The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
WSC3 (PN) A Theft on the Line Solution
[i]So, this is like an East Coast Spoiler thread, huh? Well, here's the [link:community.realitytvworld.com/boar- s/DCForumID31%2
Jims02
13 messages
01-26-04 01:42 PM
WSC3 (PN) PTB Theme Song
Hi Peeps! Almost through with WSC3 and because of my tumultuous move I've contributed nothing. Zilch. Nada. Zero. I feel so ashamed. Well I
echogirl
4 messages
01-25-04 08:59 PM
WSC3 (PD)
Something a little different from me this time. I borrowed a camera to photo this since it was too large to scan, and I am not happy with the resul
Swami
12 messages
01-25-04 07:15 PM
WSC3 (PD) Rudy smirking
As some of you know, I draw a comic, which unfortunately has not made it online yet. At any rate, my favorite guy to draw from the co
J Slice
12 messages
01-25-04 00:14 AM
WSC3(VA) Harrison Ford
I started with a photo and went to work on it with my paint shop pro program to create a painted version of this handsome man. http:/%2
KObrien_fan
7 messages
01-24-04 01:27 AM
WSC3 (NF) Chinese Food Anniversary
I ate Chinese food for lunch today. What may seem like an ordinary occurrence to most people was anything but in my world. Itís been 19 years sinc
L82LIFE
6 messages
01-23-04 11:11 PM
WSC3 (PN): A Theft on the Line
[i]Author's note: It's really hard to write a mystery because you really don't know how obvious the solution is going to be. I mean, it
Jims02
14 messages
01-23-04 05:16 PM
WSC3-(SS) The Perfect Match
It was a warm spring Saturday in Greenwich Village, crowds of people were out and about running errands, having lunch, dickering with street ven
KObrien_fan
2 messages
01-23-04 01:00 AM
We want flash fiction, 50-500 words
Founding editor of [i]insolent rudder[/i] Tim Ljunggren has turned the day-to-day operations over to Lisa McMann and Catherine Talley.
TechNoir
16 messages
01-22-04 08:21 PM
Blanket Permission Thread [View All]
Stealing the verbage for this from the great and mighty Sleeeve: This thread has been started to allow people to sign their name if they
SherpaDave
51 messages
01-22-04 11:41 AM
WSC3 (FF) You Get Me
[font color=teal]Remember that night you asked how I could stand him, if nobody else possibly could? I replied, "I understand why people
cqvenus
8 messages
01-22-04 11:32 AM
WSC3 (NF) Fool for Love
[font color=blue]I should explain this a bit. I had a friend who was going through something rather ugly, and asked me to put her feelings in
Sunny_Bunny
3 messages
01-21-04 08:22 PM
WSC3(SS) Sand, Blowing across the Dunes
As I stand and look out from my chamber window, I notice nothing. Not the beautiful Black columns that at night look as if you are walking among st
Sunny_Bunny
3 messages
01-21-04 05:37 PM
WSC3 ( FF) Shopping List
[i]This piece is very important to me. I'd like to dedicate it to Wheezy, who told me that I could write anything, even my Sopping Lis
Drive My Car
17 messages
01-20-04 06:13 PM
WSC3 (FV) We
Preface: please don't laugh at this! I mentioned some stuff I wrote when I was younger in another thread. While looking for my Microsoft Offic
PhoenixMons
6 messages
01-19-04 05:10 PM
WSC3(FF) Shattered Dreams
The clocks steady ticking reminded me of the nights we would stay up for hours talking, giggling, and planning for how wonderful things would
KObrien_fan
7 messages
01-19-04 03:25 PM
WSC3 (NF) Devil in the Dishes
[i]From my days working in the Mall. This was written during the October 2003 Graffiti Sprawl at The Writer's Rendez-Vous.[/i] %0
FarmBoy
11 messages
01-19-04 01:32 PM
WSC3 (RP) Live and Learn
[b]Live and Learn[/b] My eyes swell My heart breaks My lungs fell My legs skake My
DoodleBug
5 messages
01-18-04 11:45 PM
WSC3 (RP) HOPE
HOPE Behind the popsicle-stick picket fence On the newspaper yard Beside the matchbook car In front of the milk carton house
FarmBoy
7 messages
01-18-04 07:53 PM
WSC3(PN) Finding Meemo [View All]
Yes folks, this is certainly a parody. I have included 20 different people from the blanket permission thresd, I wish I could have included them
KObrien_fan
27 messages
01-17-04 10:51 PM
WSC3 (PH) Georgia Mountains
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4001e3247748dc1d.jpg This pic was taken when I went on vacation in
Mon Cherie
6 messages
01-16-04 09:00 PM
(WSC3)(FV) Sunrise
One morning, as I often do I sat and watched the sunrise. It fortifies me you see, and allows me, for one brief moment to g
Sunny_Bunny
4 messages
01-16-04 08:28 AM
(WSC3)(RP) Andy's Sonnet
Flesh, and yet the flesh is secondary to a mind, a command of word and phrase A magician, able to transcend the trap of ti
Sunny_Bunny
5 messages
01-16-04 08:27 AM
WSC3(RP) Truly Deeply
This poem is very special to me. I wrote this on the night of 3/30/98, the night that I gave my life to Christ. Truly Deeply%0
Mysterious Jedi
7 messages
01-15-04 11:44 AM
Winter Story Competition 3 Rules
I'm posting the rules a few days before the contest actually begins so that any questions can be answered before the contest is actually underway. T
SherpaDave
16 messages
01-15-04 03:22 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •