The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Predictions?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-28-01, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Predictions?"
So, who does everyone think will go this week on the Fanatic board?
I come to my decision by a process of elimination:

Colby-Nope. All remaining Ogakor members remain unitl Final Five.
Amber-See Colby.
Jerri-NOPE. And I guarentee at least one of you will disagree with me on this one. Every week we want Jerri to go. She never goes. She never will. She's the devil. So, go ahead, disagree on this one, and, well, you'll be wrong.
Tina-See Colby.
Keith-Possibly. I'd say he has a 1:5 chance. But I don't think so.

Nick-No. This man will not go this week. Guarenteed. He will NOT go THIS week.
Liz-Hrmm....it was a toss up between her and Rodger...but I think she's too prominent at this point.

My choice for the next person to be voted off from "Survivor: The Australian Outback" is:

Rodger.

Welcome any agreements/disagreements.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Predictions? Riordan 03-28-01 1
   RE: Predictions? Lainabee 03-28-01 2
 RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 03-28-01 3
   RE: Predictions? desert_rhino 03-28-01 4
   RE: Predictions? ACPS65 03-29-01 5
       RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 03-29-01 6
           RE: Predictions? VOYEUR 03-29-01 7
               RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 03-29-01 8
                   RE: Predictions? desert_rhino 03-29-01 9
                       RE: Predictions? Survivorerist 03-29-01 10
                           RE: Predictions? desert_rhino 03-29-01 11
           RE: Predictions? ACPS65 03-30-01 12
 Predictions: Episdoes 10-End richterboy 03-30-01 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Riordan 634 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-01, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Riordan Click to send private message to Riordan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Predictions?"
I also picked Rodger. I think they want Nick, but he will win immunity, and they will take Rodg as second choice.

What I really, really wish is for the "surprising twist" to be that Jerri p!sses off everyone so much this episode, not one, but ALL of Ogakor join with Kucha in voting her off.

Lainabee 57 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-28-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lainabee Click to send private message to Lainabee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Predictions?"
I think it could be Elizabeth. Rodger is not a threat.

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

03-28-01, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Predictions?"
Well, let's see, in alphabetical order...

Amber - Seems pretty safe for two reasons. One, The Ogakor alliance (TOA). Two, Jerri the human shield is still in the game. But Alicia may have riled up some of Barramundi with her "Amba Hatin'" so long odds say she'll go (I'm praying this does not happen please please Oh Gawd!). Also, I think Colby may want to keep her around (just call it a hunch). Let's say odds 25-1.

Colby - Like Amber above, pretty safe due to TOA and TiCK (Tina, Colby, Keith alliance). but might be a threat. Odds 25-1 as well.

Elisabeth - Head is on the chopping block for sure. Nick seems like a better target for TOA, but many fellow posters are banking on him winning immunity. In case you haven't noticed, Elisabeth is pretty physically strong. In a toss-up between Rodger and her, I think our fair Elisabeth may be gone. Odds 3-1.

Jerri - If I had to bet on any one Ogakor is going this week, it will be Jerri. She comes across as very domineering and controlling (as if we haven't noticed). We'll have to see if TOA comes through. Also, she has a semi #6 curse on her so it might happen. Odds 6-1.

Keith - Pretty good guy, pretty safe. He's proved himself with 2 immunities and has both TOA and TiCK going for him. I have a feeling that he will find "Life is Good" for the next 3 days. Odds 40-1.

Nick - Not too sure. His under the radar strategy combined with his physical strength may prove to be hurtful. But there is a lot of belief that he may win immunity, so that may save him. Odds 4-1.

Rodger - Pretty safe. I don't think anyone else wants to do the fishing and I don't think they consider him a threat. Besides, he's just an all around nice guy. Odds 15-1.

Tina - She seems pretty safe. She has TOA, TiCK and nobody really hates her. The only thing she has going against her is the #6 curse. That said, odds 20-1.

So, in conclusion, my pick is:

Elisabeth Filarski

Alternate Pick:

Tina Wesson (only because I'm real superstitious and she's got the #6 curse going against her)

I'm probably completely wrong and someone else will get booted, but it's still fun to guess.

Survivorerist

Final Four: Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski, Jerri Manthey.

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-28-01, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Predictions?"
Heh. Obviously the Princess of Swords is going next, cuz... that is the card I just drew. Now... Who is the Princess of swords? (page of swords for you rider-waite-deck-users)

(tongue firmly planted in cheek)

-- JV

03-29-01, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Predictions?"

>
>Elisabeth Filarski
>
>
>Final Four: Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson,
>Elisabeth Filarski, Jerri Manthey.

Well then I think you may wanna change that Final Four there.

03-29-01, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Predictions?"
>>>Well then I think you may wanna change that Final Four there.<<<

First of all, it's supposed to put "Fantasy Final Four" so my mistake. Sorry. Second, my final four picks have nothing to do with who I think will get booted, it is instead based on the four castaways that I like the most and it changes every week.

Survivorerist

Fantasy Final Four: Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski, Jerri Manthey. (There! I finally got it right!)

VOYEUR 165 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-29-01, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VOYEUR Click to send private message to VOYEUR Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Predictions?"

does ANYONE think it could be TINA? maybe that is the "twist" we are all waiting on? leave it to me to go against the norm

03-29-01, 05:56 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Predictions?"
>>>does ANYONE think it could be TINA?<<<

Actually, Tina was my backup pick for this week (behind Lissie). I kind of hope it's her because, if she's booted, then my #6 curse could finally gain some credibility.

Survivorerist

Fantasy Final Four: Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski, Jerri Manthey.

03-29-01, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Predictions?"
So, what's the #6 curse? I've heard it mentioned a couple of times, but couldn't dig out the original post.

-- JV

03-29-01, 07:33 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Predictions?"
It deals with a pattern in the Fanatic's Popularity list. Every time I post my list, there is something scary that happens. Take a look...

Episode 5 List (aka pre-e6): #6=Michael
Episode 6 List (aka pre-e7): #6=Jeff
Episode 7 List (aka pre-e8): #6=Alicia
Episode 8 List (aka pre-recap): #6=Jerri
Recap List (aka pre-e9): #6=Tina

So I figure Tina is cursed and Jerri is semi-cursed for this episode.

P.S. In e4s list, Kimmi was #5 so I have been close pretty much every time.

Survivorerist

Fantasy Final Four: Amber Brkich, Colby Donaldson, Elisabeth Filarski, Jerri Manthey.

03-29-01, 09:31 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Predictions?"
>So I figure Tina is cursed
>and Jerri is semi-cursed for
>this episode.
>
>P.S. In e4s list, Kimmi was
>#5 so I have been
>close pretty much every time.

Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee----HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! About freaking time!

-- JV

03-30-01, 01:12 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Predictions?"
Don't apologize, I think I jumped the gun a little there...I only saw the Final Four part, not the Fantasy. Anyways, sorry.

richterboy 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-30-01, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail richterboy Click to send private message to richterboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Predictions: Episdoes 10-End"
From here on out, it depends on which side Amber allies with. I'm not sure how smart she is, and if she will make the right decision, but here are two possibilities, ignoring who gets immunity:

1. Amber allies with Roger, Nick, Elisabeth"
Episode 10: Colby booted
11: Keith booted
12: Tina booted
13: Amber Booted
14: Nick booted
Elisabeth defeats Roger in a close vote

2. Amber allies with Keith, Tina, COlby
Episode 10: Nick booted
11: AMber booted (with a two person advantage, Ogakor turns on their own again)
12: Elisabeth booted
13: Colby booted
14: Roger booted
Keith defeats Tina in a close vote.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •