The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SSC3 The Last Game (FF)
Almost against my will I found myself standing in an impossibly dingy corner of the ancient sub shop. The grimy dark green walls were the color I reme
TechNoir
13 messages
08-19-03 12:04 PM
I Love the View From Here (PH)
Took my new digital camera out for a spin the other day. This is what I came up with. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/
Meemo
6 messages
08-19-03 11:22 AM
SSC3 (FF) Pink Quilt
“Come…… and talk of all the things we did today” Sean, still in his dark blue business suit sat by himself at the kitchen table, chin cupp
probably clueless
4 messages
08-19-03 05:02 AM
SSC3 Persona Blanket Permission Thread [View All]
With the 3rd annual Summer Story Competition starting next month, I thought we needed to start a blanket permissions thread. Following are the stand
Meemo
33 messages
08-19-03 00:13 AM
SSC3 (RP) Dentist Visit
Mrs. Simth, come on in How are you doing? How have you been? Time for you bi-annual check up I see. Have a seat in the chair, a
SaphireLady
10 messages
08-12-03 02:49 PM
SSC3 (RP) - Light Pollution
Light Pollution Sitting outside looking at the night I began to notice it was too bright To notice the usual typical sight%
cqvenus
3 messages
08-12-03 02:04 PM
SuperToilet vs. Butterman!
Shamelessly promoting my 9 year old son here...not an entry in the competition, but thought some might enjoy...he keeps asking if Superman has read
Wheezy
12 messages
08-11-03 11:41 PM
Letters
I've just completed a piece that I like a lot, but I'm still looking for feedback (if you have even the tiniest suggestions, I'll take '
SherpaDave
4 messages
08-06-03 09:36 PM
SSC3 (FV) Enter
[font size="1"][i]I posted this on Writers Rendez-Vous but thought I'd put it here to share with more people.[/i][/font]%0
cqvenus
4 messages
08-06-03 08:57 AM
Throwing Hamburgers at the Moon
Sam and Eric had been best friends since they were four. Their next-door neighborliness had seen them through many backyard wars, cowboys and India
SherpaDave
6 messages
08-04-03 06:17 PM
SSC3 - Reflections (VA)
Since I am in the process of packing for a move in a few weeks I won't be as prolific as I was last Winter. Unfortunately I don't have much to en
echogirl
5 messages
08-04-03 06:07 PM
I'm Throwing My Vote Away
My first ever poem on here that I wrote in five minutes while being bored at work...here goes.... Title: I'm Throwing My Vo
bacon
1 messages
08-04-03 05:52 PM
SSC3 (VA) - Alien
http://www.geocities.com/cqvenus/alien.- if ~ cq [link:www.geocities.com/cqvenus|http://- ommunity.reali
cqvenus
3 messages
08-04-03 00:01 AM
Question for Sherps
Dave, When do you plan on starting the Summer Story Competition? "Believe in Yourself" You too can cause forest fi
snoocharoo
6 messages
06-23-03 10:15 AM
Constellations
Another one I could use feedback on. It's still very first draft, so I'm probably looking more for large issues than for nits (although I'll
SherpaDave
0 messages
04-28-03 04:17 PM
What is
What is this particular forum please. I gather you all write and there is a competition but just curious about a more indepth type answer. %
SaphireLady
3 messages
04-24-03 05:51 PM
WSC2 Awards
First of all, a huge thanks to everyone who entered, everyone who read the entries, and everyone who voted. Once again, the talent shown by th
SherpaDave
15 messages
02-19-03 04:50 PM
Girl Kiss
Girl Kiss We have been best friends since the second grade. It seems a long time ago that she asked to borrow a pencil from me but yet it
snoocharoo
5 messages
02-14-03 05:33 PM
WSC2 "Baby Killer" (SS)
This is my very first ever attempt at putting thoughts into writing. The story I've chosen is partly fiction partly biographical. Please be consider
snoocharoo
16 messages
02-13-03 10:18 AM
Ballot and Links List
[b]The Voting Categories[/b] [b]Non-Fiction (NF)[/b] [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID31%2
SherpaDave
3 messages
02-09-03 02:35 AM
(IP) Travelling Destiny
Here's a brief disclaimer - cause this is a long one. Many of you have seen the first two parts of this story in an earleir stage and under a differ
Lisapooh
5 messages
02-09-03 00:49 AM
WSC2 (NF) Echo
This is far from polished and has been extremely difficult to write. I'm sure many of you are aware of how I got my name. A few of you probably re
echogirl
7 messages
02-04-03 06:11 PM
WSC2 (FF) Undoing
Comfort washed down on him as the last letter rolled off of the ballpoint pen and fixed upon the paper. It was the first note he had ever written to h
Superman
7 messages
02-04-03 12:31 PM
(IP)I Quit
(Dedicated to those of you who have tried to quit smoking lately. I feel your pain, believe me. I don't know if this is a piece so much as it is
Superman
9 messages
02-03-03 11:59 PM
WSC2(NF) The First Time
I know it sounds trite but it was such a profoundly moving and life altering experience that I can easily separate my life into “before” and “af
TechNoir
20 messages
02-03-03 07:05 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •