The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |
Conferences The Mole General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
The show in general
Although I think the mole is a great show, I can't help but feel that the shows are a bit of a rip-off. You only know what you are being shown,
mcewens
1 messages
01-30-03 12:12 PM
The show in general
Although I think the mole is a great show, I can't help but feel that the shows are a bit of a rip-off. You only know what you are being shown,
mcewens
1 messages
01-30-03 12:07 PM
Public apology to Beebo
I'm sorry, I certainly didn't mean to imply that thing that upset you! It was a joke, because I replied in the thread too...get it? Anyw
cyclehausen
0 messages
01-29-03 11:30 PM
Celebrity Mole:Hawaii Anti-Executee ep3 results/ep4 picks
[h3]The Captain Goes Down With The Ship[/h3] Once again, the loudest person with a lot of airtime and a lot of personality (o
GTmike
43 messages
01-29-03 11:20 PM
Celebrity Mole: Hawaii PTTE ep.3 results/PTTE changes here
[h3]The Mole Convicts Corbin[/h3] Welcome to week 3, the halfway point of our mole season. So far so good. The season has tur
GTmike
14 messages
01-29-03 11:16 PM
I HATE ABC!!!
Can you believe it??? I watched the whole Super Bowl tonight, and I thought "Oh, this is a good chance for ABC to advertise sho
Jims02
8 messages
01-29-03 11:14 PM
how much do YOU miss AC [View All]
now, i'm no fangirl, but i think it would've been hilarious to see AC in that cowboy hat. his personality just seemed to match the TONE of the
a77u12a
24 messages
01-28-03 09:33 PM
E2 Summary..right on time!
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX- XXXXXXXXXXXX XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
cyclehausen
13 messages
01-27-03 01:28 PM
Moleron Popularity List, v.C.3
Well, there are folks on the West Coast who have yet to see this week's episode, so I'll just blabber for a few more seconds.......heeere we g
ejm92
13 messages
01-26-03 03:55 PM
Celebrity Mole ep.3 Ratings
Here is our weekly update. It is a good thing ABC didn't think to go up against American Idol. From Zap2it.com [i]NBC took the
GTmike
1 messages
01-24-03 01:41 PM
Celebrity Mole:Hawaii PTTE ep2results/post changes here [View All]
[h3][/h3] Well, I would like to thank [b]Jims02[/b] for all of the extra work that he was able to muster for me for t
GTmike
30 messages
01-23-03 10:15 PM
Celebrity Mole: Hawaii Anti-Executee ep2results/ep3 picks
[h3]4 Syllables, Is An Action, 1 Word....[/h3] Well, well, we all got distracted by the Boatman opening credits spoiler a
GTmike
39 messages
01-22-03 09:43 PM
Buy your own Mole Journal
Looks like Disney/ABC/Ebay are selling two diffrent kind of Mole Journals: http://auctions.images.go.com/Images/I-- atalog%2
survivorscott
2 messages
01-21-03 08:56 PM
Celebrity Mole vs. Regular Moles [View All]
Now that we have seen the first episode, I was wondering how everyone thought this compared? I am pretty sure that I didn't like it.
starshyn99
25 messages
01-21-03 12:00 PM
Celebrity Mole week 2 ratings
Looks like mole is holding its own: From Zap2it.com: [i]For the night, NBC averaged a 9.8 rating/15 share. ABC, 8.
GTmike
10 messages
01-19-03 10:24 PM
Celebrity Mole Ep.#1 Summary-Eeny Meeny Minny Mole
<sung to the tune of the Flintstones theme> [i] Players, meet the Players for the Mole version in Ha-Wa-Ii They are there with Ahm
survivorscott
10 messages
01-19-03 09:37 AM
I suck!
I swear I'll have an episode summary before the third episode comes out...unlike during Mole 2, I am gainfully employed and rather busy!!%0
cyclehausen
1 messages
01-18-03 08:35 PM
Bogus Lava Flow and Hawaii misc
hey, your Big Island Mole-watcher here... :-) I have to agree with sittem that the hot lava challenge was awfully bogus, and even %
Outfrontgirl
2 messages
01-17-03 02:57 PM
wagering on the mole
does anyone know if Vegas has a money line on who the mole is? if they dont any ideas where a bet can be made on the show?
bccdny1
4 messages
01-17-03 11:05 AM
Celebrity Mole
It looks like they've done it again. They need to leave the celebrites out of it. They all have to try to upstage the other one. We need real people
stutz50
1 messages
01-17-03 10:35 AM
TVShowsOnDVD.com (Vote For The Mole!!!)
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 10-01-02 AT 05:12 PM (EST)[/font] Hey everyone! I've found a cool new website dedicated
OKCRay
2 messages
01-17-03 09:33 AM
Moleron Popularity List, v.C.2
Well, I think even folks out in Cali have seen this episode by now, but just in case you taped it or something, don't continue reading this th
ejm92
7 messages
01-16-03 11:58 PM
A. Cooper Grave Stone
Well, I really don't consider this a 'spoiler' nor a 'hint' or anything, but I did notice durring the charrades/sub/grave digging th
Pushie
6 messages
01-16-03 06:16 PM
No More Mole Viewing without Baldwin
I never watch the tube and stumbled upon Celeb Mole because of Stephen. Now you have done it. Without Stephen, the thrill is gone. Th
wontwatchwithoutbaldwin
6 messages
01-16-03 01:50 PM
What is a DAW?
And what's with all that desperate whores posting that it says right by the poster's name?
bmarlowe
1 messages
01-16-03 11:25 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •