The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BA-----Typoman???????"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

King Oscar 76 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-01-01, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Oscar Click to send private message to King%20Oscar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BA-----Typoman???????"
Typoman is BA, BA is Shakes, Shakes is a clown........this all reminds me of an old saying we have here at the Sardine Factory-

"Same $hit, different pile!"

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BA-----Typoman??????? mistofleas 05-01-01 1
   RE: BA-----Typoman??????? King Oscar 05-01-01 2
       RE: BA-----Typoman??????? mistofleas 05-01-01 3
       RE: BA-----Typoman??????? BluSavana 05-01-01 4
           RE: BA-----Typoman??????? mistofleas 05-01-01 5
               RE: BA-----Typoman??????? King Oscar 05-01-01 6
                   RE: BA-----Typoman??????? BluSavana 05-01-01 7
                       RE: BA-----Typoman??????? Monkeyboy 05-02-01 15
                   RE: BA-----Typoman??????? mistofleas 05-01-01 10
               RE: BA-----Typoman??????? Monkeyboy 05-02-01 14
 RE: BA-----Typoman??????? ItzLisa 05-01-01 8
   King Oscar Loves those Sardines Drive My Car 05-01-01 9
       RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines King Oscar 05-01-01 11
           RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines desert_rhino 05-01-01 12
               RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines VampKira 05-02-01 13
               RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines Leif Eriksen 05-02-01 16
                   RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines desert_rhino 05-02-01 17
                   LEIFY'S BACK!!!! ItzLisa 05-02-01 18
                       RE: LEIFY'S BACK!!!! Typoman 05-02-01 19
                           RE: LEIFY'S BACK!!!! Leif Eriksen 05-02-01 20
                               If, ifs and buts, were gifts and nu... BadAs 05-02-01 21
                                   RE: If, ifs and buts, were gifts an... Leif Eriksen 05-02-01 22
                                       Oh--look, everybodeee! George Tirebiter 05-02-01 24
                                       Home computer is BA, Work computer ... BadAs 05-02-01 25
                                           RE: Home computer is BA, Work compu... Leif Eriksen 05-02-01 26
                                           RE: Home computer is BA, Work compu... mistofleas 05-02-01 27
                   You missed it, my comrade-in-arms. ... George Tirebiter 05-02-01 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-01-01, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
Long time no hear from fish breathe!! I missed you even though your obsession with the smelly fishes leave me a little creeped out. Don't stay away so long next time!

mistofleas

05-01-01, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail King%20Oscar Click to send private message to King%20Oscar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
How long was I gone?

I wonder if there is a flea that preys on fish???????

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

05-01-01, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
It's been a "ba-jillion" years since you've posted!
Unless... King Oscar = BA. In that case you haven't been gone long at all.

As far as fleas on fish...why of course there are...on "catfish"!!!
mistofleas

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-01, 02:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
Dead eyed, sitnky guts little fishies, and fleas? Match made in heaven! BluHaHa

Stop eye-balling me Recruit Lemon!

05-01-01, 02:58 PM (EST)
5. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
>Dead eyed, sitnky guts little fishies,
>and fleas? Match made in
>heaven! BluHaHa

Don't even think it blu!!! I'll have to sic my flying monkey's on you...and I don't mean the one that swings from the bar rafters either!!
mistofleas

05-01-01, 03:01 PM (EST)
6. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
How about a dogfish, Fleabag? Sucked on any of them lately?

I know there is a Blu-tail fly, I wonder if there is a Blu-tail flea?

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-01, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
LAST EDITED ON 05-01-01 AT 03:08 PM (EST)

My relationship with the flea is nothing to gossip about, and I refuse to comment *wink* I'm allergic to simians, dontcha know?? *scratch* BluHaHa

Stop eye-balling me Recruit Lemon!

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-02-01, 10:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 12:13 PM (EST)

>I'm allergic to simians, dontcha
>know?? *scratch* BluHaHa

Gosh Blu..I thought u liked the monkey?

05-01-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
10. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
>How about a dogfish, Fleabag?
>Sucked on any of them
>lately?

I'm allergic to dogs so I prefer the catfish! Although I have been known to take an occasional nip from a parrotfish...does that count?
>
>I know there is a Blu-tail
>fly, I wonder if there
>is a Blu-tail flea?

I'm originally from Minnesota so I've had a blue "tail" at many times in my life (especially after sitting nekkid in the sauna and then diving in the lake in the middle of December)
Doncha know?
mistofleas

Monkeyboy 1224 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 10:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Monkeyboy Click to send private message to Monkeyboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
LAST EDITED ON 05-02-01 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

Welcome back fishboy! In your abscence, I had to award the island sardine contract to a new vendor. I'm sorry, but you'll have to reprove your products worthiness!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-01-01, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BA-----Typoman???????"
FISH FACE!!! We missed you! Where have you been? I think of you everytime I go to the supermarket, think about buying sardines, reconsider, and buy tuna instead! *sigh!*

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Bubbles: "Er, um, excuse me? Mr. Monster? I was wondering if you would, er, be so kind as to stop destroying Townsville? We like our town very, very much and I would
appreciate it if you would just leave. Pretty please with sugerlumps on top?"

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "King Oscar Loves those Sardines"
I agree with Lisa, everytime I am on the sardine aisle at my Kroger, I look at those little cans and think of Oscar.
Where you been you nut??
I don't remember you being this aggressive.
Welcome back Oscar
EBug

05-01-01, 04:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines"

Aggressive? It was meant to be funny.

King Oscar does not know what aggression is, he is as calm as his sardines laying in a half inch of olive oil.

"I love sardines"
King Oscar

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-01, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines"
I prefer sardines in tomato sauce. On Club Crackers. Yum. With JW Dundee's Honey Brown Lager. Double-yum.

-- JV

Icarus steps out for a tasty snack.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-02-01, 05:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines"
Yeah.. Where you been Leif...er..um... I mean.. Oscar??

w.l.s.f.c.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Leif Eriksen 1179 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 10:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines"

Hey, Wannabee an Elephant, you been pretty busy for the last couple weeks, 574 posts. You are probably the greatest whore of all, congratulations! (and in such a short time)

And I think, let me see now, yes, yes, there is one can of King Oscars Medium Sardines in Tomato Sauce left, do you want it?

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: King Oscar Loves those Sardines"
Leif is God.

-- JV

(Yes, my price is a tin of sardines. Pathetic. {chuckle})

Icarus steps out to pick up some Club crackers...

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-02-01, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "LEIFY'S BACK!!!!"
LEIFERS!!!!! You're back !!! We missed you, dude!!! Don't stay away so long next time - you almost missed the big Survivor finale tomorrow!

W.L.S.F.C. - NY chapter

Bubbles: "Er, um, excuse me? Mr. Monster? I was wondering if you would, er, be so kind as to stop destroying Townsville? We like our town very, very much and I would
appreciate it if you would just leave. Pretty please with sugerlumps on top?"

Typoman 55 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-01, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Typoman Click to send private message to Typoman Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: LEIFY'S BACK!!!!"
Yeah (with minimal enthusiam) Leify's back..

Ok leif, start your assaults..your put downs and other wise evil plans back into to full swing..

You have to make up for the weeks you missed..

Gentleman, Start your Flames..

05-02-01, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Leif%20Eriksen Click to send private message to Leif%20Eriksen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: LEIFY'S BACK!!!!"

Already started Typoman, already started and loving it, every friggin minute of it. Someday, if you really try hard, you can be just like your Viking hero.

Just slumming, that's all.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-01, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "If, ifs and buts, were gifts and nuts..."
Leif, Leif, Leif...

How should I flame thee, Let Kismet count the ways.

Tis this the summer of your Viking discontent?
You come back to flame your master, I see. Until you can take this rock from my hand, "Grasshoper" you are still merely my student.

Leif, if abscence makes the heart grow fonder,
all I can do is sit and ponder
about a Viking trip of malice
that was unfortunately shorter than thy own phallus.

A Viking name is not for me,
Eh, Candian weakling is all I see in thee.
He puffs and pouts and makes ill will
a Lovable A$$hole doesn't suit the bill

The Viking Erikson spins in his grave,
from the persona of this nave
But what to do put bantor and smile.
Welcome back, my little child.

Weakness becomes you little Leif

BA.. Got to love the old times of BA-LE flames.

Thanks for starting another round Leif..

BA
" Attention: Attention Whore Postings. (For Chrissake)"

05-02-01, 04:23 PM (EST)
22. "RE: If, ifs and buts, were gifts and nuts..."
BadAct why don't you let your new identity come at me? You are not a worthy opponent for my superior intellect and demeaner. Usually when someone (that's right, you) is knocked to the canvas and there is a ten count, there isn't a second round. Sorry. And you lost at golf too, awwwwwww.

Toodle-doo, eh.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-01, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Oh--look, everybodeee!"
Isn't it cute?! Just like brothers. . .

But if it's going to get too rough and tumble, you boys take it outside, mkay?

GT

BadAs 372 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

05-02-01, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BadAs Click to send private message to BadAs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Home computer is BA, Work computer is Typoman.."
Dear Get a Life Leif,

Your little words as Oscar and LE were knockout punches? Damm I though I was hit by a flea (no offense Misto). You must be way out of shape. Must get Burgess Meridith to train you. "You're a Bum Leif" "Appolo BA is gonna kill ya, if you don't go southpaw".

Keep working at it Leif, then maybe someday you can reach the bigs..

LOL

Good to see ya back Leif..Hope you had a great trip. Eh!

BA
" Attention: Attention Whore Postings. (For Chrissake)"

05-02-01, 04:36 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Home computer is BA, Work computer is Typoman.."
NAIVE:
unaffectedly simple; artless; unsophisticated

Yup, that about explains your previous post Mr. At Home BA.

Just researching, that's all.

"lovable asshole-type"
Leif Eriksen

05-02-01, 05:02 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Home computer is BA, Work computer is Typoman.."

>Damm I though I was
>hit by a flea (no
>offense Misto).

None taken sweetie.
Okay, this is my impression of Leif and BA squabbling:

Tee hee!!
mistofleas

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-02-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "You missed it, my comrade-in-arms. . ."
. . . but if you care to rifle through the bitter dregs of threads past, you will see that we were correct in our original assessment of this heretofore nameless scourge. Suffice to say, you can get a clue at Cher's Colby thread: http://community.survivorblows.com/boards/DCForumID1/509.shtml#4

I believe you promised me some fun about now, did you not? or would you prefer to give me a rain check for next season?
(I think I'm too taxed by the lack of choice for the final 3 order to be able to get terribly enthused about looting and pillaging, just now. . .)

Have I told you lately how good it is to see your ornery name on the boards again?

GT

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •