The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

02-17-09, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 07:55 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-17-09 AT 10:37 PM (EST)

In my amazination at the a Obamabization of what's going on, I found this: Please enjoy this pic and expect me to espouse or punditize later. Someone's recreated a Look Magazine piece that is so appropro for today.

full links is: http://www.mises.org/booksTRTS/

This is worth looking back at, lest history repeat itself. Which it always does. As Aristotle said, "There is nothing new under the Sun."

Do I need a footnote for Aristotle?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 20 red X's later dabo 02-17-09 1
 RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... mattben 02-17-09 2
   RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... dabo 02-17-09 3
       RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... Prof_ Wagstaff 02-17-09 5
   Explain IceCat 02-18-09 17
 RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... mattben 02-17-09 4
   RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... mattben 02-17-09 6
   RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... cahaya 02-18-09 13
 RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... mattben 02-17-09 7
   RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... dabo 02-18-09 9
 RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... mattben 02-18-09 8
   Ummm... Prof_ Wagstaff 02-18-09 10
       RE: Ummm... Ante Bellum 02-18-09 11
 RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... cahaya 02-18-09 12
   RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... PepeLePew13 02-18-09 15
 RE: We're On The Road to Free////Se... vince3 02-18-09 14
 MattBen - Fix your link IceCat 02-18-09 16
   Nevermind - Locking now IceCat 02-18-09 18

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-17-09, 11:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "20 red X's later"
That was particularly uninteresting, maybe it would help if you splained what was there when it could be seen.

02-17-09, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
The Anti-Semitism hereabouts makes me want to schpbit.

02-17-09, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
Is there a special password or something I need in order to see what's on that page?

I'm not kidding, all that's there are 20 pictures that won't show, 20 red X's.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-17-09, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
It's just the typical BS. The Democrats = Nazis
Here's one:

I won't post any others. My computer has a low threshold for garbage.
I will however submit that he has lost the debate from post #1.

Godwin's Law.

Into the magna tribe by phyl

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Explain"
Where was there anti-semitism between the time you started the thread and this post right now?

If you don't have a good explanation for this comment then you are deliberately trying to start trouble and that will not be tolerated.

02-17-09, 11:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
Of course, I didnt' expect any response to be of an intelligence.

02-17-09, 11:40 PM (EST)
6. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
My hypothosis is proved.

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 01:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
I didnt' expect any response to be of an intelligence.

An intelligent response requires an intelligent question.

02-17-09, 11:52 PM (EST)
7. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
I'm just try to show people what is up.

I'm now a Victimcrat.

02-18-09, 00:04 AM (EST)
9. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
I suppose when you link to sites that can't be seen we shouldn't be surprised when you reply to things no one posted.

02-18-09, 00:00 AM (EST)
8. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
So tell me where you are in the sequence.

Prof_ Wagstaff 4196 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-18-09, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to send private message to Prof_%20Wagstaff Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Ummm..."
What's the frequency, Kenneth?

Ante Bellum 3762 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-18-09, 00:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ante%20Bellum Click to send private message to Ante%20Bellum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ummm..."
Is it safe?

cahaya 19891 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 01:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
Regarding the technical details, the pages show up in IE, but not in (at least some versions of) Firefox.

And regarding the topic, this is a futile feudal feud.

Nonsense.

Foo dogs by tribe

Adolph? You lose.

PepeLePew13 26140 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 05:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
It doesn't show up on my computer in any of Firefox, IE or Chrome.

Probably a good thing, judging from the one screenshot provided by Wagstaff and by comments from both cahaya and Wags.

Alerted as this appears to be a clear case of starting a forest fire from goading comments by mattben ... "The Anti-Semitism hereabouts makes me want to schpbit." and "Of course, I didnt' expect any response to be of an intelligence." Hmmmmmm.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-09, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: We're On The Road to Free////Serfdom"
LAST EDITED ON 02-18-09 AT 01:30 AM (EST)

Mattben: The reason that some peeps can't see the pictures initially is that the last / in your link needs to be there or else the pictures won't work, for some reason.

02-18-09, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "MattBen - Fix your link"
... or I'll have to lock the thread.

BTW:

Wicked bit of satire about the rise to power of the Bush administration. Nicely done! I didn't think you had it in yah!

02-18-09, 08:01 AM (EST)
18. "Nevermind - Locking now"
Your posts with approx one hour of opening starting this thread are all obvious indicator that you are attempting to cause trouble.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •