The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | Archive (18)
Conferences I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here! Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
If they were on Survivor...
...where would they finish? My completely biased, semi-reasoned predictions for something which will never happen anyway. (Well,
Estee
2 messages
06-09-09 01:43 PM
IAC #2 Episode #5 East Coast Spoile rThread. [View All]
Looks like we're getting a full two hours of [s]in[/s]action in order to cover all the [s]emergency script changes[/s] activity
Estee
63 messages
06-08-09 11:59 PM
Speidi's Religion
I've googled Heidi esp. and seen her plans for a Christian album, but I'm curious about what brought about her conversion, Spencer's convers
mrc
5 messages
06-08-09 09:40 PM
Heidi Pratt taken to Costa Rican hospital
Another way to quit or get attention or real? [link:www.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/06/07- heidi.pratt.hospital/index.html%3
HobbsofMI
13 messages
06-08-09 07:25 PM
The players, the game, the editing -- yeah, right.
If you can find any editing patterns in a very-occasionally-semi-live show which might be pointing to how the script wants this to end, talk about i
Estee
4 messages
06-05-09 01:25 PM
who's your favorite?
If I had to pick for the woman it would be Torrie. For the men it would be Lou. I think they are both trying to do what's best for the group. But I
momof4inVA
1 messages
06-05-09 09:47 AM
IAC #2 Episode #4 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Tonight we learn the answer to the question all America wants to know: just how scripted are Heidi and Spencer's antics? If the other cast memb
AyaK
21 messages
06-05-09 01:58 AM
Are there rules to this game?
I FF through the two hosts, so maybe I missed something. 1. How long will this show be on? I thought 3 weeks. 2. How do the
mrc
2 messages
06-04-09 09:39 PM
Spencer and Heidi
Go home. Get off the show. How rude can anyone be. I don't know what your charity is but I wouldn't want to be associated with you in any way.
Eagle76
15 messages
06-04-09 02:21 PM
How long can Spencer & Heidi stay in the Chamber Of Svckers?
I'm going to say -- forty-eight minutes. And most of that is because it takes at least fifteen for either one to remember how to walk. %0
Estee
8 messages
06-04-09 11:41 AM
IAC #2 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Since we are getting a few spoilers about Tuesday's episode I thought I would get things started with a thread for tonight's show. htt
Snidget
48 messages
06-04-09 11:38 AM
The whole setup is so obviously phony [View All]
The show opens with the "celebrities" flying over the jungle for miles and miles, creating the illusion that they will be living far removed fro
Humble Bumpkin
35 messages
06-04-09 10:53 AM
IAC #2 Episode #3 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Tonight: Speidi returns! And quits. Then comes back. Just before heading out again. Followed by a boo
Estee
28 messages
06-04-09 09:02 AM
IAC #2 Episode #1 East Coast Spoiler Thread [View All]
Which kind of presumes there's someone on the planet who can watch Janice for two hours without dying, but... http://community.re
Estee
64 messages
06-02-09 05:32 PM
Charities
Still amazed that it looks like the money has to come from us and NBC is not ponying up anything (I hope they actually are) Anyway here
Snidget
2 messages
06-02-09 03:19 PM
Thanks for the new forum
Mmmm.. New Forum smell. I hate to think of what Speidi, et al. are going to do to it next week. http://community.realit
Snidget
9 messages
06-02-09 12:26 PM
Person's or Things more humble than Spencer Pratt
Because, you know, he's a new Christian and exhibited all the best features of those we consider Christ-like such as overwhelming humility.%0
Snidget
1 messages
06-02-09 10:05 AM

1 | 2 | Archive (18)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •