The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
Conferences Spoiler Island Fantasy Game Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Goodbye friends :)
I've enjoyed being in the top 10 for these past two weeks. I'm about to tank royally by going out on a very tiny limb, so I thought I'd
TechNoir
1 messages
11-22-01 08:58 PM
Problem with Spoiling Safari
When I try to log in, I get a "Processing Login Please Wait" screen. Then, I get a screen that says "Sorry, your session has expired, c
Survivorerist
3 messages
11-16-01 06:50 PM
Opinions need for Week 7 Spoiling Safari [View All]
OK, here's the deal... to merge or not merge, this is my question. I need to decide TODAY whether to setup the Episode 7 picks
SurvivorBlows
22 messages
11-16-01 06:47 PM
Spoiling Safari now updated with Week6 results
OK, the Spoiling Safari scores, including the Top 200 Leaderboard, have been updated to include the Week 6 results. The Top 10 change
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
11-16-01 09:41 AM
Spoiling Safari not connecting
When I click on the link I keep getting a message that says connection refused. It maybe my browser at work, but thought I would post this just in
wendyp
4 messages
11-15-01 10:11 AM
Spoiling Safari now updated with Week 5 results
[font size="1" color="#FF0000"]LAST EDITED ON 11-09-01 AT 00:23 AM (EST)[/font] OK, the Spoiling Safari scores, including the Top 200 Leade
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
11-08-01 10:46 PM
Week 5 Vote Explanation Thread
My real pics: RC: Clarence IC: Clarence Boot: Silas I am one of the few folks who still feels that an early
IceCat
0 messages
11-08-01 06:24 PM
Spoiling Safari now updated with Week 4 results
OK, the Spoiling Safari scores, including the Top 200 Leaderboard, have been updated to include the Week 4 results. The Tom 10 change
SurvivorBlows
8 messages
11-06-01 03:06 PM
Week 3 Scores Updated And Posted!
OK, the Spoiling Safari scores, including the Top 200 Leaderboard, have been updated to include the Week 3 results. For those of you
SurvivorBlows
4 messages
10-26-01 11:07 PM
Week Two Scores Now Completed
OK, the Spoiling Safari scores, including the Top 200 Leaderboard, have been updated to include the Week Two results. Congratulations
SurvivorBlows
0 messages
10-18-01 11:18 PM
Week One Scores Available
OK, the Spoiling Safari scores, including the Top 200 Leaderboard, have been updated to include the Week One results. Congratulations
SurvivorBlows
8 messages
10-15-01 05:47 PM
ANNOUNCING SB's Spoiling Safari Game!
You asked for it (repeatedly) so we finally gave in -- SurvivorBlows is proud to announce the release of SURVIVORBLOWS SPOILING SAFARI, the Surv
SurvivorBlows
8 messages
10-11-01 04:36 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •