The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Jerri air time"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

boomerang 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-31-01, 06:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boomerang Click to send private message to boomerang Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Jerri air time"
So, I was taping the early show yesterday to hear what Jerri would have to say, but the machine didn't get it. I was watching the show live about 8:40 and saw Jerri for about four minutes. Is that all the coverage she got? Then I thought I heard a quick blurb about her being on again today. Is she suppose to be on today's early show from 9:00-11:00 a.m.?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Jerri air time Lainabee 03-31-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-31-01, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Jerri air time"
Jerri got about 10-12 minutes of airtime, I believe, and honestly, waking up on early on my one day off was definitely not worth the interview.

The announcers (sorry, I don't know their names) were eating up everything she said, gushing, "You're sooooo nice," as someone has mentioned before.

Anyway, she didn't really say anything new, or reveal anything. I'll recap what I can remember.

1- Started off with a joke.

Announcer: Jerri, Jerri, are you as bad as you seem?

Jerri: (hahaha) I'm worse.

(Hearty laughter from all)

And that was the only new information. They asked her about her reward challenge with Colby, how she felt about the shells, (she admitted he "got her"), why she liked Colby (something good to look at). They asked why she didn't know there was tension when he threw the water on her and she said she'd thought it was all in fun and "there was lots of laughter." Jerri clarified that she had been a "struggling actress for eight years," so she is, in truth, an actress who happened to be on Survivor, NOT a Survivor who now wants to be an actress. (I thought this to be a good point.) She reiterated her claims to have been hungry, tired, and grumpy, even confessing to some "bad days." SOME? Anyway, it was all the same stuff she said in episodes 1-10.

I haven't seen the other castoff interviews, but if that's all it is, I'm not waking up early again.

Cheers

-NB, all the interviews are available on CBS's Early Show website, as well as the Survivor 2 site, under "Video" listed in the Episode 10 recap.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •