The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Stop WAR in Ukraine ! http://twitter.com/@euromaidan
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
Click here to Login
Login
Click here to see help
Help
Click here to Search the Forum
Search
Click here to post new thread
Topic contains new message
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |
Conferences Top Chef Forum (Protected)
Sort Topics by..... ID | Topic | Author | Date Discussion Information
Top Chef Masters: Sous Chef Edition
Apparently the new season of Top Chef Masters started tonight. Thank goodness my DVR caught it, or I never would have known. This time, each chef
udg
3 messages
07-29-13 12:47 PM
JUST DESSERTS?
OK...I've been away for a while, so you all may have already covered this to death, but... Whatever happened to Top Chef: Just Dess
BOYmeetsREALITY
2 messages
03-10-13 12:06 PM
Season 13 (at last!)
Americans do not eat crackling? You have pork rinds (although I know unlike our pork scratchings they are puffed) A nice
Starshine
0 messages
01-31-13 07:42 AM
2012 Masters
So, what do people think of our Masters this year? A slimmer Art, a punchy Chris, Lorena taking a break from making Cantina Menu items at Taco
weltek
5 messages
10-03-12 09:10 PM
Top Chef, Texas! [View All]
Did anyone watch? 29 chefs? Crazy... but they have to cook their way to a chef's jacket. Last night was the first half. The chefs had
ARnutz
34 messages
03-11-12 06:08 PM
Top Chef Just Desserts, Season 2
Anyone watching? I only caught the last half of it last night, and didn't feel like staying up to watch the encore presentation to get the firs
arkiegrl
5 messages
11-03-11 09:36 PM
Rocco's Dinner Party!!
Now that Top Chef is over I am caving some sort of new chef show. I have been hearing a little bit about Rocco's Dinner Party and was wondering if a
pizzy187
0 messages
06-22-11 03:55 PM
2011 Masters
Anyone watching? My DVR is stacked with episodes, but haven't watched them yet. http://community.realitytvworld.com/boa- ds/
weltek
16 messages
06-21-11 06:20 PM
All-Stars Reunion
So, I can always count on Top Chef for a good reunion episode. :) I LOVE when they do the clip-reels of the "bromances" of the sh
crs3192
1 messages
04-08-11 06:51 PM
And the winner is....
was anyone else as surprised as I was at this outcome? I felt for sure that Mike had this in the bag. I really wonder if the judges looked over th
mindy23
5 messages
04-01-11 07:52 PM
All Stars General Discussion [View All]
I think it's best if we keep all our discussions in one place rather than have a bunch of too specific threads scattered about with only one reply e
ARnutz
70 messages
03-30-11 10:02 AM
Tom Colicchio goes fantasy geek
Top Chef judge, Tom Colicchio, has created the menu for HBO's [i]Game of Thrones[/i] themed, publicity stunt food carts. The carts w
udg
0 messages
03-26-11 03:40 PM
Does Angelo sabotage?
That was a comment referring to Angelo's addition of a gellee[sp] and the overcooked salmon last night to his team-mates dishes. That was an iss
suzzee
3 messages
01-07-11 06:16 PM
All Stars Ep. 12/15
What a fun quickfire! I thought all the teams worked reasonably well together and can only imagine the pressure. Glad Casey rebounded from the onion
weltek
1 messages
12-17-10 07:58 PM
Totally ok with the elimination last night, except for ONE thing
Tom C. saying that he doesn't believe in eliminating a chef for their 'attitude'. If that didn't prove a lie last night, then I don't know
mindy23
1 messages
12-10-10 11:06 AM
Top Chef: All Stars (cast list)
If you watched the reunion last night, you already know. Here's the [link:www.bravotv.com/blogs/the-dish/to- -chef-all-stars-cast-is-anno
udg
16 messages
12-05-10 08:34 PM
Top Chef Just Desserts [View All]
and? another season of Top Chef Masters. and? Top Chef Juniors! I'm liking where all of this is going. http:/%
jbug
34 messages
11-26-10 04:18 PM
Season 7 [View All]
I liked the first quickfire. Looked like all were using regular knives for peeling the potatoes. I saw Rachel Ray once explain that she prefers usin
jbug
34 messages
09-17-10 09:13 PM
Kenny was robbed!!!
This elimination was shocking and total b.s. Quite a few of the chefs remaining appear to be subpar at best. Although, Kenny thought a lot of himsel
realityshowgeek
6 messages
08-18-10 10:39 AM
Top Chef Masters Season 2
Anyone watching? Wednesdays at 10 EDT. I missed the first episode, but saw the last two. They seem to have either
ARnutz
16 messages
06-11-10 12:35 PM
Congrats, Padma & ???
Padma gave birth to a baby girl this past Saturday. Father unknown. The pregnancy was considered of modern miracle. http://www.usma
dabo
0 messages
02-22-10 01:42 PM
Congratulations to Kevin for winning Top Chef of the Season!
I don't normally watch the show that awarded Kevin his Top Chef honors, but I made an exception and DVR'd it, and skipped through to see Sarah
mindy23
1 messages
12-22-09 01:16 PM
Top Chef Winner Online & Taking Questions (12/10 @ 2pm ET)
Just wanted to give you the heads up – today at 2 pm ET/11am PT the Top Chef crowned winner will be online and taking questions. If you’re inter
gabygirl1
14 messages
12-15-09 07:37 PM
Episode 13: Grapes of wrath
**contains spoilers, don't look if you don't want to know. The contestants are back, and looking very refreshed. Mike's hi
mtb002
5 messages
12-08-09 09:35 PM
Past top chef winners
Anyone know what they are up to now? I found this clip of the season 4 winner, Stephanie Izard, talking about what her future restaurant plans a
pizzy187
1 messages
12-02-09 08:17 PM

1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 |

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •