The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Busy weekend?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-08, 04:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Busy weekend?"
So few posts, I think people must have been out enjoying their spring weather.

We had several things going on yesterday and ended the evening with Jay and me going to watch the Nashville Sounds play. It was Jay's first game and he had a blast. We left at the top of the ninth because the Sounds were ahead 10-2 and we had to pick Five up from a party by 10.

Today was my slug day. I spent most of it bed trying to recover from two days of exertion--I spent last week in bed recovering from mystery virus. I'm going out to work in the yard a little bit. Hoping that some late afternoon sunlight will perk me up.

Did you do anything fun?

--Thank God for ANTM reruns on MTV.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Busy weekend? foonermints 05-04-08 1
 RE: Busy weekend? Tenorsaxy 05-04-08 2
 no fun here cqvenus 05-04-08 3
   RE: no fun here mysticwolf 05-05-08 14
 Poppies Puffy 05-04-08 4
   RE: Poppies Max Headroom 05-04-08 8
 RE: Busy weekend? sittem 05-04-08 5
 RE: Busy weekend? qwertypie 05-04-08 6
 RE: Busy weekend? Breezy 05-04-08 7
 RE: Busy weekend? Max Headroom 05-04-08 9
 RE: Busy weekend? StarryLuna 05-04-08 10
 RE: Busy weekend? mysticwolf 05-04-08 11
 RE: Busy weekend? brvnkrz 05-04-08 12
 RE: Busy weekend? Asrai 05-05-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 05:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Another Day at the Beach!

Plus earlier, I saw moonie:

Tenorsaxy 947 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-04-08, 05:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tenorsaxy Click to send private message to Tenorsaxy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Spring weather all right. It rained both days here! I've been grocery shopping and spring cleaning and I went to the gym and read some of my new magazine and researched jobs...

And pretty much, I wish there was more going on here 'cause I'm kinda bored.

Spring by Syren. Check out my new blog!

cqvenus 9765 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cqvenus Click to send private message to cqvenus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "no fun here"
yesterday we went to my 7 yr old niece's bday party, which was mostly outdoors despite the rain...

last night jarrod and i watched the pick of destiny for the thousandth time.

today he's back on the grind... it's finals week so he's been studying at the lab. i? have been home w 2 babies who disagree that 55 and muddy are not 'play outside' conditions.

~ cq

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-08, 00:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: no fun here"
LOL! At your babies ages I'd have agreed with them.

Fifty-five. That was the magic number.

I wasn't allowed to go swimming unless it was 55. I can remember hours spent on the phone redialing to time and temp.

*Automated voice* "The temperature is 54 degrees... 54 degrees... 54 degrees... 55 degrees."

"It's 55, Mom, I'm going in!"

Puffy 6703 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Poppies"
We wandered through fields of California poppies!

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Poppies"
Ooh! Pick me, pick me! I love poppy time!

*waves to Sunny Bunny*

sittem 4186 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-08, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sittem Click to send private message to sittem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Not bad - got a few things done and had some good times.

Friday night attended the school production of Bye Bye Birdie - they did a very nice job on it. DD is working on lighting.

Saturday after doing our regular morning shopping we also went to the wholesaler and bought a 50 kilo bag of broken rice for 13,500 - pretty good deal. Getting it up the steps at home was a challenge.

In the afternoon I did a lot of work on our budget - our spending has been falling mostly within the budget this year except for our phone usage and our housekeeper - those are over due mostly to the falling dollar.

Saturday night I started reading Under the Neem Tree - story of a Peace Corps volunteer from 20 years ago in northern Senegal working in a Pular area. It's a very good read with a lot of great descriptions of the land, the culture and the frustrations. I highly recomend.

This morning it was church, then out to dinner with six other people at a new Chinese restaurant - the Pagode. I had a great meal, DW not as good, but we had a good time.

Then back home, a little more reading, then out to the soccer field for some time with DS and then to the basketball court for some 4 on 4 - a regular Sunday afternoon regimen. However, midway through the first game Jim and I bumped heads - hard. I knew it was hard because it hurt quite a bit and put my hand over my head. I was concerned that he was ok and not bleeding. His hurt too, but no blood. However, when I took my hand off there was LOTS of blood, so we cleaned it up and bit and put some ice on it. It's just a small 1 inch opening about an inch up from my front hairline. After about 15 minutes of rest the bleeding was stopped so I went in and played a few more games. Feeling ok now, though I won't be able to wash that area in the morning 'cause it might reopen so I'll have a reddish tint on about 20% of my hair. Should be fun.

Tonight - called the kids back in the states and read some more.

Nice weekend.

2002 IceCat Originals, Inc. All rights reserved.

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Came close to having a wardrobe malfunction at a show commemorating the 1907 Santa Marķa de Iquique Massacre (Chile). But everything held together so it was all good (tho' I think some people would have thought it more entertaining if it hadn't).

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 08:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Yesterday we went to the farm auction and we now have 23 baby chicks. *giggle* So last night was mainly spent online looking up feeding schedules and stuff on how to raise chickens.

Today we fertilized and retilled my veggie garden, I'll be planting soon!

Breezy and Brett sitting in a tree...

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Saturday was DS' baseball day. Four hours and one doubleheader later, his team had won one game and lost one game, and he'd gotten the only extra-base hit in the second game. It came on his last at-bat, and I was not looking forward to hearing him gripe about his four previous strikeouts. Fortunately he made good contact, legged out a double, and ended up scoring... to save the day (and my eardrums).

Today was DD's 3rd birthday party. We had a houseful of in-laws, who mostly behaved but still left me with a headache by the time they all went home.

I'm tired.

A SharTribe original!

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-04-08, 09:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Uh, Richmond race weekend, duh! Pretty much spent Friday and Saturday at the track. More details (and photos!) to come soon in my blog and on myspace, but I'll leave you with this joyous nugget - Denny Hamlin signed my program! And Dale Jr.'s pit crew signed my other program! I was obviously very p.o.'d late last night, as within 10 laps, I went from having either a race-winning driver autographed program or a race-winning pit crew autographed program to listening to and watching irate fans throw crap on the track.

Anyhoo, today was spent in a semi-conscious state after our late night. The conscious part of me worked on my final project for my online class. I just need to finish creating one more example and I will turn that bad boy in and be done tomorrow!

Place witty comment here.

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 10:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Had my Spring Concert. Larger crowd than normal and people really seemed to enjoy it. I was honored for 6 1/2 yrs. of being in the chorus, and was named Chroister of the Year.

Nice honor, but I wish the college awards banquet was a different night. The dinner is on the 14th, which also happens to be our monthly ZooEd meeting. DH is Secretary for the ZooEds, so I may have to go to the award banquet by myself.

I'd like to skip the banquet but it's only been in the last 3 years that the college has invited us to participate (since so many of us are volunteers and not students). Prior to that I'd have just gotten my award at tonight's concert. My chorus Director is so proud that her group is finally being acknowledged as part of the college community that I just can't disappoint her by declining.

A smokeysmom
"In the end we will conserve only what we love. We will love only what we understand. We will understand only what we are taught." - Baba Dioum

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 11:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Yesterday we spent the day at the monthly flea market. Spent money I didn't have on stuff that I don't need.
Today we went down to the track to find out how long it will take us to do the 12k we are doing in a few weeks. So we brisk walked for an hour to time ourselves. We'll do our 12k in a little under two hours. Yay us.
I spent the rest of the afternoon in the kitchen making homemade salsa and 3 different homemade hummus dips. (garlic, artichock heart and a pesto)

An Arkie original.

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-08, 00:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Busy weekend?"
Yes, it was indeed a very busy weekend.

Friday night:
Went to a steakhouse with GF, midkid, and a friend from church and ended up talking at the table for nearly 4 hours. Our Pastor and her partner are having a wedding very soon and we were having a blast talking girl stuff with our Auntie Chester!

Saturday:
We all slept in and the ended up going shopping for our wedding attire. GF and midkid got their stuff. Well, they both have to accessorize now. I still have nothing, but we had to stop shopping due to First Fruits Prayer that evening. Afterwards, we took Pastor and "First Lady" out for dinner. During dinner, Pastor got a message that she was needed at the bar. Occasionally, as a minister (I think especially in the GLBT community) one gets called to places one wouldn't normally frequent. GF and I were invited along, as well. Went home, showered, changed and met up at a local GLBT bar in downtown and spent a couple of hours there before heading home. "First Lady" made sure I would be in church Sunday morning regardless of how many P.C. Pitchers I had!!

Sunday:
Breakfast, church, lunch, shopping for my wedding outfit with no luck, home, nap, bible study, 2 hours outside after church talking to a friend and LMAO, dinner, computer.

Monday:
Always, Asrai's sleep in day, then hit the pc to do some much needed work for a friend.

Go Fly A Kite with Tribe

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •