The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Catzebo!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

foonermints 14531 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-25-07, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Catzebo!"
Mr. Mints finally finished a custom metalwork piece for one of our friends. Every CityCat should have one. The kitties can now jump from the bedroom and walk outside without technically ever leaving the house.

http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/46f9a1965943aeb7.html

Sophie and Moonie can now bird and squirrelwatch.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Catzebo! Asrai 09-25-07 1
 RE: Catzebo! frisky 09-25-07 2
   RE: Catzebo! foonermints 09-25-07 5
   Nope... It's a collar IceCat 09-26-07 6
 Free the Catzebo Two! IceCat 09-25-07 3
   RE: Free the Catzebo Two! smokeysmom 09-26-07 10
       RE: Free the Catzebo Two! Snidget 09-26-07 15
 RE: Catzebo! pinksparkleguitar 09-25-07 4
   RE: Catzebo! qwertypie 09-26-07 7
 RE: Catzebo! Snidget 09-26-07 8
 RE: Catzebo! Lasann 09-26-07 9
 RE: Catzebo! Estee 09-26-07 11
   RE: Catzebo! kingfish 09-26-07 19
   RE: Catzebo! Sagebrush Dan 09-26-07 20
 RE: Catzebo! Breezy 09-26-07 12
 RE: Catzebo! Glow 09-26-07 13
 RE: Catzebo! CTgirl 09-26-07 14
   RE: Catzebo! CTgirl 09-26-07 27
       ooooh! Replicators! foonermints 09-27-07 31
 RE: Catzebo! jbug 09-26-07 16
 RE: Catzebo! CutsyTootsy 09-26-07 17
 RE: Catzebo! kingfish 09-26-07 18
   Declawed? foonermints 09-27-07 32
       RE: Declawed? kingfish 09-27-07 33
           Ahem.. foonermints 09-27-07 35
               RE: Ahem.. kingfish 09-27-07 37
                   Pardon: foonermints 09-27-07 38
 RE: Catzebo! FishWoman 09-26-07 21
 RE: Catzebo! CantStandToLook 09-26-07 22
 RE: Catzebo! dragonflies 09-26-07 23
   Well, foonermints 09-27-07 34
 RE: Catzebo! MKitty 09-26-07 24
 Wow weltek 09-26-07 25
 I don't see zombiebaby 09-26-07 26
   Why yes, yes it was foonermints 09-27-07 29
 RE: Catzebo! mysticwolf 09-26-07 28
 RE: Catzebo! ginger 09-27-07 30
 *looks up* foonermints 09-27-07 36
   RE: *looks up* Snidget 09-27-07 39
       "Cat Fancier" foonermints 09-27-07 40

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 10:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Catzebo!"
OMG! That is the absolute coolest! I want one...for the cats, I mean!

I am gonna have to show this to GF and see if we can make one for our meowies at the house we buy.

Summer Siggies by Sharnina

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Catzebo!"
Quick! Second picture down, the dude on the right. Is that a tongue??!

Rolly made this.
Kudos to Mr. Mints. I'm packing my food dish and booking a spot in the next baggage compartment leaving town.

09-25-07, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Catzebo!"
Feeling "lucky"?
Plenty of room for Frisqueness in the Catzebo.

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 01:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Nope... It's a collar"

So this means the Catzebo tribe doesn't win immunity until at least episode 3...

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-07, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Free the Catzebo Two!"

I mean, jeeze, why don't you have them fitted out for little four legged orange jump suits while you're at it!?!??

Just kidding...

Looks like a great urban solution for letting the cats get some fresh air.

smokeysmom 184 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-07, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail smokeysmom Click to send private message to smokeysmom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Free the Catzebo Two!"
*snort / giggle* The Catzebo Two -- too funny!

I can picture birds and squirrels gathering around making "nah, nah, nah, nah" teasing sounds....

Seriously though, that is wonderful -- I bet you could make a business out of it. And the kitties are too, too cute. Love the little "pieface" on the calico girl.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Free the Catzebo Two!"
Yep, prey seem to know when the preditor can't get to them and I have seen them just sitting in a safe place watching the reaction.

Smokeysmom made me ducky! Icey bounced me!

pinksparkleguitar 1222 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-25-07, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pinksparkleguitar Click to send private message to pinksparkleguitar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Catzebo!"
Very cool!!

Shar saves the day!

qwertypie 9776 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 02:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Catzebo!"
ditto!

09-26-07, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Catzebo!"
Very cool.

Icey bounced me!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-26-07, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Catzebo!"
That is too cool.

I caught a program where the owners turned the entire inside of their house into a catwalk for their furry friends. It was quite amazing.

Created by Syren

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 07:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Catzebo!"
Why is it that ninety percent of all cat photos for adult felines show the exact same expression, namely 'I could kill that camera if I really wanted to'?

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 09:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Catzebo!"
My opinion is that while humans look at a cat and see a cute cuddly if somewhat remote pet, cats look at humans thinking, MEAT.

Sagebrush Dan 10002 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sagebrush%20Dan Click to send private message to Sagebrush%20Dan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Catzebo!"
*giggle* Perfect description of the cat "look".

Great idea Mints for those who want their cats to have their freedom and safety too. My cat? Is convinced our street is her bed.

More booing, less barking.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Catzebo!"
How cool! I bet the cats love it.

Save a horse, ride a cowboy.

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 08:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Catzebo!"
OMG! That's awesome. My kitties need one.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Catzebo!"
It's a cat jungle gym! My cat would love something like that - she's too skeered of my dog to go outside much - but she loves being outdoors.

surfkitty sig shop 2007

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Catzebo!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-07 AT 06:06 PM (EST)

I forgot to tell you, there was a Chupacabra Sighting. Oh no, they're replicating!

09-27-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
31. "ooooh! Replicators!"
I'll try the wine, even if it's only nine in the morning.
And how come Mr. Mints doesn't think "Angel" is really one?

CT Chupacabra!

jbug 17146 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jbug Click to send private message to jbug Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Catzebo!"
Wow! Mr Mints is talented!
My bro-in-law works with steel & can make just about anything. He made sissy a gazebo, but if she were to see these pics, she'd have him turn it into a catzebo for sure!

Spiderbug by Smokeysmom 10/07

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-26-07, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Catzebo!"
That is really awesome!

surfkitten siggie shop 2007

09-26-07, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Catzebo!"
That is very nice, Foonster, and kudos to your Minty. Nice yard too. I guess the urban situation is a not-healthy one for your cats? Are they declawed? Or just indoor cats?

Eitherway, you really did a nice job for your pets, and I'm sure they consider it the least you could do for them, their just due, cats are cats.

I have to say that if anyone was gonna come up with 'Catzebo', it would be your fertile mind. I'm proud and a little envious.

And very nice looking cats. The third picture, the eyes seem Asian. Very exotic and beautiful.

Tribefeller

09-27-07, 12:51 PM (EST)
32. "Declawed?"
Eeeek! NEVER.

Got all yer teeth, doncha?

Y'all have to remember, that this was a project for our neighbor, not us. We have a squirrel cage for rehab and release in our back yard. Like Sagebrush Dan, some of our cats have considered the street a place where they can lay down and roll around. NOT safe! Bad cat! One trip to the vet would go a long way to pay for a Catzebo.

Keeper of the IceGorn.
"foonster" *shudder* Book 'im, Dano.
ps: Thanks for the nice compliments. I'll send you cookies once I get your addy in the slammer. ;)

09-27-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Declawed?"

OK, when getting your hook out of the mouth of a Zambezi Tiger Fish, the trick is.... cut the line?

I know what yer furniture looks like. At least the surfaces that can be used to sharpen kitty claws.

09-27-07, 01:18 PM (EST)
35. "Ahem.."
The Opossums live under the fooniture, and keep the cats away.

09-27-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ahem.."
Very smart, and they can also controlthe spiders, roaches, and dust bunnies.

And the Monsters under the bed.

09-27-07, 03:09 PM (EST)
38. "Pardon:"
They ARE the monsters.
CT Chupacabra!

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-26-07, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Catzebo!"
That is so cool! Big D would still want out of it though - he loves being outside so much.

makin' plates for 8 1/3 to 12

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Catzebo!"
No cats, here but that is still one of the coolest looking things I've seen.

Syren did this

dragonflies 8051 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dragonflies Click to send private message to dragonflies Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Catzebo!"
That is so totally cool! How do the cats get out of the house?

My cats would love that. They are always trying to escape outside. We don't believe cats should be allowed to run around though, and I think the coyotes would get them anyway.

on the beach with smokeysmom

09-27-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
34. "Well,"
They just jump from the bedroom to the window sill, then stroll outside.

Too see all the birds, squirrlies and raccoons they can't eat.

But I believe they had a hot dog once.

MKitty 2976 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-26-07, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MKitty Click to send private message to MKitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Catzebo!"
Wow...way cool. I am sure you will have happy and safe kitties in that pen!

*Pumpkin Kitty courtesy of Smokeysmom*

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Wow"
That is so cool. Please do not show my cats.

zombiebaby 7356 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zombiebaby Click to send private message to zombiebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "I don't see"
Any upside down tomatoes.

One more of J
Slice's Awesome Creations!

That was you right?

09-27-07, 11:34 AM (EST)
29. "Why yes, yes it was"
Oh, you will. In October. I don't know why we just didn't plant pumpkins.
So far, our fabulous tomato yield is $50 per cherry tomato. All three of them. Thinking about it didn't make them taste any better, stupid ornery heirloom tomatoes.

always trust foonermints

mysticwolf 10692 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mysticwolf Click to send private message to mysticwolf Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Catzebo!"
That? I superb! One of the curators at the zoo has a simililar attached outside enclosure. He built his originally for his cockatoo, but his cats use it, too.

I'm gellus.

Agman made me a pack.
I refuse to show the pics to my cockatoo, or my cats. They'd be jealous, too.

ginger 22512 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Catzebo!"
I WANT ONE.

ME, TOO.

SEND THAT TO GINGER PLEASE.

--- Dweezil, Elroy and Fat Miranda

09-27-07, 01:30 PM (EST)
36. "*looks up*"
*Smooch* to all of you for your nice compliments. It was a pretty zany idea, but came out fairly well. It turns out to be so ridiculous, "Cat Fancier" magazine will probably do an article on it.

I'm sure everyone subscribes to "Cat Fancier".

09-27-07, 04:20 PM (EST)
39. "RE: *looks up*"
I've been known to pick Cat Fancier up once in awhile for a light read.

That is cool if thy do a story on it. Our neighbor's house growing up came with a big yew (some kind of evergreen like that) planted in the worst spot (you couldn't see oncoming traffic at the corner) and were told to trim it or cut it down. They trimmed it like a bonsai tree and you could see through it well enough the city was happy and the screeching tire noises stopped. Well it looked cool enough the local garden magazine did a story on it. Next thing you know everyone was doing that to their bushes.

Running down the field by Agman! Icey bounced me!

09-27-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
40. ""Cat Fancier""
You are obviously an extremely well cultured individual.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •