The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"How does your Favorite Rank?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

moleseeker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-01, 03:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moleseeker Click to send private message to moleseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"How does your Favorite Rank?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-01 AT 02:50 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-04-01 AT 02:24 PM (EST)

I took the top 2 people off of the popuarity lists and added up the winners.
No big surprise
1. Liz was ranked #1 / 9 times and #2 / 3 times Total- 12
2. Colby - #1 / 3 times
and #2 / 8 times Total- 11
3. Tina- #1 / 2 times and
#2 / 2 times Total - 4
4. Keith had #1 once ANd #2 once Total 2
5. Rodger had no #1 and #2 twice
Total 2 votes
6. Nick #1 once #2 once Total 2
7. Amber- One vote for #2

At least this week Nick was as popular as Rodger and Keith. Next week who Knows.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: How does your Favorite Rank? Survivorerist 04-04-01 1
   RE: How does your Favorite Rank? moleseeker 04-04-01 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

04-04-01, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: How does your Favorite Rank?"
My favourite ranks last . <sigh>

Also, you may want to check your math. I do believe that one first place vote plus two second place votes equals three votes total, not two.

Survivorerist

**GO AMBER!**

moleseeker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-04-01, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleseeker Click to send private message to moleseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: How does your Favorite Rank?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-04-01 AT 02:30 PM (EST)

Thanks Survivorerist. My math wasn't the problem. Keith only got two votes I just typed wrong. I fixed it though. That's what I get for posting at 1:00am. By the way who knows maybe Amber will move up this week.
- Jen

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •