The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Off-Topic Forum (Protected)
Original message

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-03-01, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
Happy Birthday, dear Thong! Here is an article detailing the glories and history of our beloved thong. Aymelek, although you have not yet reached the hallowed plateau of Thong Contest Judge, I know that you will enjoy this tribute.

http://dailynews.yahoo.com/h/abc/20010803/od/wolffiles2001080399999998_1.html

Some highlights:

==From Fifth Avenue to Kmart, ladies — and now gentlemen, too — can purchase these "unmentionables." The cheapies go for less than $15, while Calvin Klein or Tommy Hilfiger can ask for $200 or more for theirs.(Wow! Four thongs for the price of one Michael Jackson ticket!)

==The thong — a skimpy panty in front and a thin strap in the back — was just a novelty item back in 1981, something sold alongside crotchless and edible undies. But now we all know about "That thong th thong thong thong," as Sisqo sings.(Whaddaya mean, 'novelty'??)

=="In the course of flirting with President Clinton," the report states, "Monica Lewinsky raised her jacket in the back and showed him the straps of her thong underwear."(Hey,is her Pez dispenser wearing a thong? Boomer, Ice, get on the case!)

==But many women say they've embraced the thong, sometimes known as "butt floss," in the never-ending quest to hide those visible panty lines. There is, of course, the "wedgie" factor. But what's a little discomfort in the name of looking good? (Right, Ayms? )

A special note for Riordan:
==Over the years, Frederick's has developed more than 100 different colors, styles and fabrics, from low-rise to the "Rio," from cotton to charmeuse.
(I guess her name isn't REAR-don for nothing!)

And for GT:
==If you're the crunchy-Granola hippie type, there's the all-natural, eco-friendly hemp thong. (Geez, now we have smokeable panties?)

Surv, please note:
==As a thong model, Tweeden says she's happy if she's contributed to the underwear revolution. "My family is proud of what I do," she says. "It's modeling in Frederick's. It's not Hustler ." (or "Stuff"...)

"...Thing, thing a thong...."

Of course it's a thong! Jeesh!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite! mistofleas 08-03-01 1
 RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite! moonbaby 08-03-01 2
 RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite! Survivorchick 08-03-01 3
 RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite! aymelek 08-03-01 4
 RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite! George Tirebiter 08-03-01 5
 RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite! Riordan 08-04-01 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-01, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-01 AT 03:18 PM (EST)

I'm not sure when it happened but I've gone from Herb pusher to Thong Judge!! Wow, the pressure is mounting. Thanks DK for finding this information, I think I will be a much better judge now that I'm armed with facts and *ahem* figures. *giggles*
Now, just out of curiousity, I don't have to wear one myself do I?
*checks the state of her thighs*
Oh, please...tell me I don't have to wear one! *whimpers*

--is gonna try hard to get to the next level as quickly as possible

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-01, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
I keep thinking of Koko's old sig line about the crack in the alliance...LOL!

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-03-01, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
Funny you brought this up DK. Just this morning I realized that I have SO much laundry to do that I only have one pair of clean panties left. And yep - you guessed it - it's a thong. <struts over to the laundry room in her G-string> There's a reason that's its my laundry-day underwear. NOT the most comfortable thing in the world - that's for sure!!

(Does this fall under the TMI category?)

Survivorchick

aymelek 1220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-03-01, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aymelek Click to send private message to aymelek Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
OMG! DK! You outed me!! Arrrrgggg!!!
All I can say is:
would you rather have this much () material "flossing you", or this much: (...................) when you have a big 'ole wedgie? The choice is yours, ladies. Ten minutes after you have them on, you'll never know they're there. And I'm not a hatemonger like y'all are--I do own a few of your precious 'granny panties'--but for doctors' visits ONLY!

George Tirebiter 2982 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-03-01, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail George%20Tirebiter Click to send private message to George%20Tirebiter Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
>And for GT:
>==If you're the crunchy-Granola hippie type, there's the all-natural, eco-friendly hemp thong. >(Geez, now we have smokeable panties?)
Thanks for the thought, DK, really. . . but hemp underwear sounds akin to using industrial paper toweling as a kotex. . . might be better off with the 80-grit! And contrary to what Woody Harrelson would have us believe, that kind of hemp isn't worth smoking.

As for THIS crunchy-Granola hippie type--I see no point in wearing pseudo-underwear when no underwear at all would serve the same purpose! (And to answer the inevitable question: I DO wear underwear!) (usually. . .) LOL!

GT

(fleabag--I threw in the emoticons just for you, this time! hehehehe)

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-04-01, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Thong Contest Judges, Unite!"
A special note for Riordan: ==Over the years, Frederick's has developed more than 100 different colors, styles and fabrics, from low-rise to the "Rio," from cotton to charmeuse.
Wonderful. I just have to find these now. (& thanks DK, I'm sure to live this down real soon ). And I have to second Ayms here. If it is going there anyway, less is better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •