The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)
Conferences The Real World / Road Rules Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Is Detroit the next Real World setting? [View All]
Rumor has it they are going to Detroit, situated in the suburb Royal Oak and cast members will work on the Super Bowl.
idiotlosermom
72 messages
03-20-06 02:14 PM
Official Summary; The Real World Key West Episode 3: You're Not THAT Bad Of A Person!
The Real World Key West continues to churn away with drama only MTV can pull-off. Between Skinny, Slutty and Queeny there is never a dull moment eve
volsfan
5 messages
03-18-06 11:36 PM
Veronica and Rachel, the lesbians, where are you?
Well, well...well. Look what we've got here. Just like what Hoopz said, you can make the episodes fun and without you, theres nothing on the r
JohannaBotta
1 messages
03-18-06 10:41 AM
To complete The Austin Season
TO complete what stankgirl just said, Melinda is a skanky #####. How come you guys can't see the skankyness in her! Do you know what s
JohannaBotta
1 messages
03-18-06 00:20 AM
Hello! I know where The real world austin lived at!
I know where they lived at cuz i was there! trust me if you went there, you would want to stay in the inside pool!
JohannaBotta
2 messages
03-17-06 10:42 PM
The Gauntlet 2: Episode 03/13/06 Discussion
This is a balance beam challenge and a female gauntlet. Who is safe? Who goes home? Let's chat it up here!
volsfan
12 messages
03-16-06 08:32 AM
The Real World Key West Episode 3 Discussion: 03/14/06
Queen Ty throws a hissy fit about Slutty and then it all goes downhill from there. They work on opening the tanning salon. Should be a good start to t
volsfan
8 messages
03-15-06 03:38 PM
Official Summary The Real World Key West Episode 2: Can't We All Just Get Along?
Two episodes in and I have a great deal of hope that this season will be one of the best yet. MTV has put together a group of older peeps and so far t
volsfan
7 messages
03-14-06 05:59 PM
The Real World Austin Reunion 11/29/05 Discussion
Just wanted to get this posted before I forget all about it! The 1-hour reunion is tonight and should be fun. Let's see how this all pans out.
volsfan
115 messages
03-10-06 07:15 PM
The Gauntlet 2: 03-06-06 Episode Discussion
Here we go for another week of drama. Tonight is a guy's gauntlet..who goes home? Does Alton remain undefeated? Let's see and chat about it.%0
volsfan
7 messages
03-09-06 06:10 PM
Real World Key West: Insight on Paula
I understand that a big part of Real World is having other people make judgments on you and come up with their own theories as to who the people are o
wejjew
0 messages
03-08-06 07:42 PM
Official Summary: The Real World Key West; Episode 1: Can't We All Just Understand Paula
Here we go kiddies…another round of Real World has started and we have a bunch of DAWs to keep up with over the next few months. Before we get to th
volsfan
11 messages
03-08-06 09:51 AM
David Broom, Msaada Nia
Whatever happened to David Broom of The Real World New Orleans and Msaada Nia of Road Rules Maximum Velocity? Besides being arrested a couple of yea
JuanVuan93
0 messages
03-07-06 11:44 AM
The Real World Key West Episode 1 Discussion: 02-28-06 [View All]
Let's meet the new idiots and see where this season is going to take us. Looks like drama all around! Let's talk about it here. http%
volsfan
28 messages
03-07-06 03:31 AM
The Gauntlet 2: 02/27/06 Discussion
Don't kill the messenger here but my online TV Guide says that Beth continues to cause problems with her teammates. Kina also gets upset...let's s
volsfan
12 messages
03-06-06 03:31 PM
The Gauntlet 2 Complete Elimination List **SPOILER**
The complete list of who went against who, who lost in the gauntlet, who is on the final teams are listed below. DO NOT READ FURTHER IF YOU D
FlamingCactusIT
2 messages
03-05-06 08:23 PM
LOOKING for Copeis of seasons on tape or dvd
I am looking copies of seasons of the real world to purchase that are not for sale. email me at RBoeh26229@aol.com
RBoeh26229
0 messages
02-28-06 06:03 PM
The Gauntlet 2; Episode 12: 02-20-06
The drama continues...doesn't it always? Let's chat about it here. It is a guy's challenge and wonder who goes home next? http:
volsfan
18 messages
02-24-06 06:20 PM
Austin Cast Update
Someone at Sucks posted this and I thought you might be interested in what these guys are up to. Johanna talked about binge drinking? Sh
Elaine0
0 messages
02-20-06 08:52 AM
Fresh Blood/Exile Cast
I found this over on Sucks about the cast for the next challenge and didn't see it mentioned here. I don't know if it will be called Fr
Elaine0
10 messages
02-19-06 01:03 PM
The Real World Key West Summaries
Alright guys...I am willing to offer up doing some of the summaries for The Real World Key West but would like some help with 2-3 peeps willing to wor
volsfan
0 messages
02-19-06 09:22 AM
You know who I really miss being on this Gauntlet?
I am really missing Dan (RW Miami) being on the Gauntlet this time. I was so glad to see that Cora and Veronica decided to stay home and beg
deededell
0 messages
02-18-06 04:48 AM
The Gauntlet II - 02/13/06
What do you think the Gauntlet has in store for us tonight? Lets see it is a girl Gauntlet, so I'm sure Beth will have some drama or Cara and K
Sonya
7 messages
02-16-06 07:06 AM
The Gauntlet 2: Episode 10; 02/06/06
My online TV Guide doesn't give me a preview as to what the drama is about tonight and I haven't even seen the previews. Let's chat it up here%2
volsfan
17 messages
02-13-06 02:45 PM
Danny on the Gauntlet 2
Hey, I was wondering if anyone could tell me who makes the shirt that Danny was wearing last night (02/06/06) - the one that was black with
ifallapartbynow
0 messages
02-08-06 05:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (266)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •