The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)
Conferences Story Competitions Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
SSC5 (FV): "Fair Lady, Noble Man"
[b][i]"Fair Lady, Noble Man"[/b] (I) On rocky shore of green isle, Tides ebb and fall with time%2
cahaya
7 messages
08-26-05 08:35 AM
SSC5 (RP) Woman of Cool and Night
I have not been so easy on you these past days it seems For I have felt ever more like touching, more than in a dream. I hav
calamityc
3 messages
08-26-05 08:34 AM
SSC5 (PH): Cook Island Dreaming Pt III: Raro, big heart, small government
Rarotonga is the capital of the nation of the Cook Islands. A quick look at the weekly public market, where it all happens ... and the buildings tha
Outfrontgirl
5 messages
08-26-05 08:32 AM
SSC5(PH): Cook Islands Dreaming Pt II: Maori Dancers
Crushers Bar, Aitutaki, as real a place to enjoy Maori dancing as you get, where huge land crabs scuttle through the sandy floor restaurant. No
Outfrontgirl
4 messages
08-26-05 08:31 AM
SSC5(VA) Haunted
Like the majority of my work these days, this originally started out as an example for my students. I haven't worked with sratcboard in quite som
StarryLuna
6 messages
08-26-05 08:29 AM
Tribute to OT
I posted this to my blog but since not many visit there or know it exists, I wanted to share it here because there was some healing in the writing o
woeisme1
5 messages
08-11-05 10:55 AM
SSC5 (FF)
[b]The Special Place[/b] She sighed with satisfaction. Shed made it to her special place her hideaway - without being noti
mysticwolf
7 messages
08-08-05 05:19 AM
Life Without a Porpoise
Yesterday I loved my job. I watch whales every day, Orcinus Orca to be exact. Alright, so it is a bit more complicated than just watching Killer W
J I M B O
11 messages
08-08-05 02:54 AM
SSC5 (VA): My Rain Forest Garden on the Big Island
For those who've kindly asked how my garden grows here in Hawaii (waves at MandyM)--like a weed, full of weeds, yet I love it. I miss many
Outfrontgirl
6 messages
08-08-05 00:45 AM
SSC5(PH) Sunshows & Rainbows of Hawaii
This is a group of some of favorite rainbow, sunset, sunrise pix that I have taken here in Hawaii and are also on my computer. I have many taken
Outfrontgirl
7 messages
08-07-05 10:39 PM
SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 1)
Just so you have a grasp at the lengths I went to in order to finally get this part posted, I had spent hours, yes, litterally hours, working
woeisme1
8 messages
08-07-05 08:57 PM
SSC5 (HU) "Top 10 Changes in American Political Lexicon Attributable to Karl Rove"
[b][u]Top 10 Changes in American Political Lexicon Attributable to Karl Rove[/b][/u] [b]10. Stark, Roving Mad:%
cahaya
4 messages
08-07-05 07:01 PM
SSC5 (PH) Sun Melting into the Desert
I took this at my parents' house in the desert - this past March. I think this is a great depiction of the scorching Arizona sun melting into the d
PhoenixMons
6 messages
08-07-05 06:17 PM
SSC5 Official Ballot
Whew! Because there are 56 links in this post, I wouldn't be terribly surprised if I messed at least one of 'em up. If anyone notices a bad li
SherpaDave
7 messages
08-07-05 11:42 AM
SSC5(FV)
skin to skin I breathe you in our heat combines our bodies mesh passion takes me higher and higher I collapse against you%
arkiegrl
16 messages
08-07-05 11:31 AM
SSC5 (FV) Myth
I know her as a myth. A wind that clears parched dunes. The wellspring reviving a wilted hope. With her Im returned to the m
J I M B O
3 messages
08-07-05 11:20 AM
SSC5 (FF) "Shattered Purity"
This time I got the right title. This is my first time writing a fictional piece that is not prose. I hope you enjoy, and all comments are welcome.%
syren
11 messages
08-07-05 11:19 AM
SSC5 (FV) Since I Cannot Reach You
Since I cannot reach you I must content myself with embracing the idea of you To twine around your essential aloneness
calamityc
3 messages
08-07-05 11:18 AM
SSC5 (PH) Clouds Illusions
Took this coming back from the beach a couple weeks ago and though I am normally easily amused and amazed, I still think it looks pretty awesome.
woeisme1
9 messages
08-07-05 11:16 AM
SSC4(NF) "Try"
Try. For children that word is almost like a mantra. Try. It is such a little word that harnesses an enormous amount of power. So many times,
syren
18 messages
08-07-05 11:13 AM
SSC5 (FV) "The Seals Of Life"
I have enclosed my entry for the short story competition five contest. I hope all enjoy my entry. "The Seals Of Life" Faded dream
ariarnalatrice
9 messages
08-07-05 11:11 AM
SSC5 (PN) The Adventure (part 2)
When we left off the story, peeps were out spending their first afternoon doing their thing(s) and I was off to make a few phone calls. After c
woeisme1
6 messages
08-07-05 11:08 AM
SSC5 (SS) - The Panther Strikes
I love the beach; the smell of the water, the hot sun and sand, the scantily dressed young beauties. Ive enjoyed my self-imposed, semi-ret
frankz
3 messages
08-07-05 11:05 AM
SSC5 (SS) The Contestant
Tony Stockton wanted - no [i]needed[/i] - people to like him. He would do or say just about anything if he thought it would make someone
zipperhead
3 messages
08-07-05 11:03 AM
SSC5 (SS) Comfotable Souls
[i]I know I have shared this on the boards before and would have sworn I entered it last year, but having checked the ballot and not finding it%
woeisme1
6 messages
08-07-05 11:02 AM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | Archive (190)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •