The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (457)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Should someone with an eating disorder be allowed to compete?
I think it's very interesting that the people behind the show are letting a contestant with an eating disorder stay in the competition, and lettin
Canada Girl
3 messages
10-07-04 03:37 PM
eating disorder is nothing compared to the rest of her life
HAHA forget the eating disorder, she says shes a CHRISTIAN yet shes a stripper??!!!! wow, horrible. if shes gonna be a whore she
trojanbaby
1 messages
10-14-04 06:58 AM
Cassie is no "model"
I'm sorry, but models are supposed to be role models as well. Being a model should mean being proud of your true body and not talking about the n
realwomenhavecurves
7 messages
10-15-04 02:04 PM
Does any one know how Yoanna's doing?
hi, i am from england, and i wanted to ask whats happened to Yoanna? i havent seen her in any magasines or adverts, is she doing better i
gaby_shaw
1 messages
10-16-04 07:09 PM
Where have all the posters gone?
My guess is that everyone who used to post here has gone over to Television Without Pity to comment on this show, since activity here is nil. %0
toddE
4 messages
10-18-04 02:29 PM
Cosmetic surgery
I find it ironic that 'reality' tv seems to be increasingly dominated by people who look like they've had cosmetic surgery. Does anybody know wh
Verona222
2 messages
10-19-04 09:08 AM
Yohanna sighting??
Have you all seen the 'Aqua Drops' commercial? I swear that it is Yohanna in it...but I really can not tell. What does anyone else think?%0
Tiggertramp
1 messages
10-20-04 02:21 PM
Tocarra
I just want to meet Tocarra. She gives beauty a new meaning. Tocarra if you,re reading this email;I want to send you some pictures. Maybe, we
hurricane
0 messages
10-21-04 08:27 PM
Tyra not a supermodel?
Is it me or does Tyra have a huge forhead, and small lips. i don't think she is that attractive. also, naimoi cambell is pretty ugly. i don%2
joebrown
46 messages
10-21-04 11:06 PM
las nights show
Can someonep lease tell me who got eliminated last night i watched the first 15 minutes and fell asleep. Thanx
julialovesyou03
7 messages
10-22-04 05:18 PM
Roller skates???
C'mon. These girls are just learning how to model and Tyra throws them on roller skates? I just don't think that's fair. Sure, Tyra might
grit
3 messages
10-25-04 11:02 PM
Tocarra
this is all about Tocarra,i don't do big girl but i will do her she is so sexy inside and out i would really love to get to know her i know that w
lickavellie
1 messages
10-26-04 07:59 AM
The Music on ANTM
Quick News The instrumental versions of a girl named jaen’s songs from “Dusk” will once again be featured in this weeks episode of %
a girl named jaen
1 messages
10-27-04 01:37 PM
Tonights Episode
In tonight's episode we see that the girls are put to the test, a physical one. The girls appear to go into a bootcamp scenario, and then immed
TyraFreak
2 messages
10-27-04 04:36 PM
I Hated to see Jennipher Go!
That was a really sad ebisode. Jennipher Picture was no that bad! Tyra said, "I am Judging kelly on kelly, if i compare her to other girls,
shawn4210
3 messages
10-27-04 06:51 PM
Finales
Who do you want to be the 5 finalist?
Whittney2005
1 messages
10-27-04 07:02 PM
The makeovers...
What does everyone think of the girls' makeovers? Ann - I like the new color on her and I'm so glad they fixed her eyebrows. Those b
grit
3 messages
10-28-04 01:08 AM
WHO got eliminated???
I work in the evenings (boo-hoo!) and I can't watch the show. I've checked this site for updates. So, who got eliminated tonight.
realityshowgeek
2 messages
10-28-04 12:38 PM
Janice - one question WHY?
I really think her face is finally relaxing enough that she actually doesnt look that bad anymore - however - she was not that HOT in her swimsuit or
pmspml5
15 messages
10-28-04 01:19 PM
America's Next Top Model -- JR!!
I think somebody should tell Tyra or somebody that there needs to be an America's Next Top Model, Jr. because what about all the young people in A
Sexylilshawdy07
4 messages
10-28-04 01:38 PM
Ms. Plastique- Janice's pics
My DH actually has been watching this show and last seasons with me. Surprise, surprise! He told me last night that during both seasons, Janic
realitychick
3 messages
10-28-04 04:08 PM
Go Tocarra!
She is doing fantastic! I'm sure that the judges decided to keep her in in the beginning to show that they weren't biased against a plus sized m
Canada Girl
8 messages
10-29-04 08:54 AM
Amanda: Boo! Hiss!
I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt that she "accidentally" spread the eating disorder story two weeks ago, but accusing Little E
ginger
10 messages
10-29-04 02:26 PM
How To Be Eliminated From Becoming America's Next Top Model
1. Make sure Tyra knows modeling is only a stepping stone in your REAL career path. 2. Vomit after each meal. On Mr. Jay. 3.
ginger
13 messages
10-29-04 04:58 PM
America's Next Black Model
No black contestants have been eliminated from this show. Assuming a level playing field, with no bias from the judges, the probability of none of
ParadiseLost
18 messages
10-29-04 08:49 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | Current (457)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •