The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)
Conferences The Mole Clues & Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
erik
I was doing a little investigation on Erik. I was sure that Boatman was the mole. Seeing all the boats led me that way. I did not realize that Erik
dina
1 messages
02-02-03 02:03 AM
Episode 5 Quiz...
Only 19 questions??? That doesn't seem right. Wasn't it 25 in the previous seasons? Anyway, you can use this quiz to make inf
Femme
0 messages
02-01-03 07:54 PM
Website Clues
I can't remember if there have been any direct clues on the ABC website for the past seasons of The Mole, but I'm getting really suspicious of t
TourGirl
6 messages
02-01-03 01:56 PM
TV Guide: ep.6 Finale
From TVGuide: [i]The Mole is unmasked as the reality show ends its first celebrity season. "There was so much tension,
GTmike
4 messages
01-31-03 01:22 PM
HOLY FREAKING CRAP [View All]
Boatman is executed!!!!
cyclehausen
28 messages
01-31-03 01:20 PM
Erik clues
I think the Mole has to be Erik. A few things that stand out in my mind are... * In the Baa Baa Black sheep game, the nursery rhyme ends with
crazymomoffour
2 messages
01-31-03 08:46 AM
some clues about frederique, kathy, and michael:
here's somethings you can add to your lists: For your "Frederique" list: 1)she has a cat named Moliere 2)the sub wa
survivornmolekook
4 messages
01-31-03 02:19 AM
Erik Clues
Watching tonights episode, i saw several clues. ALL OF THEM told me ERIK! 1. First, Right at the opening, it showed a surfer a
Krust_Dawg2007
14 messages
01-31-03 01:52 AM
Kathy or Erik
Hey I remember somebody posting that they had a ty po in kathys age and tonight she said that must be a ty po when she had to surf and not only it cou
wWeCoM
12 messages
01-31-03 01:13 AM
I love the producers this season!!!!
The bogus clue rocked!!! They didn't tell us to watch for the hidden clue, and they totally snagged almost everyone! Here's hoping thi
cyclehausen
14 messages
01-30-03 03:31 PM
Poor ol' fredy
Hey I just thought that this is a little funny that Erik and Kathy are kinda working together that would leave out ( I call her the middle child )
wWeCoM
1 messages
01-30-03 08:32 AM
possible clue
i don't remember which exact episode this was in or if someone has already mentioned this possible clue...but...it directs suspicion on frederique %
jaskl
2 messages
01-30-03 08:28 AM
Opening Sequence Big Clue! [View All]
SPOILER: Don't read if you don't want to know! ...But why would you be reading this forum if you didn't want to know???
Jims02
29 messages
01-30-03 06:11 AM
Kathy's early interview...
...where she said she had a good time on the show but she "thinks she could have done better".... ....as the Mole???? Man
cyclehausen
2 messages
01-30-03 02:07 AM
Random Clues Theory
I have seen people discussing all of the random clues that point to different people as being the mole. It occurred to me that one possible explanati
ekr
1 messages
01-30-03 00:37 AM
Who has lost the most money for the team?
Now that this game is wide-open again it might be important to look at the money factor. In another thread, cyclehausen mentioned Bill's famous q
FFantasyFX
0 messages
01-30-03 00:35 AM
Amount of Money
Okay, we all know that the game is worth a maximum of $250,000. But through the first three episodes, the group has had a chance at $269,0
Bert
10 messages
01-29-03 11:14 PM
Hey Molerons It Is Time To Vote
hope I am not stepping on anyones toes by posting this. The Rules 1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's execut
survivorscott
28 messages
01-29-03 11:13 PM
SPOILER: Looky looky proves michael is the mole....
The looky looky game proves it's Michael Boatman. One of the contestants even suggested a different name for the game, but Ahmad said they had to
iamadamc
2 messages
01-28-03 05:32 PM
Michael Clue List
So, since a bunch of us are so stuck on Michael this season, I think we need a thread to compile all this information. Please, feel free to add
Jims02
20 messages
01-28-03 03:54 PM
Another clue!
Remember, this is a SPOILERS ONLY ZONE! Okay, most of you believe that Michael is the mole. I have yet another clue to support that FACT! Here
netreality
2 messages
01-28-03 09:07 AM
Episode 4 Quiz
1.Is the mole male or female? Male Female 2.In the exemption game, did the mole's group answer the math question
magic_star
2 messages
01-28-03 09:05 AM
Celebrity Mole - Episode 6 Press Release
[i]THE WINNER AND THE MOLE ARE REVEALED, AND ALL SEVEN CELEBRITIES ARE REUNITED FOR A HILARIOUS TELL-ALL, ON ABC'S "CELEBRITY MOLE HAWAII%
SurvivorBlows
1 messages
01-28-03 04:11 AM
New Clue... SNEAKY
Hey, I am a sign language expert. On Episode 3, at the execution, he made an arm movement... it means, I am pretty sure, SNEAKY.
netreality
3 messages
01-28-03 02:42 AM
Episode 4, State of the Spoiling
[center]http://community.realitytvworld- com/boards/User_files/3e1c1f5b091a50eb.gif [font color=blue size=3%
kyngsladye
6 messages
01-27-03 08:20 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | Archive (610)

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •