The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Funny"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-21-03, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Funny"
A girl asks her boyfriend to come over Friday night and and have dinner with her parents.

Since this is such a big event, the girl announces to her
boyfriend that after dinner, she would like to go out and make love for the first time.

Well, the boy is ecstatic, but he has never had sex before,
so he takes a trip to the pharmacist to get some condoms.
The pharmacist helps the boy for about an hour. He tells the boy everything there is to know about condoms and sex.

At the register,the pharmacist asks the boy how many condoms
he'd like to buy, a 3-pack, 10-pack, or family pack. The boy insists on the family pack because he thinks he will be rather busy,it being his first time and all.

That night, the boy shows up at the girl's parents house
and meets his girlfriend at the door. "Oh, I'm so excited for you to meet my parents, come on in!"

The boy goes inside and is taken to the dinner table where the girl's parents are seated.

The boy quickly offers to say grace and bows his head.

A minute passes, and the boy is still deep in prayer,
with his head down. Ten minutes pass, and still no movement from the boy.

Finally, after 20 minutes with his head down, the girlfriend leans over and whispers to the boyfriend, "I had no idea you were this religious."

The boy turns, and whispers back, "I had no idea your father was a pharmacist."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Funny Q 05-21-03 1
   RE: Funny jkokoj 05-21-03 4
 RE: Funny SaphireLady 05-21-03 2
 RE: Funny Penelope Le Pew 05-21-03 3
   RE: Funny jeremythegreat 05-21-03 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-21-03, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Funny"
Cute one koko.

It reminds me of that terrible remake of the Blob, from the late 80s, or so.

The one friend is buying condoms from the pharmacist, and he says they are for a friend, who is standing some distance away. It turns out the pharmacist is the father of the friends date. When he shows up the father is all shocked, becuse the other guy lied to him, so he thinks the guy is planning on scoring with his daughter, LOL.

And by the by, hope you are well koko. Seen any cool shoes lately?

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-21-03, 12:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Funny"
Hiya Q! Big smooches hun! I am ok just extremely busy at work. I hardly have time to read here much. Plus RL is crazy with my 2 little kiddies.

Speaking of shoes, we are going to my cousin's wedding in VA this weekend. I have got 3 kick butt outfits that I am very excited to wear. One is red and I have these fab shoes that I bought two years ago. I finally found the perfect outfit to go with! Woo Hoo! I will post pics from the weekend when I get a chance so everyone can see have fab I looked! HA!

SaphireLady 2491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

05-21-03, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SaphireLady Click to send private message to SaphireLady Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Funny"
That was good. Thanks for the chuckle.

"Now I will believe that there are unicorns..." William Shakespeare; "The Tempest"

Penelope Le Pew 2031 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-21-03, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to send private message to Penelope%20Le%20Pew Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Funny"
Yeah, i have read this before and it is hilarious!

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-21-03, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremythegreat Click to send private message to jeremythegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Funny"
That sounds like my luck...lol I liked it. thanks

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •