The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stimulus Watch"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

I_Got_Nutn 897 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-29-08, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stimulus Watch"
Has anyone been stimulated yet? My last two are 06, so I was expecting at least a little tingling by today, tomorrow at the latest. As of 10:30 HST, nothing, nada, zip, zilch.

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stimulus Watch Lisapooh 04-29-08 1
 Ours came in today! Spanky68 04-29-08 2
 RE: Stimulus Watch StarryLuna 04-29-08 3
 RE: Stimulus Watch Estee 04-29-08 4
   RE: Stimulus Watch byoffer 04-30-08 21
 I need stimiluation in the worse wa... txriverwillow 04-29-08 5
   RE: I need stimiluation in the wors... I_Got_Nutn 04-29-08 11
       RE: I need stimiluation in the wors... Spanky68 04-29-08 12
           RE: I need stimiluation in the wors... I_Got_Nutn 04-30-08 13
               RE: I need stimiluation in the wors... Spanky68 04-30-08 15
 RE: Stimulus Watch blacknwhitedog 04-29-08 6
 RE: Stimulus Watch newsomewayne 04-29-08 7
   RE: Stimulus Watch I_Got_Nutn 04-29-08 9
 RE: Stimulus Watch anotherkim 04-29-08 8
 RE: Stimulus Watch Max Headroom 04-29-08 10
 RE: Stimulus Watch suzzee 04-30-08 14
 RE: Stimulus Watch Lasann 04-30-08 16
   RE: Stimulus Watch Breezy 04-30-08 17
       RE: Stimulus Watch DebCapsFan 04-30-08 19
           RE: Stimulus Watch Breezy 04-30-08 22
   RE: Stimulus Watch CantStandToLook 04-30-08 20
 RE: Stimulus Watch HobbsofMI 04-30-08 18
 RE: Stimulus Watch syren 05-01-08 23
   RE: Stimulus Watch Snidget 05-02-08 25
 RE: Stimulus Watch jbug 05-02-08 24
   RE: Stimulus Watch HobbsofMI 05-02-08 26
   RE: Stimulus Watch syren 05-02-08 29
       RE: Stimulus Watch jbug 05-02-08 30
           RE: Stimulus Watch syren 05-02-08 33
       RE: Stimulus Watch arkiegrl 05-04-08 37
   RE: Stimulus Watch mrc 05-02-08 32
 RE: Stimulus Watch dragonflies 05-02-08 27
 RE: Stimulus Watch txriverwillow 05-02-08 28
 RE: Stimulus Watch Dakota 05-02-08 31
 RE: Stimulus Watch CutsyTootsy 05-02-08 34
   RE: Stimulus Watch PhoenixMons 05-03-08 35
 RE: Stimulus Watch anotherkim 05-04-08 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisapooh 12664 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-29-08, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisapooh Click to send private message to Lisapooh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
I got mine yesterday and spent the bulk of it today to pay off a credit card. I feel stimulated.

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 04:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Ours came in today!"
I hope we can avoid spending it for a while.

IceCat makes me jumpy

StarryLuna 4771 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-29-08, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StarryLuna Click to send private message to StarryLuna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Ours was pending over the weekend and cleared the bank account yesterday.

Place witty comment here.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Has anyone been stimulated yet?

*friskies*

To Frisky: Stepping away from the thread.

byoffer 15947 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail byoffer Click to send private message to byoffer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
*friskies*

I like that. A perfect new term for the OT lexicon.

txriverwillow 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

04-29-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txriverwillow Click to send private message to txriverwillow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "I need stimiluation in the worse way"
And despite ending in 03 and having filed my taxes in early March, nada has come my way so far.

04-29-08, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail I_Got_Nutn Click to send private message to I_Got_Nutn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I need stimiluation in the worse way"
It was a question, not an offer.

I'll have you know that I am a married man, madam!

04-29-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I need stimiluation in the worse way"
I think what she meant was that if you were the stimulator...it would be "in the worst way"

Agman resized my siggie

04-30-08, 01:55 AM (EST)
13. "RE: I need stimiluation in the worse way"
Yeah, like I haven't heard that before.

When haven't I heard that...

04-30-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
15. "RE: I need stimiluation in the worse way"
that time you called the 900 number. Didn't you hang up on her before she could say "the worst way"?

Agman made this fancy sig for me

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
ooo, I can't wait! last two "85" though

we're getting a new furnace with an air cleaner and humidifier- woohoo!!!

Syren 2007

newsomewayne 9353 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
So, what kind of watch did you buy?

It's party time! Agman is excellent! 2008

04-29-08, 06:36 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
I was thinking about the Sleeptracker Pro.

You know, because the vibrating alarm would be stimulating...

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
We're 21 and 68. We are supposed to have ours deposited no later than May 9. I'm sure it will arrive on the 9th being that I have that kind of luck.

]--we're paying property taxes with ours...so much for stimulating.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-08, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Still waiting. I'm sure several bills will pop up right around the time it arrives.

suzzee 5961 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
No, not the least bit stimulated. I think I'm on the later mailings so I'm not lurking down by the mailbox yet. I really need some governmental stimulation since I got stiffed on my tax refund. Rotten $#%#^^$#s.

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

04-30-08, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Our nightly news said that if you e-filed and had direct deposit the money should show up Monday. I did both and still no $. Maybe they forgot me.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Your news was wrong, it you're in the first group of SS numbers then your payment will be direct deposited by this Friday. With each group of peeps they are doing the payments everyday, with the bulk on Friday.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-30-08, 10:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Thanks for the clarification. At first I thought you were making up the Monday date because you are a mean bully girl.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
*big grin* Well I am that.... *snort*

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
We're still waiting to be stimulated too. Last two 11 so hopefully sometime this week.

Yes it's him, and he says hi!

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-08, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Won't be direct deposited until next week and then it gets moved over to our brokerage saving account and then Mrs. Hobbs has several ideas to make more money with it. One includes moving it off shores, not China thought, so no US stimulus from us maybe. Her and I are worried about the dollar and the markets so we'll see what happens.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

syren 5418 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-08, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
We still haven't gotten ours yet, so I looked and there is a Where's my Stimulus Payment on the IRS website.

Says it is scheduled for tomorrow!!! Hope so.

Warcrack, it's not for kids.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
I checked with your link yesterday, and mine came today as scheduled, and promptly got added to a bill I need to pay off.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Looks like not everyone is going to get their check.

http://www.600wrec.com/cc-common/news/sections/newsarticle.html?feed=185284&article=3634533

Dead Parents Won't Get Their Tax Rebate Checks

In Arkansas, those checks will be sent to the Child Enforcement office.
Friday, May 2, 2008

ARKANSAS - Nearly 100,000 people in Arkansas will not receive a tax rebate check because records show they owe back child support.

The state government has decided to intercept rebate checks of people who skip out on paying child support - the checks will instead be sent to the Office of Child Support Enforcement. The rebate interception will apply to non-custodial parents who owe at least $500 in payments.

Every day is Spring with Agman

HobbsofMI 16065 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HobbsofMI Click to send private message to HobbsofMI Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Good for Ark.....I hope all 49 states follow their lead.

GO WINGS!
sig by Pepe, bouncy by IceCat, and bobble head by Tribephyl

05-02-08, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail syren Click to send private message to syren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
That only works if the parent filed their taxes, which syrenboy's dad did not. (At least I don't think he did)

Considering he owes around $30,000 the $600 he would have taken wouldn't do that much for him, so I am doubting he is worried about it.

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
So, are you feeling like putting a bug in someones ear (hint - IRS) that he didn't file?

Side question: How do you feel about people you may know who do not file? Do you think it is their choice? and if they don't file and don't get caught, more power to them? or do you feel they should be reported?
I don't know of anyone now who doesn't file, but just wondering..... I think I might feel "hey, if I gotta pay, everybody's gotta pay!!!"

Warming up for Spring with Agman

05-02-08, 05:02 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Well, he hasn't filed his taxes for about 7 years now, and the state knows and hasn't done anything so I am guessing that you only *have* to file if you owe, not if they owe you...but I am not totally sure.

It would be great to get it, the refund and the stimulus, but I know better then to hold my breath.

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Ditto. arkieboy's dad hasn't filed a return since we divorced. His 3rd ex-wife told me it was because they would take his refund and send it to me for back child support and he didn't think I "deserved the money". Let's ignore the fact that the child support is for his son, not for me. *rolls eyes*

Some men don't deserve to be fathers.

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
"Dead Parents Won't Get Their Tax Rebate Checks"

If you're dead, you shouldn't get to vote OR receive an income tax rebate.

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 01:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
*runs to check bank account*

I got nuttin.

on the beach with smokeysmom

txriverwillow 262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-02-08, 02:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txriverwillow Click to send private message to txriverwillow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
Got mine today. I do wish they hadn't done the tease with so few getting theirs early. I got mine when I was originally suppose to but spent all week wondering if I was going to be one of the few lucky ones to get it early.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

05-02-08, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
I filed late. By mail. Had to pay so they didn't ask me about direct deposit. So I'm not even expecting any stimulation for another month.

Agman Rocks!

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

05-02-08, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
We got ours today.

PhoenixMons 4696 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

05-03-08, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhoenixMons Click to send private message to PhoenixMons Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
We got ours yesterday, but it was $600 less than we were expecting and I have no idea why.

anotherkim 14420 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-08, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail anotherkim Click to send private message to anotherkim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Stimulus Watch"
on the website it says that it may take up to two weeks AFTER your week to get the deposit.

--hoping mine will arrive next week.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •