The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
WSC3 Ballot and Links List.
First I want to thank SherpaDave for giving me the opportunity to do this again. Congratulations to all the submitters. All your work is ou
DataShark
16 messages
02-17-04 07:15 PM
WSC (PY): A Valentines Day Love Story
This poem will need a little prefacing. You see, today is the two year anniversary of my parents' death. My mom had cancer for three years and m
NightScribe
14 messages
02-16-04 01:24 PM
WSC3 (PN) PTB Saga Pt 3 (Superman's Dead)
I don't think this story will ever end! I think I'm up to 14 peeps now which means I have 37 more to go. I was really hoping to make it to Fre
echogirl
13 messages
02-16-04 01:20 PM
WSC3 (PN) PTB Mini-Series Part II (Going To California)
Okay this is part two of my PTB saga, and in this episode I begin introducing permission thread peeps. The story is silly, it's stupid, it'
echogirl
9 messages
02-16-04 07:17 AM
WSC3 (PH) - Texas Sunset I
OK, I'll give it a shot..... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3ffc5dc14fb18bab.jpg http:
nailbone
20 messages
02-11-04 10:49 PM
WSC3(PD)
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/3ff486cf2615633e.gif Ok Tech, you wanted entries...*gulp*
moonbaby
16 messages
02-11-04 10:46 PM
WSCS (FF) Miriam
~Miriam~ An antique mirror shrouded in gold leaf and pewter hung on the wall, Miriam sighed as she pondered her reflection. The flesh
KObrien_fan
16 messages
02-10-04 12:49 PM
WSC3 (PN) The Reunion [View All]
Twenty years. I guess it’s true that time flies when you’re having fun. It seems like just yesterday that I sat in front of my computer at work,
northernlights
23 messages
02-08-04 08:37 AM
Poor forum...
[i]...looks lonely. Here ya go, discuss:[/i] Then She kicks at my dangling right foot that hangs off the puk
Superman
8 messages
02-07-04 09:47 PM
WSC3 (RP) The Blizzard
The Blizzard I place my hands upon my desk and lean back in my chair. I yawn and stretch and crack my neck and count the hou
DoodleBug
11 messages
02-05-04 05:47 PM
WSC3 (HU) Top 10 Ways You Know it's -40 Outside
This entry was inspired by the temperature at my house this morning. My ride to work went by quickly today because I was making this list up as I dro
northernlights
9 messages
02-05-04 05:37 PM
WSC3 (FF) The View
[i]The View[/i] As he proofread the letter for the last time, his right eye drifted away from the screen and caught the sunligh
ExInterper
7 messages
02-05-04 09:38 AM
WSC3 (FF) Bound
Eloise rarely asked for much during the course of our marriage, so when she made the request, I agreed. “Promise me they’ll visit,” she sa
SherpaDave
3 messages
02-04-04 04:58 PM
WSC 3 (FF) Chicken Pox and Rock Candy
[b]Chicken Pox and Rock Candy[/b] I heard you died. But thought I'd give you call , maybe leave a message. Since I mea
Drive My Car
8 messages
02-04-04 04:57 PM
My bags are packed...diary day 1
When I told people at the restaurant last night I was going to Tampa, the general reaction was, ‘Have a good trip.’ I met Joey at t
probably clueless
0 messages
02-03-04 06:12 AM
WSC3 (PN) Real OTers of Genius
This is a little something I put together and I’ve included several of you. Ashmo gave me her explicit permission in chat and Dave was my witness%2
RudyRules
9 messages
01-31-04 06:52 PM
WSC- (NF) Shopping List
My story is here http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/DCForumID31/418.shtml But I should have entered it as a
Drive My Car
0 messages
01-31-04 01:01 PM
WSC3 (PD) A little crabby
Still just working with my mouse... http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/User_files/4017fdae5d1585aa.jpg I tr
J Slice
3 messages
01-31-04 03:09 AM
WSC3 (NF) Forgiveness
I saw something beautiful tonight. I try to meet with a friend once a week. One week, he takes a ferry to see me and we drink coffee or beer and tal
SherpaDave
10 messages
01-31-04 02:56 AM
Hey Sherps,
What happened to the story competition site? You still point to it on the entrance to this board, but it seems to have been abandoned :( It
TechNoir
1 messages
01-30-04 12:52 PM
WSC3 (PH) Leaving California
Since I've just moved and my scanner isn't up I really didn't have many photos to offer for WSC3. The ones I'm most proud of have yet to be s
echogirl
4 messages
01-28-04 07:16 PM
WSC
There's something very strange about teams. No matter how close you can be, there's always this feeling of isolation, of dependence
J Slice
2 messages
01-27-04 05:23 PM
WSC3(FF) Mistaken Identity
My tube of Blistex looks an awful lot like my tube of Superglue.
TechNoir
7 messages
01-26-04 08:40 PM
WSC3 (FV) Used to
[i]I couldn't get to sleep last night and this kept going around in my head.[/i] I used to what a sad phrase I used t
Breezy
10 messages
01-26-04 07:44 PM
WSC3 (NF) Spin Cycle
Chris was sitting on my lap across from our friend Betty at a deuce in a dark corner of an already dark Tobacco Road. Chris and Betty were speaking in
probably clueless
3 messages
01-26-04 02:04 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •