The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Current (435)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Battle of the Sexes PTTE/ Week 3 Results
For the Rules please go to this link: http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/DCForumID50/350.shtml Welcome bac
FlamingCactusIT
0 messages
10-27-04 03:33 PM
Official Summary Real World Philly; Episode 7: Queer As Folk, MTV Style!
Last we saw our little idiots, well, you all know how I HATE recaps and I am not gonna do one here! The show starts with Puppies, W
volsfan
10 messages
10-28-04 11:33 AM
Melanie
I understand that she's a little annoying with her opinions and everything, but (how can I say this without sounding shallow?) She is Hot!
FlamingCactusIT
7 messages
10-28-04 11:36 AM
Real World Philly - 10/26/04
Let's get a discussion going! I'll start... 1. Landon, you drunk. Get a hold of yourself. 2. Shavonda, so let me figure
FlowerChild
14 messages
10-28-04 12:32 PM
MUSIC ON REAL WORLD!!
Harsh Krieger's song "Change" is featured on this week's episode of The Real World Philadelphia. This is the second time this season a Harsh
Sara_HK
2 messages
10-28-04 01:22 PM
Playboy has Road Rules: South Pacific's Cara Zavaleta
Did you guys hear that Cara Zavaleta is Playboy's Miss November 2004? I hear her pictorial looks great. The issue just came out......
SueDale
3 messages
10-29-04 11:09 AM
Is it just me ...
or (as I sit here watching a marathon Real World) is anyone else annoyed at the number of times Karamo refers to "my boy" ...geeeshhh
WhoSaysSo
1 messages
10-30-04 03:03 PM
News from Vandy - could be of interest to MJ
Remember at the beginning of the season when MJ was acting like he had never seen a black person or a gay person in his life? Said something like %2
Rockytop Chick
4 messages
11-01-04 04:36 PM
Battle of the sexes 2; 10/25/2004
They get half nekkid and rub each other and ice! This could be erotic! Let's chat about it! http://community.reali
volsfan
36 messages
11-01-04 05:12 PM
Real World Episode 8 Official Summary - Male Nudity Sucks
Real World Episode 8 Hi, my name is, well, letís call me Skyler. I know at least three Skylers at my school, so itís not like I
Skiver
6 messages
11-01-04 09:20 PM
vintage photo of Jisela in her foreign land?
WARNING: BOOBS http://www.superhiddenwebsite.com/jispi- .jpg she has her smile, eyes, and butt. and only a promiscu
Schnipp Dogg
4 messages
11-02-04 04:59 PM
RW/RR Battle of the Sexes 2 PTTE
Welcome to PTTE or Picks 'Til The End. By the way, I'm Cactus and I'll be your host for this season. Now let's get to the rules.
FlamingCactusIT
25 messages
11-02-04 06:04 PM
RW/RR Battle Of The Sexes : Some Songs??
hi, im new here and im a RW/RR Challenge freak! i love these shows. i was wondering if someone here could help me find these songs: %0
dantheman
2 messages
11-02-04 06:43 PM
Karamo and MJ
Hi, there! Please accept my apology for bothering you like this. My name is Jay Park. Iím a grad student (communication major) a
coquitlam
0 messages
11-03-04 03:19 AM
Do the girls ever win?? **Spoiler**
If anyone has the answer to when the girls win a challenge, can you post it here(or post a link)??? I've heard they do win 1 or 2. I was
toad8098
0 messages
11-03-04 02:02 PM
Battle of the sexes 2: 11/01/2004
Here we go...let's some cow brains...you wanna? Will the young peeps decide to take over and get rid of the old farts? Let's find o
volsfan
16 messages
11-04-04 11:20 AM
Next Challenge: Naughty vs. Nice - you decide
MTV is letting the fans vote to help determine the teams for the next Challenge. It's the Naughties versus the Nicies, all for our viewing pleasu
munson
7 messages
11-06-04 01:29 PM
Have you Voted for The Miz????
Have you voted for Mike (Miz) for the WWE Tough Enough Competition? Has anyone seen the show? I might have to tune in just to chec
Livestrong4ever
0 messages
11-08-04 02:08 PM
battle of the sexes-one big commercial?
Sometimes when I watch the show, I feel that the show is just one long commercial to promote products... It's especially bad when they incorporat
JJ1234
2 messages
11-08-04 09:25 PM
Next RW/RR Challenge Announced
Naughty vs. Nice and the fans get to pick the teams. Choose between 60 past RW & RR players to determine the teams. For the first time it will NOT b
toad8098
3 messages
11-09-04 03:37 PM
Real World Philly Episode 9: Official RTVW Summary
[h4]Real World Philly: Episode 9 Offical Summary: Lies, Drunks, and Puke, Oh My![/h4] We begin tonight's episode wi
Mon Cherie
7 messages
11-10-04 02:25 PM
Real World Philly Episode 9:: 11/02
The saga continues! Let's chat it up! http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3fc56f1e690a24e1.j
volsfan
28 messages
11-10-04 02:32 PM
Mallory the Model
She looks great! I always thought she could be a model. http://www.abercrombie.com/anf/lifestyl- s/html/homepage.html
Tahj
8 messages
11-10-04 10:15 PM
Real World Philly; Episode 10: 11-09-04
Will Landon make Shavanda jealous? Will the missing Willie be found? Is Karamo wearing his Tims? I.CAN'T.WAIT! Let's
volsfan
37 messages
11-11-04 12:31 PM
We don't give the RW/RR challengers enough credit...
I mean, what other group of people could compete in a reality show and a sport at the same time? http://sports.espn.go.com/espn
Fishercat
2 messages
11-15-04 08:33 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Current (435)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •