The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)
Conferences America's Next Top Model Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Tyra The Hipocrate
newbie here! i think it would be fun to post all of Tyra's hipocratical advice from all of the cycle's. i'll go first:
cherluvr4life
0 messages
11-21-07 08:00 AM
11/7 episode
I think its safe to classify Bianca as this season's biggest cutthroat *****. Sure, if i was heather i wouldn't want people to treat m
Peyton414
9 messages
11-18-07 10:23 PM
I missed all but elimination
I missed everything but the elimination last night but judging from Bianca's smug look with Heather being in the bottom 3 there was drama. Anyone w
SFM0407
2 messages
11-15-07 02:26 PM
Tomorrow's elimination
Who do you think will be eliminated tomorrow? I have a feeling it might be Ambreal, she made it through last week but it was a music video. She mi
amanda11694
0 messages
11-13-07 01:51 PM
on ebony's quitting
what's with all the girls this season who dont want to be models??? i have to say i disliked her from the beginning. she always seemed to thin
Peyton414
16 messages
11-08-07 11:36 AM
Next Top Model's judges.........................
Ok, we have WOMEN who are judged on looks, style, posture, attitude, grace, and many other aspects that are supposed to combine to create
goldy11
9 messages
11-08-07 03:31 AM
america's next top model
how and where do i sign up for the next season of americ's next top model?
icolex7
1 messages
11-03-07 09:34 PM
Cycle 11
Does anyone know about casting calls and registration for cycle 11? Please email me, serendipity_sarita@yahoo.com thank you!
lovesaraheileen
1 messages
11-03-07 04:10 PM
casting calls & registration
hey does anybody know when top models having another casting call and how you get a registration form or what website ? if so, e-mail me @kee_fe
SHAUNTAE
1 messages
11-01-07 02:55 PM
WHAT A SLAP IN THE FACE FROM ADRIANNE CURRY!!!
INCASE ANYONE HASN'T SEEN IT YET....VIEW HER IGNORANT OUTRAGEOUS COMMENT HERE! AND TYRA PICKED HER TO BE "AMERICA'S" NEXT TOP MOD
ProudBLACKAmerican
12 messages
11-01-07 02:17 AM
I Would Love To See...
America's Next Top Model All-Star Beeyotches. Think of it. Camille, Robyn, Renee, Jade...all in one house, in one season.%
ginger
10 messages
10-29-07 10:36 AM
Your opinions on the makeovers this week?
I just wanted to know what was everyone's opinion on the makeovers this week? I love them!! I love Saleisha's new hairstyle. I always wanted
ZnittyK
17 messages
10-26-07 01:20 PM
Caridee on Gossip Girl
Did anyone else see this? She was some guy's girlfriend. She basically said nothing and just stood there and smiled. I still don't li
crs3192
3 messages
10-26-07 09:30 AM
Tyson (the model) is the guest star on the show
I think thats who they were drooling over lol. If not then oh well lol.
ZnittyK
0 messages
10-24-07 00:47 AM
1 question
ok i have 1 question is it ok to have a tatoo or a belly piercing and i mean still model because im like so confused because i wanna be a model but a
bianka3
9 messages
10-21-07 03:58 PM
What does everyone expect in Cycle 9?
I really hope ANTM goes in another direction because it is soooo boring now. The girls last season were some of the WORST contestants in ANTM history
ZnittyK
13 messages
10-15-07 11:47 AM
Does anyone else want Bianca gone?
What a mean spirited child this girl is! She first goes off on Lisa, judging her for being an exotic dancer and then implying that Lisa won't w
SFM0407
5 messages
10-13-07 07:38 PM
Who do we like/Not like in Cycle 9!? [View All]
I totally love Heather and Chantal. Heather tugs at my heart because she has Aspergers and is so awkward. (She needs to correct her posture though
SFM0407
26 messages
10-13-07 07:32 PM
forgotten butterflies
I am very interested in an America's Next Top Model and I am wondering why they don't do an over 30's or 40's competition. I am a mother of 4
simplyDawn
1 messages
10-10-07 11:17 PM
America's Next Top Model
A very special thanks to Ms. Tyra for giving other young women an opportunity to grace the fashion industry with the beauty, talent and personality.
MIL
0 messages
10-02-07 12:42 PM
Tyra's smoking shot
It was quick, but did Tyra's photo of her smoking (you know, when they always have to show Tyra doing the same setup as the girls, only with
globespinner
1 messages
10-01-07 02:17 PM
ANTM Marathon
I can't believe what I just watched....I feel like I'm either gonna boycott the show in my house or my head is going to pop off. I just watched th
sinfiniti
6 messages
09-24-07 04:46 PM
ANTM Drinking game!
We are in [s]season[/s] oops, I mean [i]cycle[/i] 9 now, and have watched the show become a parody of itself. Which means it
qwertypie
9 messages
09-20-07 10:37 PM
Mercedes from Cycle 2 on Chili's Commercial??
Have you guys seen the most recent Chili's commercial that seems to air every 3 seconds where the girls pops up on the screen and says with a big sm
x0ji11y
2 messages
09-19-07 10:30 PM
Heather
Did anyone think that Heather was very reminiscent of Michelle from Cycle 4? They both look alike, have the same personalities, and rather low s
amanda11694
0 messages
09-19-07 09:01 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | Archive (418)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •