The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

04-27-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!!"
....well, for those of you who don't venture over to the spoiler board, a startling revealation was uncovered last night as Ice Cat, in a drunken stupor, admitted that his hair is TWO FEET LONG !!

Well, I was at the bar last night and I saw a stranger sitting at the other end of the bar....well, after putting two and two together I was able to figure out that the stranger HAD to be Ice Cat...so, without him looking I was able to snap a picture of him with my digital camera...and here it is, our one and only Ice Cat (and his hair):

Also, here is a link to Ice Cat's favorite website.....

http://www.mulletsgalore.com/

Just thought I would bring the info to you since its not fair that everyone is going to know what I look like and I never get to know what everyone else looks like....

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!... BluSavana 04-27-01 1
   RE: Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!... VampKira 04-27-01 2
 CRAP! I'm wasting my 600th on this?... George Tirebiter 04-27-01 3
   RE: CRAP! I'm wasting my 600th on t... true 04-27-01 5
 Not Even Close! IceCat 04-27-01 4
   RE: Not Even Close! George Tirebiter 04-27-01 6
       RE: Not Even Close! VampKira 04-27-01 7
 RE: Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!... Dalton 04-27-01 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

BluSavana 694 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-27-01, 03:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BluSavana Click to send private message to BluSavana Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!!"
Oh man, for a lawyer, you really do have a wicked sense of humor! Love it, and may I say Meow?? Blu

Stop eye-balling me Recruit Lemon!

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-01, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!!"
LOL.. Pop into "our" bar now, Shakes.. Drinks are "half off" at the moment... *smile*

w.l.s.f.c.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-01, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "CRAP! I'm wasting my 600th on this?!"
DK made a reference to the length of his hair (sorry, but my whole family has hair longer than that. . . but it's all one length), but I must admit I was surprised that it is actually Hockey Hair. I thought they outlawed that a couple decades ago--but then, IC IS from Canadia, isn't he? I think that means a lag of at least a decade.

I believe that particular 'do is called the Achy-Breaky-Big-Mistakey.

Note the DAW, people--and throw money!
GT

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-01, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CRAP! I'm wasting my 600th on this?!"
>
>
>I believe that particular 'do is
>called the Achy-Breaky-Big-Mistakey.
>

It's not too often that something strikes me as so funny. Tears are streaming down my cackling face. HHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-27-01, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Not Even Close!"
That's not long hair!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-27-01, 07:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Not Even Close!"
IC, that was my thought, too. . . No matter--just knowing you are a kindred soul has won me over (I'm assuming you possess the philosphy to go along with it, silly as that may be).

Straight people--whaddya gonna do? . . . Harumpf. Don't let these people give you a hard time--after all, who's going to take beauty lessons from a guy who thinks greasepaint is for everyday?

GT

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-27-01, 07:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Not Even Close!"
GT.. you are too, too, much girl!! I loves ya! *smooch*
Congratz on your DAW too... Wooo Hoo!

w.l.s.f.c.
"When choosing between two evils, I always like to try the one I've never tried before." -Mae West
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-27-01, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ice Cat sighting at the Bar!!!!!"
Oh ya got to laugh! Talk about your
BAD HAIR CUTS!!

What with the Canadian thing and the math
thing....IceCat does work. I've got it:

His boss said "Get that damn hair out of
your eyes or you are fired"....so he went
to the big city and some "stylist" convinced
him chopping off the front only was the
"In Look".....plus riding away on his Harley;
IceCat still looks BAD Baby, Bad!!! (Hint:
in Tx. "baby" is a goooood word.)

Now if IceCat would just learn to listen
to reason instead of clownish notions.....
he would not have voted for Colby...hehehe.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •