The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |
Conferences Hell's Kitchen Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
HK 4 - Ep8 ECUT
Jen joins Blue Team. Challenge: 20 ingredients. Make dishes using all 20 ingredients, without using any of them twice. Blue
mysticwolf
7 messages
05-20-08 10:30 PM
HK 4 - Ep 7 - ECUT
Women (+ Mattie) win the blindfold test. Men get to clean. Dinner is chaos. Mattie shines, Jen pouts, Ben snaps. Service is not f
mysticwolf
10 messages
05-20-08 03:38 PM
Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 7: Showdown at the HK Corral
If you canít stand the heat, get out of the kitchen and lately thereís been a lot of heat between Ben and Matt. Hellís Kitchen isnít big en
pikachu
6 messages
05-19-08 11:13 PM
Official Summary: Hell's Kitchen Four - Episode 666-Sweet 16
[B] OFFICIAL SUMMARY: HELLíS KITCHEN 4 EPISODE 666 SWEET
Ahtumbreez
6 messages
05-19-08 04:02 PM
Mystic! You were missed tonight
So Jen goes to the men's team next week and ewww, someone cuts the tip of their finger off. *shudder Glad Ben is gone. I really didn
Ahtumbreez
4 messages
05-16-08 01:58 AM
Be the Living Damned 4.7
I love the palate-testing competition. Come on, you donuts, these weren't even difficult! Radishes have a unique flavour. Unique means "n
Seana
2 messages
05-14-08 10:10 AM
Be the Living Damned 4.6
A Sweet Sixteen party to remember, wouldn't you say? What were all you donuts thinking? Shrimp with [i]everything[/i]? How abou
Seana
15 messages
05-13-08 06:36 PM
Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 5: Don't Pay The Pizza Man.
[b][center][font size=4]Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 5 "Don't Pay The Pizza Man"[/b][/c
bullzeye
6 messages
05-12-08 05:48 PM
HK Season 4 - Episode 6 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
You wanna know who the mystery chef is? You wanna know who manages to make Gordon go ballistic tonight? You wanna know who gets sent home? Well%
mysticwolf
22 messages
05-10-08 00:21 AM
Matty is a big whiny crybaby
and he needs to go home. Got any favorites? Anyone you want to see leave? http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds
moonbaby
14 messages
05-09-08 09:02 PM
Chef Ramsay ... the anti-Trump
I have to give props to Chef Ramsay for knowing the difference between being barely beaten and being losers. The guys lose on the comment cards 99%
Keyser
3 messages
05-08-08 11:52 AM
Who will the new chef be?
Female -- possibly one we've seen before, or at least one that Ben knows on sight -- could be someone who was eliminated from a previous season --
Estee
12 messages
05-07-08 11:59 AM
HK Season 4 - Episode 5 East Coast Update Thread [View All]
Tonight the menu includes boinkings, beyotches, and deep-fried digits - all finished off in a nice, fresh, saline broth. Since spoiled food an
mysticwolf
26 messages
05-01-08 03:26 PM
Be the Living Damned 4.5
Yes, that's right. I picked a pizza with prosciutto and sun-dried tomatoes as being better than something more gourmet. I don't care how high-
Seana
4 messages
05-01-08 01:52 PM
Hell's Kitchen 4.4 Official Episode Summary
Hell's Kitchen - Ep 4, Season 4, aired 4/22/08 http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4811f32733ed1c41
Silvergirl1
8 messages
05-01-08 01:10 PM
Open the Door for Your...Mystery Chef
Is it Julia? http
ginger
3 messages
04-30-08 10:01 PM
ANyone know what happends to Vanessa
Does anyone know if she continues on or is her hand in need of more serious medical attention i know she had to see a plastics surgeon but if she doen
jd8855
0 messages
04-29-08 00:02 AM
Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 3: Whine Accompaniement
[b][center][font size=4]Official Summary: Hellís Kitchen 4, Episode 3 Whine Accompaniment[/b][/center][%2
Seana
5 messages
04-26-08 05:36 PM
Be the Living Damned 4.4
Well isn't this exciting. We've finally had a full service. I wouldn't have thought it was possible. Jean-Philippe. Take off the d
Seana
7 messages
04-26-08 04:49 AM
Season 4: Hellís Kitchen Episode 2 Official Summary: Barbieís Dream-World Kitchen
[b] Season 4: Hellís Kitchen Episode 2 Official Summary: Barbieís Dream-World Kitchen[/b] [b]Previously on Hellís K
Bebo
7 messages
04-25-08 11:40 AM
HK Season 4 Episode 4 ECUT
Who cries tonight? Who gets tossed to the curb like a serving of overdone risotto? Who gets burned? And, are they burned by the stove, or by
mysticwolf
19 messages
04-24-08 12:36 PM
Be the Living Damned, 4.3
You *honestly* thought you were going to be killing chickens? Honestly? Donuts. *look of disgust* I can't stand to look at any of yo
Seana
17 messages
04-23-08 02:20 PM
Be the Living Damned [View All]
Come play Be the Living Damned, where you get a chance to speak as a contestant on the Fox reality series, Hell's Kitchen. [link:community.r
Seana
22 messages
04-17-08 00:46 AM
HK Season 4 Episode 3 ECUT Thread [View All]
Sorry I'm late. Keep your commentary about our current crop of crying, whining, DAWs here until Chef can rake them over the coals on the West Co
mysticwolf
23 messages
04-16-08 10:22 AM
Hell's Kitchen Season 4, Episode 1 Official Summary: The Dark Lord, and the Desperate Attention-seeking Wizard Wannabes
[font size=Ē4Ē color="red"][b]The Dark Lord, and the Desperate Attention-seeking Wizard Wannabes[/b][/font]
mysticwolf
8 messages
04-12-08 01:15 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •