The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dear Regis: regarding Super Millionaire..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Other Non-Reality TV Shows Forum (Protected)
Original message

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-17-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dear Regis: regarding Super Millionaire..."
I need to know who the Three Wise Men/People/Gender-Neutral Equivalent are exactly once a night. I do not need to have multiple minutes wasted in each show in looking them over, hearing about how they're in a dungeon deep below 66th Street, and getting details on the trauma of their long confinement. The contestants not occupying the Hot Seat don't need you wasting all that time either. Last night's show ended right at the buzzer, just as the player of the moment was exiting. There was no time for a Fastest Finger question, which would have given one more member of that night's pool a chance at ten million. If you had failed to run your Three Wise Sentients routine once, someone's trip to Manhattan would not have been wasted.

In other words, streamline it a little. Those who wait in the shadows will appreciate your efforts.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dear Regis: regarding Super Mi... venezuelan 05-28-04 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

venezuelan 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-28-04, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail venezuelan Click to send private message to venezuelan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dear Regis: regarding Super Millionaire..."
Estee, I agree whole heartedly with your post. too much time is spent on idle chatter . the show moves way to slow because of it, and even slower for the people waiting to get their shot at a fastest finger question! but im afraid this is intentional on the networks part...with 10 million dollars on the line , and other amounts higher than the original shows max of of 1 million within reach also, I think they made a calculated decision to fill up a lot of time with what they hoped would be entertaining chit chat thereby reducing the number of people with a chance at all that money. of course ,once again they are making a big mistake with a perfectly good format. they killed the first series by putting on celebrities and the like, and changing the call-in qualifying to auditions. now they are going to kill this one by making it way to slow. can you imagine people continuing to watch other game shows like wheel of fortune if they only had a couple of people with a chance to win anything in an hour!!?? no way. but unfortunately you cant tell those people in control anything. they know people will watch it the first time or two they put it back on and thats all they care about. theyre not really interested in making it a long running show.All we can hope is to get on before it goes off again!lol

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •