The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why must you vex me so?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

BigBastardFromTheDead 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-03-02, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BigBastardFromTheDead Click to send private message to BigBastardFromTheDead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why must you vex me so?"
Now really, I sent you like two emails, you didn't respond. I created three different accounts, you disactivated all of them. I'm here now for probably only this one post, because you are going to destroy this account too.

If you were me and I were you, wouldn't you want to just totally SPAM this place up and make everything unbearable? But you know what, I'm not gonna do that. Because believe it or not I'm not such a freak. I could go crazy RIGHT NOW, totally flooding this place. If I was crazy, I'd do that, but I'm not. You keep on disactivating me because you think I'm nuts, but don't you realize that if I were truly nuts, I would have sent you 20 million emails, maybe post here 20 million times, maybe do all kinds of crazy shit.

To all of you, I was:
1) dratsab
2) Squeeze My Lemon
3) BaconBurnout

I implore you to do a search and find ONE out of line post by any of those identities. I've been good, but since webby won't reply to emails or anything, I felt that this was the only action I could take right now. Posting this message like some sort of desperate pathetic freak.

In fact, many of you liked Squeezes summary. Webby, you even responded to him. A sig pic was made for him. He didnt cause any trouble. None of them caused any trouble. They didn't even reveal themselves, which they could have. I could have posted as Squeeze My Lemon "Hey everyone! It's me BigBastard!!", but I didn't because then you would have just delted him. (Which you did anyway!)

Look I'm not mad or anything. I'm perfectly content with lurking here. But I really just want another chance. I had 3 of them, and I didn't do anything wrong with them. I don't know what the deal is, but the least you could do is let me be another identity without me telling anyone. I don't get it, if nobody knows who I am, and I don't cause any trouble, then why delete me?

Sure, I've been begging you to give me my old name back, but I've come to accept that that will not happen. Still there is that little tiny speck of miniscule hope that maybe, just maybe it will happen.

If not though, why can't you just let me hide? Nobody knew, I didn't cause any trouble, what more do ya want?!

It would be really cool if I could keep posting even as this identity. But if not, the next time you go checking IP adresses, could you at least wait for me to screw up before you delete me again? I think you'll see that I won't screw up. Hell I haven't with 3 different identities!

What else can I say? I'm not that crazy trolling freak you think I am. And dammit, it would be nice if some of the people here who actually found some stuff funny would step out of the shadow of protection and speak out. There were many people who found my admittedly strange sense of humor appealing. But they never spoke because they don't wanna look bad. You know who you are people. A few of you did speak up and I thank you for it.

Come one webby, I really hate having to bend down and beg like this. I just can't think of anything else to do. I dont wanna have to have a new ID every 2 weeks.

So really, I'm down on my knees here. BEGGING!!!! Begging like a starving dog! Can you give me another chance?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why must you vex me so? Superman 05-03-02 1
 RE: Why must you vex me so? VampKira 05-03-02 2
 RE: Why must you vex me so? SurvivorBlows 05-03-02 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Superman 3157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-03-02, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Superman Click to send private message to Superman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why must you vex me so?"
Hey! Look everybody! It's a large dead bastard!

*waves frantically*

Please folks, no flash photography.

And for the record, BB, I think "Squeeze my Lemon" was a prick at times. too. Just saying, that's all.

Criminals From the Neck Up

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-03-02, 11:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why must you vex me so?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-03-02 AT 11:17 PM (EST)

*sigh*

BB... I really don't know what to say to all of this. but let me give it a shot, ok?

Through ALL of this there is one thing that you fail to comprehend. When Webby bans someone, For WHATEVER reason, that person is gone. Fini. Forever. Sure, you can sneak back in... but why would you want to?

Let me assure you, there have been posters here with FAR more seniority, and less of an infraction record than you... but again.. Webby makes no exceptions.

The fact that you have to keep re registering new ID's tells you that Webby WILL continue to find you, and you will continue to be deactivated.

I'm not saying the things you have done were horrid or evil. But you WERE given a chance, and you were warned about your behavior. You knew that many of the things that you did, made people uncomfortable, etc....

I also think that by "informing" Webby of what damage you could do, only confirms that he made the right decision to let you go.

Sorry BB... just keeping it real.

even the smiley's aren't safe.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-03-02, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why must you vex me so?"
Zero means zero. Goodbye again.

-SB

PS Yes, you *ARE* a desperate pathetic freak

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •