The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
GARGOILS!!!!
LMAO... HAHAHA That one was the one of the best so far!! Even my fiancee watched in anticipation I might add.. But he'll never admit to it!!
slocalgirl
0 messages
11-16-05 02:49 PM
Wife Swap 11/7/05
Since I don't see a thread dedicated to last nights ep of Wife Swap I'm starting one here. What do you think about the swap?
DonnaLynn
14 messages
11-15-05 04:19 PM
Marguriete, a sad example
I usually have no comments for reality t.v. but I just could not forget about this lady who said she was a " God Warrior." Maybe from satan who a
simplyredsgal
1 messages
11-15-05 01:06 AM
Marguerite seems like she needs new friends...
After a little detective work, i've found Marguerite's dance studio, and a handy email address... publicly available from all that jazz dance
seechao
1 messages
11-14-05 09:02 PM
MARGARET'S TYPE OF CHRISTIAN
I'm just curious, is there anyone on this message board who is Margaret's type of Chritian? Do you feel she acted in a Christian manner?%
Jenoc99
1 messages
11-14-05 12:31 PM
when is it on
when do the new ones come on????
kimmiepooh
2 messages
11-14-05 02:20 AM
Hear Marguerite SING!
Alright, not really but these guys made a really funny remix of some of her more pithy sayings. Clever AND scary. http://www.stere
PagongRatEater
0 messages
11-13-05 09:29 AM
Sad Sad World
If the show with the God Warrior is what our country finds entertaining that it really is a very sad world. Weren't the producers and Directors wor
bernie1213
0 messages
11-11-05 02:26 PM
my time
Interesting concept, bringing someone with a different perspective about how a household is run into a house. Could be presented much bet
daffyduckformergremlin
1 messages
11-11-05 01:39 PM
What a hypocrite!
So, the obviously mentally deranged nutcase took the money after all... what a hypocrite. I feel so sorry for her poor children and her husband.
RosieRoo
3 messages
11-11-05 01:36 PM
Dark sided Margaret
We now have evidence that the devil does walk among us in the form of a short 500 pound self-righteous, self-centered crisco can with a a hillbil
blue angel
1 messages
11-11-05 01:35 PM
The Fat Psycho Mom Should Get Her Own T.V. Show!!!!!!!
Seriously. She could go around the neighborhood, door to door, and be the God warrior to all her neighbors. It would be great!!! Let's sa
Carl
2 messages
11-11-05 08:57 AM
New Trading Spouses 11/2/05!!!! [View All]
Did anyone catch the preview of the new Trading Spouses? It aired after Nanny 911 last night! Oh my gosh! The woman they showed is either a C
DonnaLynn
50 messages
11-09-05 11:25 PM
The Balancing Sticks the boy was playing with....
Hello All, On tonights episode one of the boys was playing with some type of balancing sticks which I have been looking all over for. Do
LindsayLooH
3 messages
11-09-05 05:37 PM
Christian Monstrosity versus New Ager . . .
The producers of this program are beyond cruel. I suggest that contestants be given a mental stability test before being allowed to put themselves an
Holyoak
2 messages
11-09-05 07:43 AM
Judgement
This lady kills me on lasts night episode of wife swap. First of all she doesn't need Jesus, she needs Jenny Craig. She runs around and
peddi
14 messages
11-08-05 01:02 PM
outraged
I am OUTRAGED after watching the premier of Trading Spouses. I am a strong Christian woman, and that "Christian" woman gave those who follow Ch
katiekate
5 messages
11-04-05 08:26 AM
Trading Spouses
I thought Titanic sank! That lard ##### needs to take a chill pill, I feel sorry for her youngest daughter in fact I feel sorry for any
Capi
0 messages
11-04-05 00:50 AM
She was condemning
What her God created. Why would she consider worshiping the Solstice "of the Dark Side"? People like her are why I stayed in the Broom Closet fo
alphachild
0 messages
11-03-05 05:33 PM
CRAZY LADY?!?
OMG this woman CLEARLY has mental problems I just hope that child protective services gets that little girl out of there before it is too late. The wo
mkt519
1 messages
11-03-05 09:58 AM
Christian Lady chose wrong reality show....
One last thought....Margaret, the mentally ill and despairingly obese woman who gets violent towards even the cameramen,etc later in the show chos
angelane
3 messages
11-03-05 07:59 AM
10/24 Wife Swap
Its going to be another good week! This week we have a party New Yorker switching with a fellow Kentuckian in the rural part of the state with 5 kid
universityofkentuckyrocks
1 messages
10-25-05 07:01 AM
10/17 Wife Swap
I couldn't stand that overprotective mother. If I had parents like that, I'd seriously hate them and I'd kick their asses. I don't know how
TShirtEmpire
2 messages
10-20-05 11:21 AM
Wife Swap
Last night (10/17) was really disturbing. Nine people all sleeping together in one room of an RV, saying "goodnight" to each other like th
southafrican
1 messages
10-19-05 08:00 AM
10/10 Wife Swap Discussion
I'm looking forward to this one b/c theres a family from Kentucky in it, because that where I live! The Kentucky Family who likes B
universityofkentuckyrocks
8 messages
10-15-05 07:11 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •