The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Why She Married Him
[b]This is from my blog--today is my 10 year anniversary and I was feeling all nostalgic and verbose.[/b] Once upon a time, in
anotherkim
8 messages
01-04-03 05:11 PM
Persona Narrative Permission Thread
If I'm not mistaken, there was a thread made available last year that people could give permission to have their persona's used in a story.%0
Meemo
1 messages
01-08-03 03:43 PM
WSC2 'Persona Narrative' Blanket Permission Thread
With the 2nd annual Winter Story Competition starting on January 1st of 2003, I thought we needed to start a blanket permissions thread. I borrowed
Asrai
42 messages
01-14-03 11:07 PM
WSC2(NF) Christmas at Gram's
[b]Christmas at Gram’s[/b] Every year we prepare for the big event like this: “Ok, kids, come ov
fivestarwheezy
11 messages
01-23-03 08:06 PM
WSC2(SS) French Toast a la William James
Find the bread it should be in a predictable place why can’t I figure out a place to keep bread. What kind of bread am I going to use this time I l
TechNoir
12 messages
01-23-03 08:16 PM
WSC2(NF) Mexican Adventures (Parts 1 and 2)
[b]Chubascos (Mexican Adventures, Part 1)[/b] Wilberth was the first to approach us in his crisp white uniform and green a
fivestarwheezy
9 messages
01-23-03 08:19 PM
WSC2(RP) The humblest
[b]The humblest[/b] In thought, by time We knew him well In drowning sun And crest of wave, Until
fivestarwheezy
11 messages
01-23-03 08:32 PM
WSC2(SS) The Kind-Hearted Woman
~~~ The Kind-Hearted Woman ~~~~ We live on Maple Street in a large brick house that Papa built the year after he married Mama
blacknwhitedog
9 messages
01-23-03 08:41 PM
Guitar Rain
I haven't posted a new story here in quite a while, even though I have lots of relatively new stuff on the Criminals site, so I thought I'd sh
SherpaDave
12 messages
01-23-03 08:45 PM
WSC2 (PH) "The Road"
My first entry! Yay for me! Okay I guess a little background is in order. I have dabbled with photography since I was a teen. I've never tak
echogirl
16 messages
01-23-03 08:48 PM
WSC2 (PH) - Shadows
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3e1d18350eff977b.html Last SC I posted my home screensaver, this one is
idiotcowboy
5 messages
01-23-03 08:51 PM
WSC2 (HU) TTL: Top Ten Ways to have a Safe Ski Trip
Top Ten Ways to have a Safe Ski Trip 10. Never take ski lessons from anyone whose nickname is “Mad dog”. 9. Remember my mott
RudyRules
6 messages
01-23-03 08:54 PM
(PN) As My World Turns
I know its been a while, and I was going to try to do a HUGE episode for everyone, but it got too much. So here is a new installment..... %0
LadyT
12 messages
01-23-03 08:58 PM
WSC2 (RP) Bondage
This is a fairly dark poem. It is probably the darkest piece that I have ever written. It is not indicitive of my other writings, as I don't ofte
Naked
9 messages
01-23-03 09:14 PM
WSC2 (PH) Ice Age
Okay I wasn't really sure what other photo to enter, especially considering I have about 6 rolls of film yet to be developed; so I just picked o
echogirl
10 messages
01-23-03 09:19 PM
WSC2 (FV) Harmony
The song The love It shares Living in harmony It magnifies the world so well Too true
magic_star
11 messages
01-23-03 09:28 PM
The Ski Trip (HU)
The Ski Trip In the days of my youth, foolish as I was, most of my thoughts and energy were spent in a generally fruitless pursuit of m
RudyRules
6 messages
01-23-03 11:00 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | Current (438)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •