The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Winner
I am willing to bet that Sara (6th) is the next to go. I was rooting for her early on but she doesnt connect well with the camera. I wa
capcomguy
12 messages
05-01-06 03:40 PM
Nnenna what were U thinking
Nnenna the guy was not a famous actor, you were not acting in a love scene, so why o why would you let him do that to you? you could h
prosecutor
18 messages
05-01-06 01:53 PM
Hehe, good one, guys...
I just realized...and I thought this was kinda "cute"... I realized that the episode started off with Jade, Furonda, and Nnenna re-
Das Mole
4 messages
04-28-06 05:45 PM
nenna is so ugly [View All]
why does everybody love nenna because she she has such a sad story to tell well guess wat everybody has probllems but that doesnt make them as pretty
marlaine_vaughn
23 messages
04-27-06 05:27 PM
YaYa in a Movie
Hey all, I am new here and I am so glad I found this site, since there are NO message boards on the ANTM website, so anyways this is the first c
RockGoddess420
2 messages
04-27-06 08:00 AM
who got voted out
I missed the end, can anyone tell me who got kicked off tonight? Thanks so much.
oojenn22oo
2 messages
04-27-06 06:29 AM
Tonights Episode
This came from Yahoo TV about tonights episode. I soooooooo hope Jade and Nenna for that fact is in the losing group, I would love to see them pamp
Queene1979
0 messages
04-26-06 07:04 PM
Tyra Stop judging everyone's personality
I don't know about you guys but I had enough of Tyra giving her criticism to others about being sincere. On ANTM as well as her talk show she is a b
kcity28
7 messages
04-26-06 06:02 PM
Jade is unreal
Jade is so fake. She thinks that she has modeling down and they should just go ahead and pick her already. She is not ready for the modeling industry
msladyhotlady
1 messages
04-26-06 04:40 PM
Not so quiet Nenna
Nenna has everbody fooled. All she has is a gorgeous smile and a background that could win everyone over. Everybody has a sad story they could tell.
msladyhotlady
1 messages
04-26-06 04:39 PM
BAD ATTITUDE TOO!!!!!!!!!
NENNA IS NOT ONLY IN MY OPINION UGLY ON THE OUTSIDE BUT ALSO HAS AN UGLY ATTITUDE SHE DOESNT RESPECT THE OTHER GIRLS IN THE HOUSE BUT SHE ALSO IS COCK
marlaine_vaughn
2 messages
04-26-06 12:32 PM
Jade...wow
Alright, so...she started off as the token bee-yotch of the season, but I have to admit...her photo this last week was pretty damn fierce. Even th
Das Mole
5 messages
04-26-06 00:13 AM
Who do you think..
who d'u think is the next to go? and the 3 finals? i think sara is gonna be the next one out, or unfortunately Danielle (cuz they
Faiks
1 messages
04-25-06 08:25 AM
Tyra Unethical?
I'm really concerned that Joanie wasn't fully advised when she got her teeth fixed. Her teeth were not straight - a problem usually fixed by brac
gerggco
12 messages
04-24-06 11:50 PM
Please help explain the elimination process!
My girlfriend and I are having a dispute over ANTM. She says that the order in which Tyra calls the girls out is their "rank" for that episode. So
maxheilbron
5 messages
04-24-06 07:48 AM
Black and White Photos
The black and white photos of the models crying were fantastic. The show has shot black and whites before on another cycle. Can anybody recall which c
macman66
6 messages
04-23-06 05:58 PM
Big deal about the TEETH!!!
It was great to see ANTM actually give the girls something positive to look back on in the event that they don't win. The makeovers were good if the
flower2
19 messages
04-23-06 05:12 AM
Jade gets away with props
This might get blocked because it might have been bought up before but.... when it comes to Jade she always uses props to make a good photo
ILOVEMERCEDES
7 messages
04-22-06 11:32 PM
DONT CLOSE THE GAP
i dont think danielle should close the gap simply because she loves it so much, besides everyone that tyra gives UNWANTED haircuts and colors to end
marlaine_vaughn
1 messages
04-22-06 11:25 PM
Nnenna a baby doll???
What were those guys thinking? Nnenna is a beautiful woman, but she is kind of androgynous and absolutely nothing like a baby doll. She looked rid
CouchTater
10 messages
04-22-06 10:07 AM
Anybody catch Mercedes in the Payless ad during this week's show?
I'm pretty sure it was her anyway... (runner-up from cycle 2, was it?)
Jelohi715
8 messages
04-22-06 08:39 AM
I THINK THIALAND WILL BE WONDERFUL
I think this trip will be the best yet. fashion wise its off the beaten path and I think the girls would learn something out of the ordinary. %0
ILOVEMERCEDES
0 messages
04-21-06 10:04 PM
who will be eliminated?
Who are the two people you think will be eliminated during episode 8?
dancemodel
3 messages
04-21-06 02:23 PM
what's the deal with sara?
i mean.. no offense but she's really not that something she's a nice girl but.. i mean, d'u really think she could make it? so why are
Faiks
2 messages
04-21-06 02:18 PM
who do you want to win
who does everybody want to win because i wanted brooke to win but she got kicked off so i dont know who im rooting for
marlaine_vaughn
1 messages
04-21-06 12:44 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •