The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
To learn big SPOILER, go to...
If you want to know who won Top Chef, go to televisionwithoutpity.com. What happened was Food and Wine online accidently posted their int
davokingo
4 messages
01-31-07 05:19 PM
Marcel has fans, at The View
Watching right now The View. While chatting about Reality Shows that Rosie O'Donell and guest co-host for today Wednesday, January 31, 2007,
Palm Tree
1 messages
01-31-07 03:52 PM
Marcel in cartoons?
Do you all remember the Bugs Bunny cartoon with the 2 little cheifs. I call it the "Ala Antwon (sp)" cartoon. Don't you think Marcel has t
MandaMegMom
3 messages
01-31-07 07:55 AM
Padma is smoking hot & Gail is very attractive as well
I am a late comer to this show, and the hostess on this show, Padma, is certainly smoking hot former model/actress. I Googled her, and much
mocha madness
0 messages
01-29-07 05:52 PM
Mercel
His food is good but if he wins this competion it will just PROVE you have to bean arregont bastard to be a good chef. At least now Sam has the reconi
mothercook
8 messages
01-29-07 11:49 AM
who picks the judges?
What a farce! The judges gave the challenge didn't say you had to cook Sam did a great job and got booted Marcel used chemicals and foam what giv
tickedoff
1 messages
01-27-07 09:14 PM
rename the show to Top EVIL Chef
You should at the very least assure everyone has a private room and a key so that they can be safe in their room when then go to sleep, otherwise yo
ruthhill
5 messages
01-27-07 07:24 AM
New Thread....
because we can!!! Okay, so we know someone is going to majorly screw up by being a wise @ss. And I think people are in agreement
Tiggertramp
6 messages
01-26-07 09:26 AM
Guest judges
I guess it's been pretty well established that we are not too impressed with any of the regular judges except Tom, but what did you think of the g
fedcamper
5 messages
01-25-07 11:24 PM
Marcel
It's been obvious to me thru out this entire show, that the only people arrogant and "insecure" is everyone BUT Marcel! It's very easy to
topchieffan
1 messages
01-25-07 09:09 PM
The Final Two are a JOKE!
I can't believe that Sam was asked to leave! Obviously the best cook of all, yet they allowed that snake Ilan, YES, ILAN, to stay? Mar
bgrubs
1 messages
01-25-07 07:02 PM
judging sort of
The final of Top chef will be of no interest to me as it has become clear that the results are pre determined. If you are an arrogant self centered bo
dhinckle
4 messages
01-25-07 07:01 PM
The judges
Was it me, or did the judge that was announcig who would stay or go (I forgot he name) but anyhow -- while announcing their names she looked lik
maggietalk93215
1 messages
01-25-07 01:20 PM
NO Way!!!
I cannot even believe that they took that little RAT over Sam. Good looks aside Sam was by far the better chef through the whole season....Did they ke
Bodihistava
1 messages
01-25-07 08:44 AM
Judges are idiots
I can't believe any of those judges would know a top chef if one jumped up and bit any of them in the ***. Tom, the top idiot, is the wor
dogrmr
1 messages
01-25-07 08:42 AM
Marcel is the new object of my disgust with reality TV
I have lost all respect for this show! It was pretty clear to me and all of America that the two finalists should have been Ilan and Sam - they won
bellaluna77
4 messages
01-25-07 08:42 AM
Tom C should be Fired!!!
Get a grip! Have some fuchi ng Integrity. You are judging the kitchen and the food. Have some balls buddy. Marcel is a complete player. How does
TomCsux
1 messages
01-25-07 08:40 AM
BOYCOTT THE FINAL "TOP CHEF"
I declare Ilan WINNER! If your food sucks but the presemtation ig great, who gives a flying #####! Sorry, Bravo we are smarter tha
TomCsux
1 messages
01-25-07 08:40 AM
I smell a rat!!!!!!!
On most reality/game shows, the producers are pretty adamant that the contestants have no connection to anyone who might have influence on the sho
fedcamper
1 messages
01-25-07 08:39 AM
Did they attack Marcel after - or BEFORE they shaved?
Has anyone seen this: http://amuse-biatch.blogspot.com/2007/0- /view-of-elia-aboumrads-still-grassy.html Screenshot
tamarama
8 messages
01-24-07 04:09 PM
jokers
It was all a joke yes, it did get kind of crazy for a bit but, you have to admit he does need a haircut.. All in fun, if he was part of the gro
maggietalk93215
2 messages
01-22-07 06:57 PM
Any Culinary Arts training/ profession favorites inTop Chef?
STILL IN THE RUNNING! Marcel Vigneron Profession: Master cook at Joel Robuchon at the Mansion Education: Culinary Institute
EMTBGRL
18 messages
01-22-07 02:27 PM
Judges made me cranky [View All]
Due to their holier than though attitude. Okay, so getting drunk was silly, shaving their heads sillier, but I gotta say, Elia look
Tiggertramp
23 messages
01-20-07 06:10 AM
WOOHOO!!
Thanks for the new forum, webby! *Decorates new forum* http://static.flickr.com/42/90685675_ba- 8dd3a28_m
pinksparkleguitar
9 messages
01-18-07 03:47 PM
TopChef 2! [View All]
Well, it's nearing time for another season of Bravo's self-lauded "breakout hit", TopChef. This one's called TopChef ... wait ...
tribephyl
127 messages
01-15-07 10:45 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •