The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |
Conferences Trading Spouses / Wife Swap Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
You Know What's Hilarious?
I've watched this show about 10 times and each time I find this funnier and funnier...people sign up for the show knowing they'll be living with s
LilCritic
5 messages
09-15-06 08:56 PM
Hardins/lady who spent money on clothes 8/14
Did anyone catch the show? I was shocked that people like the Hardins are allowed to home school their children. They are doing them a great disserv
Tonya_Harding
2 messages
08-29-06 04:25 PM
TELL ME
SO how is it that this show has gone for a few years...and on the show they tell the mum/dad that they are to spend the other money and yet they see
mrsleeisme
0 messages
08-17-06 06:01 AM
Ghani/Stallone 7/31
So did anyone else think it was a bit whacked that the show focused on the cleanliness/grubbiness of the families, especially in the follow-up,
thespis3
1 messages
08-07-06 11:38 AM
Wife Swap March 6th episode [View All]
Discuss here:
aquariaqueen
30 messages
07-01-06 01:32 PM
Danny is a loser Wife Swap 2/27
Wow what a complte aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaassssssssssssss I've never seen such a pathetic excuse for a "man" in my life. Those poor children d
catcar
9 messages
05-23-06 09:33 PM
Apply for Wife Swap
Hi, my name is Jodi and I am a casting producer for ABC's hit show Wife Swap. I am always looking for dynamic and interesting families to apply. E
Wife Swap
2 messages
05-13-06 02:53 PM
Rodeo Chick vs. Happy Hairdresser
You all must live in a bubble. All these opinions bustin' on Cowgirl Jen and Cowboy Randy. Do you really believe that the whole thing wasn't slan
wackywoman
1 messages
05-12-06 12:00 PM
Rodeo Chick uses her children as slave labour
Did anyone see the episode on May 01, 2006? There was this rodeo chick on there and her uneducated hick husband. Are you kidding me! %
adamldux
8 messages
05-10-06 07:09 PM
The rodeo family is in trouble and arenít even aware of how dysfunctional their lives are.
The rodeo family is in trouble and arenít even aware of how dysfunctional their lives are. During the program, after seeing the abusive manner in
ScorpioRising
2 messages
05-08-06 00:01 AM
Wicked Witch Ranch/ Mommy dearest
I am glad to see that their are people out there in the rodeo business and so on, that believe that lady is mean. Her husband seems very abusive,
MelissainNC
1 messages
05-03-06 03:38 PM
Ridgely Ranch info
More photos of Jen here http://www.wickedr.com/ Jennifer & Randy Ridgely Phone: 302-492-3327 Address: 2621 Sandy Be
EYGirl
0 messages
05-02-06 02:40 PM
Wife Swap needs families
IS YOUR FAMILY READY FOR PRIMETIME TELEVISION?? ARE YOU A MOTHER WHO HAS EVER WONDERED HOW DIFFERENT YOUR LIFE WOULD HAVE BEENIF YOUí
JamieABC
14 messages
04-26-06 09:33 PM
God Worrior To Be On Tv Again [View All]
Can't remember which talk show is going to have her on , but I think it is either Oprah or Dr Phil. Anyone else know? I am talking about the hug
claire
22 messages
04-18-06 09:15 AM
Trading Spouses 4/7
Well, since no one else started this thread I guess I will. Is anyone even watching this show anymore? I thought that the Welsh family
nazpink
4 messages
04-18-06 09:12 AM
wife swap april 10
I think that was really uncalled for for the happy-go-lucky woman to burn the other family's book that had recorded all their activities. As the so
boshih
7 messages
04-16-06 11:30 PM
Margaret Episode Re-telecast Discussion Thread
Please keep all new posts about Margaret the 'screaming Christian lady' on this thread. Thanks.
IceCat
12 messages
04-13-06 08:46 PM
Trading Spouses 3/25
Well, I can't say that I was extremely intrigued with this episode as I kept drifting in and out of the room. One family lives in a ver
nazpink
6 messages
04-01-06 10:07 PM
Barbara Gate, the Veganazi on Trading Spouse
Hi, Iím from Australia and theyíve just aired the Trading Spouses Vegan/Bayou episode. The vegan mom is Barbara Gates and the Bayou mom is Dia
Shar bev
2 messages
04-01-06 09:58 PM
3/27--freaks-I'm for you :)
Only have watched this show a few times, but this one made me want to comment -- to the "freak-show" family--I want you to know that your love f
cathu
9 messages
03-28-06 09:02 AM
march 17th Zandi/Frazier
Well, well, well!! I thought Mrs. Frazier was so right on about Mr. Zandi- what an insightful lady! Gosh you wouldn't guess that in a
Jenoc99
6 messages
03-24-06 09:12 PM
march 10 episode
Did anyone see that one? I keep expecting someone to post something about it because it was the funniest s***!!
realtvlvr
8 messages
03-14-06 02:20 PM
I kind of feel sorry for those kids in Florida
Puppies and kittens are cute, too, until they grow up. Based on the example of the parents, these girls zero sum of people skills -- I can hear
L8am
2 messages
03-13-06 09:32 PM
How to let her know
I wonder how to let Mrs. Schactner know how much I ended up respecting her and her husband at the end of the 2/27/06 episode. I thought she was a
Chenadreams
1 messages
03-01-06 07:34 AM
and another thing...
if the Marincak's really run in the high society circles and live in a celebrity neighborhood, then they will now be the laughing joke of those ci
bwookie3
3 messages
02-28-06 07:29 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •