The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"not shakes check your inbox"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"not shakes check your inbox"
I'm tired of this abuse, not shakes, I really really really am! While you're at it, check you email! This abuse stops now or I'm gonna sic a lawyer on you, ya got me! Do you realize that not once, not once!, since you arrived in our beloved community, not once have you inboxed or email ME! I am not putting up with this any longer, ya hear me! I don't know what the lawyer will come up with to get you for this, it's lawyer's job to figure that out, but believe me you it'll damn well be something! This abuse must STOP!

By the way, this post isn't what it is to tease anyone whatsoever for anything, I just haven't heard back yet from "not shakes" and we're supposed to be communicating at least a little bit about some stuff.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: not shakes check your inbox Outfrontgirl 08-02-01 1
   RE: not shakes check your inbox dabo 08-02-01 2
       RE: not shakes check your inbox Outfrontgirl 08-02-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-01, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: not shakes check your inbox"
Sorry, dabs, it's not Not Shakes--just me.
This was way down the page without a response so I had to bump it.

1) Don't you know "Abuse" is da guy's middle name? If he's ignoring you, you are feeding his sadism...

2) Maybe he's on a cruise. Ever consider that might be the reason he seems to ignore your communications?

3) Maybe something bad has happened to him. Wouldn't that make you feel bad for ranting at him, huh?

Not Shakes, if you're out there and you're OK, please let your friends here know! We are worried about you. We miss you.
Come to BlowsVivor and post a spoiler! Anything!

You know how we hate it when people disappear around here...

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-01, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: not shakes check your inbox"
lol OFG, I didn't start this thread to abuse anyone, just to dump my frustration at not having heard from the guy as of yet; I went ahead and made the final decisions that had to be made with no communication from the next writer, darnit! I certainly hope nothing bad has happened to him, I didn't care if the thresd attracted any posts, if webby decided to vanish this thresd I would fully understand. I do hope anyone who reads the post grasps that it was written tongue in cheek, of course.

"If the race of man should be left naked upon a desert island, we should become extinct in six weeks. A few individuals might linger, but in a year would become worse than monkeys." (Samuel Butler, "Erewhon")

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-01, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: not shakes check your inbox"
Lol dabo--
>>I do hope anyone who reads the post grasps that it was written tongue in cheek, of course.

I was hoping the same for my reply! Just kidding! LMAO

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •