The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
whats the point in keeping her
i myself loooove danielle and want her to win but every week the judges go on and on about how she wont win due to her accent which i feel is discrimi
BRE_IS AWINNER
3 messages
05-11-06 10:58 PM
Questionable Photo Selection
I think that the "best" photos of Danielle and Sarah were not really their best at all. I'm not a photographer, and of course I didnt see all
geminirose
0 messages
05-11-06 08:36 PM
Top 4 [View All]
Anyone want to go out on a limb and list their top 4 picks here? I'll start heehee. 4.Jade 3.Furonda( I struggle
prosecutor
27 messages
05-11-06 01:18 PM
Ms. Jay is a Jealous,Vicious Queen [View All]
You know I am soooooo sick of that Hideous Jealous Female wanna be Ms Jay, why is it that she's so disgruntled about being trapped inside of that
NotHerAgain
26 messages
05-10-06 11:24 PM
jade
I have one comment for jade. I think she does not have a personality for a model. Her opinion about others are very demening and she needs to back off
mamalo46
1 messages
05-10-06 09:43 PM
Southern Accent and Jade
Southern accent should not be frowned upon. Yes, it would be nice for Danielle to improve on her speech. But, the southern accent will not go away
Southern Bell
2 messages
05-10-06 09:42 PM
Jade needs to fade! [View All]
What an absolute wench this chick is. Did she learn nothing from last season from miss egomaniac herself Lisa?!?!?! They kept
eire_heart74
42 messages
05-10-06 09:00 PM
Furonda's Website
www.furonda.com "Don't Even Get Me Started"
Darling Nickey
1 messages
05-10-06 03:51 PM
Jade the Scientist..Yeah right!
I can't believe Jade would talk about something so foreign to her...like how elephants are related to dinosaurs. Pa-LEEZE! Le'ts see.....eleph
jcarcar
5 messages
05-09-06 09:17 PM
Sara:The ideal model
In my opinion Sara is the ideal ANTM. Those lips height and athletic build. I love her.
amazonophile
1 messages
05-09-06 09:14 PM
Is it just me or is this season coming out of left field
From the begining i thought I knew the duds and the winner even those who had staying power but now who knows. Mollie Sue going home so quickly, to
Darling Nickey
1 messages
05-09-06 04:09 PM
Wanna-not be-Ghetto Furronda
Furonda is not pretty to me. In a photo she has some glamour, but on camera she look like she straight from the hood. I mean, frying chicken and
msladyhotlady
15 messages
05-08-06 02:56 PM
ilovemercedes
did i love mercedes get booted cause i didnt hear from her in a lomg time.
BRE_IS AWINNER
1 messages
05-08-06 02:52 PM
DID YALL C WAT HAPPENED
did anybody c the previews for next week i think danielle got hurt and they rushed her to the hospital. i hope everything is ok because she is doing s
BRE_IS AWINNER
8 messages
05-07-06 06:14 PM
wednesday 3rd February 2006 - tonight's show
TSK!! its sad that furonda got sent home tonight she was an interesting "story line" to follow. however we all must be honest w ith ourselves
MoNalogy
11 messages
05-06-06 04:59 AM
I HATE JADE!!!!!!!
If Jade makes it through one more show I am going to scream. I hate her looks and her attitude towards the other girls and to the panel. She
missy111963
3 messages
05-04-06 08:42 AM
America's Next Top Model 6 - Official Episode 9 Summary - "Foreshadowing 101"
Another week, another fascinating episode of Top Model; an episode that was a showcase for the less-than-subtle techniques employed by the produce
Das Mole
2 messages
05-04-06 02:36 AM
Tyras pics arent too good either.
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/444009651109b76d.html
dancemodel
6 messages
05-03-06 11:32 PM
help
I am kind of new here and I don't know what this means, after my screen name it says this 1 desperate attention whore postings DAW Leve
RockGoddess420
1 messages
05-03-06 09:24 PM
Speaking my mind Jade and other haters
Number one, stop hating on Nenna because of the phone. That girl who keeps saying Nenna is not a nice person because of the phone is dumb. Ho
lilre
10 messages
05-03-06 04:40 PM
Tyra
On Tyra's talk show, she showed us how to do makeup in 5 minutes, she came on the show with no makeup on. Scary(hee hee), s
prosecutor
0 messages
05-03-06 12:37 PM
Dark Horse?
Ok, I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say that I think Joanie may be our dark horse this year. I am a fan and have liked her looks since the be
Magnolia_Rocker
8 messages
05-02-06 11:26 AM
The Worst ANTM Contestant Ever......Your Choice!
For me it would have to be Michelle Cycle 4 (why was she there) Cassandra Cycle 5 (It's just hair) %0
Darling Nickey
8 messages
05-02-06 11:19 AM
Nnenna Not So Bright?
OK I like Nnenna, I have been her biggest fan since day one, HOWEVER, she is starting to show that she is not that bright in the common sense ar
ANTMGirl4Life
14 messages
05-01-06 06:49 PM
Winner
I am willing to bet that Sara (6th) is the next to go. I was rooting for her early on but she doesnt connect well with the camera. I wa
capcomguy
12 messages
05-01-06 03:40 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •