The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"nick- loser!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-29-01, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"nick- loser!"
Anyone else like to see this lazy ass voted off. As much as I can't stand the Jerri-beast, if she gets voted off, whats left to tool on. Does Nick do anything?? His footage is mostly of his a$$ planted in the dirt. He is a useless snore.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: nick- loser! katttywoman 03-29-01 1
   well, well, well... VOYEUR 03-29-01 2
       RE: well, well, well... katttywoman 03-29-01 3
           RE: well, well, well... VOYEUR 03-29-01 4
 RE: nick- loser! moleseeker 03-29-01 5
   RE: nick- loser! VOYEUR 03-29-01 6
   RE: nick- loser! katttywoman 03-29-01 7
       RE: nick- loser! moleseeker 03-29-01 8
           RE: nick- loser! VOYEUR 03-29-01 9
               RE: nick- loser! moleseeker 03-29-01 10
                   RE: nick- loser! VOYEUR 03-29-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: nick- loser!"
Well, you may just get your wish tonight sweetheart. Our only difference is that I hope he DOESN'T get voted off. I like him. But he probably will.

Welcome to the boards!

Meow to you too!

Oh, and BTW, your post should probably be in the basher forum, not the fanatic one. Since it's your first post, it's okay. (Hey, I made the same mistake!)

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings

03-29-01, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "well, well, well..."

better not let vampkira see this post....

03-29-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: well, well, well..."
Exactly what I was thinking.

Meow to you too!

03-29-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: well, well, well..."

she's gonna be maaad

moleseeker 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-29-01, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleseeker Click to send private message to moleseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: nick- loser!"
This post is really hard on Nick I'm sure that he is probably a really nice guy. Having said that he hasn't really contributed at all to the game. ( okay he lead them in that challenge. He only did that so he could sit down. ) At least Jerri has done things to support the team when they needed her too. She voted along with them and was on good behavior right after the merge. For all you Nick supporters please tell me what Nick has done.

03-29-01, 03:43 PM (EST)
6. "RE: nick- loser!"

not a "supporter" of nick, however i am not a basher of him either - nick is like switzerland.

you want to bash, let's talk about that moldy old whore JREEI, i could go on for hours about her...

03-29-01, 03:48 PM (EST)
7. "RE: nick- loser!"

>) At least Jerri has
>done things to support the
>team when they needed her
>too.

When was this??????? Please refresh my memory! And if this is true, she was probably acting!

She voted along with
>them and was on good
>behavior right after the merge.

Too bad it didn't last.

>For all you Nick supporters
>please tell me what Nick
>has done.

At least he knows enough to keep his mouth shut and not start spouting off about meaningless crap and getting himself in trouble. It's called "laying low."

If I were you, I'd be expecting to hear from Vamp pretty soon.

Meow to you too!
And to borrow Vamp's quote: GO NICK!

03-29-01, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moleseeker Click to send private message to moleseeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: nick- loser!"
I wasn't bashing Nick only stating his limited team contributions. Like it or not but Jerri has helped. If she didn't act nice Kucha would have discovered Jerri had Votes and been able to pick off Ogakor one by one. Laying low is a good stradegy. I was talking about what contributions he has and hasn't made.

03-29-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
9. "RE: nick- loser!"

JERRY IS NOT NICE. sorry

03-29-01, 04:56 PM (EST)
10. "RE: nick- loser!"
LOL Now that I agree with. When I wrote that I meant nice for her which is still pretty bad. Believe me the last thig I want to do is defend her!

03-29-01, 05:14 PM (EST)
11. "RE: nick- loser!"

YEAH SHE IS GROSS

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •