM
HK Season 3 - Ep 2 - East Coast Update Thread [View All]
I know, it's a replay up now. The ECUT for that one is here: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/DCForumID86/172.shtml %
mysticwolf
39 messages
06-11-07 09:47 PM
Be the Living Damned HK3-1 [View All]
Welcome to Hell's Kitchen. You know, when I was growing up in Brussels, I dreamed of working for a shrieking tyrant who would embarrass me in f
Seana
54 messages
06-07-07 07:30 PM
New Recap Site
Check out the new, quick-to-update, snarky Hell's Kitchen recap site, TV Take Two! http://www.tvtaketwo.com
tvtaketwo
1 messages
06-07-07 02:50 PM
There's a Betting Spoiler Out There...
The same betting site that presented us with the JD Fortune Rockstar win and Uchenna & Joyce's victory o
ginger
4 messages
06-07-07 11:04 AM
The Preview for the Season of HK
Does anyone think that one of the chef's (female presumably - the one who said she was messed up I think) slit their wrists and that's why an
Vixxxen
9 messages
06-06-07 02:53 PM
Hell's Kitchen Drinking Game
My husband and I decided to sip our rum and cokes every time Gordon was bleeped. Can anyone tell me how the last 45 minutes of the show went? Beca
KoalaChick
12 messages
06-06-07 02:14 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •