The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
"Ms. Florida" is lying to herself
She must only leave her house to visit bars because the city she lives in is considered a country town. She lives in Davie, Florida which is where
s33024
4 messages
01-17-06 01:34 PM
Anyone else notice we never say the "lie" ?
Remember in the previews for the second show they showed the Wi daughter saying that it was all a lie and they were so angry to find out about it? T
claire
2 messages
01-17-06 09:49 AM
the bag from florida
Boy what can you say about someone who is that self absorbed someone who is more concerned with the electric slide than her husband he seems to be su
t
4 messages
01-15-06 11:45 AM
I went to HS with Shantrise, from WS on 1/9/06
I wasn't a friend or even a close acquaintence. But for a while, we were in high school together. She seemed controlling on the show%2
Spanky68
1 messages
01-12-06 11:02 AM
Wife Swap/ Counseling
Im just wondering, if after the show , any of these families recieve any counseling ?It seems like in some families the children could use it as
Pradasmeadow
1 messages
01-12-06 09:22 AM
Wife Swap vs. Trading Spouses
I have recently become a convert having watched Trading Spouses since its inception and only recently catching a few episodes of Wife Swap. To my min
PagongRatEater
7 messages
01-11-06 02:57 PM
'God Warrior' probably mentally ill...BPD?
I know a lot of people have commented on the so-called God Warrior from Trading Spouses as being "absolutely friggen crazy," but has there been
Teckin
1 messages
01-10-06 10:59 PM
Wife Swap 12/19
The blonde mother was the most horrid person I have ever seen on a reality TV show. How self-center and shallow can a person be? I think
Peach1010
5 messages
12-22-05 02:20 PM
Who is Malcom X? You gotta be kidding me
Is this lady for real? How in the world can you go on national tv and say a think like that? Do you think she knew who Martin Luther King was?
Mama_Pita
2 messages
12-21-05 07:14 PM
HEATHER WHOPPERER
If anyone knows what Heather Whopperer is up to lately, please post or email me! I felt really badly for that young girl, she needs support
Jenoc99
0 messages
12-21-05 01:56 PM
Mass. and NY family
First off I want to say that I love Octavia!! She really seems to be a warm and kind person who has good family morals and beliefs. The only probl
nazpink
2 messages
12-16-05 07:56 AM
Wopperer and Dancy Family
Ok first of all I don't know how much bad I can say about the Dancy family except that they may be at the brink of pushing their children just a lit
leianawd
17 messages
12-09-05 09:42 PM
Bayou mom
Since the Hurricane hit the Gulf Coast, for some reason I keep thinking about the Bayou mom on Trading Spaces. I wonder if her and her family are o
DonnaLynn
19 messages
12-08-05 04:38 AM
3/16/05 Atheist Family & Christian Family: WifeSwap
Hi gang, my family, The Finley Family, was chosen to appear on ABC's WifeSwap. The episode will air March 16th, 2005 @ 10PM ET. We are a b
infidelguy
15 messages
12-08-05 00:17 AM
question
what did you guys think of the smoker with the stairs show this week
smiley2
4 messages
12-02-05 09:55 PM
I love the self rightious Christians
I think the saying is something live LOVE ONE ANOTHER AS I HAVE LOVED YOU! We all live with sin so who are we to judge. I felt like I could have j
GATELY
15 messages
11-26-05 10:26 PM
Lazy, Sloth
I was wondering what others thought about the 11/21 show. It is good to see we all seem to agree. Fat, lazy and selfish pretty much sum up one of
mbh
1 messages
11-23-05 03:40 PM
Wife Swap 11/21/05
OMG!!!! That fat wife was AWEFUL!!!! What a self-righteous,smug b*tch!!!! She thinks she is healthy? She t
Peach1010
3 messages
11-22-05 07:59 PM
So, now they get paid to sit and watch TV
I don't get to watch the show regularly but on the ocassions I do catch it, one of the wives is not willing to obide by the rules and follow the h
monica_maria
3 messages
11-22-05 01:42 PM
Stomach Stapling
When the God Warrior gets her stomach stapled let's all "pray" that they add two or three to her deranged mouth! CPS needs to move in and remo
CelticEyes
6 messages
11-22-05 03:08 AM
"Religious" Swap
I am a Christian. Short and simple... I believe what was recently witnessed on Wife Swap was NOT Christian behaviour. I am referring to the woman w
carolann
4 messages
11-21-05 03:28 PM
I used to like these shows but...
I used to like these shows but now they are becoming more and more "Jerry Springer" like. I liked the shows better when they were 2 semi-normal %
susieqmus
2 messages
11-20-05 11:19 PM
trading spouses 11.16
[font color=teal] this ep features a swimsuit/fitness model switching with a pretty run-of-the-mill doormat of a housewife. so
cqvenus
3 messages
11-19-05 02:13 AM
Marguerites Bobblehead Doll on Ebay!
To all of those who fell in love with Marguerite on Trading Spouses, her Bobble Head doll is now availible on Ebay! Go to ebay and sear
JohnEthc
6 messages
11-18-05 03:35 PM
Wimpy men?
Has anybody else noticed how many of the husbands in these shows just seem to sit back and let their wives walk all over them? There have been some
Jane57
0 messages
11-16-05 04:32 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •