The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Official HK Season 3, Episode 10 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please discuss the penultimate episode here until the West Coast has a chance to watch. Will Bonnie's design sense match her supposedly phenominal p
mysticwolf
31 messages
08-06-07 10:41 PM
Be the Living Damned HK3-9
Here we are down to the Final Two. I must say I am surprised to see our little Bonnie here. I thought Jen had redeemed herself enough. Bu
Seana
4 messages
07-31-07 05:21 PM
Why did Gordon not offer Jen culinary school as well?
What is with that? Jen goes further and Gordon does not give her a chance to go to culinary school. Would he had offered Jen the chance if she was B
Reality_check
2 messages
07-31-07 02:36 PM
HK3, Ep9 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Yes. It's too f'ing early to start this, but tough. DH & I are celebrating our 25th anniversary by going to dinner and working at the Cheryl C
mysticwolf
32 messages
07-31-07 01:00 PM
Is tonight the FINALE???
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46635c0318a49746.jpg > I would think we'd have one more elimination %
mistyrose52
3 messages
07-30-07 08:28 PM
HK 3.8 Episode Summary: The Suspense is Killing Me
[center][b][font size=4]RTVW Official Summary: Hell’s Kitchen 3, Episode 8 The Suspense is Killing Me[/b][/fo
Seana
4 messages
07-28-07 07:09 PM
Be the Living Damned HK3-8
From Final Five to Final Three in a single episode! How very exciting. Hopefully now that we have only the crême of the crop left, I will no l
Seana
11 messages
07-27-07 12:30 PM
Need someone to do the review, if possible
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/46635c0318a49746.jpg > I agreed to this a few weeks ago, and apologiz
mistyrose52
7 messages
07-24-07 10:33 AM
HK Ep 7 East Coat Update Thread [View All]
Please keep your sig-pic comments about the remaining DAWs here until the West Coat peeps have a chance to [s]vomit[/s] see the episode.%
mysticwolf
35 messages
07-24-07 10:32 AM
HK3, Episode 7 "It's Time to Vote" Thread
Where's Scarlett? Is it OK if I post this thread this week? It's getting down to the nitty gritty. THE RULES 1. Put th
Seana
7 messages
07-24-07 08:37 AM
HK 3.6 Episode Summary. “Destiny’s Child Chef”
[center][font size=5]Destiny’s [strike]Child[/strike] Chef[/center][/font] Last week on Hell’s Kitchen.
Snidget
5 messages
07-23-07 10:06 AM
HK 3.6 Episode Summary, “Bonnie Get Your Groove On”.
[b]Hells Kitchen 3.6 Episode Summary, “Bonnie Get Your Groove On”.[/b] [b]Prologue.[/b] Previously,
bullzeye
8 messages
07-22-07 03:13 PM
Be the Living Damned, HK3-7
Hello, my little chefs. So sorry about my bad back, ladies, or I would most certainly have helped you unload that order. Twice. I saw you loo
Seana
7 messages
07-20-07 07:32 PM
Some Thoughts on the Blue Team [View All]
Let's discuss the Blue Team and its members, shall we? No need to be nice. Aaron should have been the one to get tossed tonight. Ho
Seana
42 messages
07-17-07 04:04 PM
HK Season 3 - Episode 7 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please keep all sigpic free discussion of tonight's episode which will separate the people from the donkeys on this thread until after the West Coas
Snidget
33 messages
07-17-07 03:30 PM
I! Am a loser.
Guys....I've been reminded that it is my week to write the HK summary (Thanks Mystic). No biggie. I actually taped HK on Monday because I wa
bystander
11 messages
07-17-07 02:46 PM
poor Aaron
It really was a shame that Aaron had to leave but I think he was out of his comfort zone. He was way too emotional and just not ready for the stress o
cherlynn
1 messages
07-15-07 08:10 PM
Hell's kitchen
Thank you Chef Ramsey for getting rid of Melissa ! That hair of her's was ridiculous and her attitude sucked !...She couldn't fix breakfast fo
cherlynn
2 messages
07-12-07 07:41 PM
Harping on Melissa [View All]
She drives me nuts. What's with her hair? PUT IT UP!! I've worked in a number of kitchens and dining rooms over the course of
Seana
26 messages
07-11-07 08:32 PM
Be the Living Damned HK3-6
Hello, my little chefs! Last week's non-elimination was surprising, was it not? This week it was no surprise that the Red team won the ch
Seana
8 messages
07-10-07 08:19 PM
HK Season 3 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Please be kind to our West Coast viewers and keep all discussion of how badly Melissa can screw up the men's team here, until they have an opportu
mysticwolf
48 messages
07-10-07 02:40 PM

My Hell's Kitchen Dream
Yes, I actually had a dream about Hell's Kitchen. And there was no need to bleep anything. Here we go: I was one of the Chefs. The ki
Cyndimaus
9 messages
07-09-07 08:46 PM
HK-Ep6 "It's Time to Vote" Thread
Is anybody still watching? Does anyone still care? If so, than VOTE! THE RULES 1. Put the name of your choice for this
Scarlett O Hara
12 messages
07-09-07 05:49 PM
NEK (Non-Elimination Kitchen)
This is all Aaron's fault. Figure that the reward roster is set well before the season starts, and occasionally before the casting star
Estee
3 messages
07-05-07 02:48 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •