The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Das Mole 2366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-21-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Das%20Mole Click to send private message to Das%20Mole Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"
Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2 - Misdirection? Guess not.

Welcome to Week 2 of Survivor: Cook Islands, and the first official LL thread of the season! I'm definitely excited to be starting this up, but let me review for those of you that haven't done one before. It's quite simple, just rank the Survivors in the order that you like or "Love" them, and share your thoughts! This isn't a debate thread, but feel free to discuss.

With that, let me give you my own personal list.

Position. Name (Rank last week)
1. JP (1)
2. Ozzy (4)
3. Yul (8)
4. Cristina (3)
5. Parvati (2)
6. Brad (6)
7. Jenny (10)
8. Becky (11)
9. Sundra (5)
10. Stephannie (9)
11. Rebecca (12)
12. Nathan (16)
13. Cecilia (17)
14. Cao Boi (7)
15. Candice (14)
16. Jessica (15)
17. Jonathan (19)
18. Adam (13)

Billy was #18 last week.

Comments:

- JP stays at #1 with Ozzy at #2. I generally hate it when people throw challenges, but considering that they only had things to gain from getting rid of Billy I think it was a good move. I know Ozzy did more of the "strategerizing", but I like JP better.

- Yul gets the biggest gain in standings, up 5 spots to number 3. He did a good job finding the Idol so quickly. I like him anyways and I'm glad someone that I actually like got it this season.

- Cao Boi has the biggest drop, down 7 spots to number 14. He's definitely way over-the-top with this "humor" and it just needs to stop. At first I found it a bit irritating and thought that his tribe was overreacting, but as they dragged it out more and more I was fed up.

- Spots 7 through 13 are all pretty much indifferent, with just slight differences between them all.

- Adam gets the bottom spot because he's even dumber than I originally thought. "How is elevating the shelter going to get us off the cold, wet ground? I don't see the difference." ¬¬ Lord have mercy.

That's all for this week, feel free to comment and share your own lists!

Hmm...I actually really like this method of organizing it. Why didn't I rip this off of Survivorerist sooner?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2 cycles2k 09-22-06 1
 tribe's Love List Vol 13.2 tribephyl 09-22-06 2
   RE: tribe's Love List Vol 13.2 emydi 09-22-06 6
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2 iltarion 09-22-06 3
   RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2 mistyrose52 09-22-06 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2 michel 09-22-06 5
 RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2 Aruba 09-22-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-06, 03:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"
Mostly a guess about who I will not like because it is too early to tell.

1. Yul - So far so good.
2. Cristina - Seems sincere.
3. Cao Boi - Funny, but I may learn to dislike him.
4. Parvati
5. Brad
6. Jenny
7. Becky
8. Stephannie
9. Rebecca
10. Nathan
11. Cecilia
12. Candice
13. Jessica
14. Sundra
15. Jonathan
16. Ozzy - Idiot threw a challenge.
17. JP - Bigger idiot than Ozzie and irritating too.
18. Adam - Lets rest up for challenges on the cold wet ground.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-06, 03:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "tribe's Love List Vol 13.2"
Yul ~ For taking the Exile graciously and making very good use of his time while there. Good on him for finding the idol. Now, his favor rests in his ability to use the idol. If he 'Terrys' this thing all the way to Final4, he'll be slipping down the list faster then Parvati's underwear. (1/3)

Jonathan ~ Wow. Jonathan is pretty darned cool in my book. Standing opposed to Adam verified for me that Jonathan is the leader of Raro and Adams time on the island is coming to an end, sooner rather then later. Doing so over a fricken' floor seems, to me, kinda moot. However, if Adam is too dense to recognize the asset of having a floor beneath him while sleeping then too bad for him. (2/5)

Brad ~ I do have some sympathy for Brad and the other Pukas for their having to deal with CaoBoi. But as long as they don't throw a challenge, they'll be higher up on the list. (4/4)

JP ~ Still very easy on the eyes. However there's something, that arose in his character this week, that has me believing he's playing too emotionally. Forgivable for now. ANd as long as his beard keeps growing the more ... I ... beginto ... . . . ummm...(5/1)

Cristina ~ Simply wonderful. I sure hope that she has a contingency plan for next TC. As JP will seem to be intrical to her plan. Otherwise, she is next. But I'm most proud of her for her distaste of ozzy's behavior. Proving she's at least concentrating on the game. Even the social part. (3/7)

Becky ~ Making deals with the leader early is good. Only bad part is... alliances revealed... well you know. (6/10)

Jenny ~ I'm still liking her. But hope she develops a story soon. (7/6)

Cecilia ~ She seems coool. I'd probably hang with her. (8/12)

Jessica ~ I was right, she is a tool. She's Jonathans tool. He's using her pretty sparingly so far, but I can see from which side she butters her toast. Jonathan has got roller girl in his pocket. Because of that she deserves a big boost. (9/19)

Ozzy ~ It's official. Ozzy feels as if he's better then other people. Yes, I'm aware JP felt the same way but Ozzy didn't handle it very well the whole way through. Bad form. (10/2)

Rebecca ~ She got the fire started finally. I'll give her some props. (11/15)

Stephannie ~ Suffered from a bit of bare storyline this week. Sadly, for her, the hispanics and asains took a more central role this week. (12/9)

Parvati ~ She certainly is perky and friendly. Looks like the hobag is coming out soon. I'd at least move her up one rank for agreeing that floors are good to sleep on, but then she'd be above Stephannie and that certainly isn't happening. She stays the same as last week. (13/13)

Sundra ~ She didn't get much of a chance to redeem herself this week. Any movement will be by others who became more offensive. (14/18)

Caoboi ~ Well... he didn't stop talking so down he goes. (15/11)

Candice ~ She simply cannot seem to see past Adam. I hope the Raro's see her lack of gameplay and boot soon. (16/8)

Nathan ~ He managed to not be funny this week. And he made a foible with the fire making gestures. Handed this week to Rebecca.(17/17)

Adam ~ Single and simple minded. Off the floor means out of the dirt, bugs, pools of accumulating water from torrential rain storms which will very soon be swamping your campsite with standing water. Fine, don't make yourself a floor, but if one becomes available don't expect to sleep on it. (18/14)

OUT:

Billy ~ No really!? Where's the funny? Gives lazy Dominicans a bad name. And truthfully, Billy was just too dumb for survivor. (19/16)

Sekou ~ Big, Mean, Lazy and Oppressive. I sure hope his musical talents are better then his "survivor skills". (20)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: tribe's Love List Vol 13.2"
let's see how we compare this week

1. Cristina (5)--she was the sane voice on her tribe last nite, I knew I liked her from beg. even if we didn't see her much in ep. 1. After last nite, her stock goes way UP!!!!

2. Yul (3)-Great work, I hope he's more Aras and less Terry!! I think with him being a strategist the use or nonuse of HI the first time will be very interesting!!

3. Nate (9)-He worked well with women and I guess he's safe for a while bc Sekou's name not heard (edited into show anyway!) I think he is going to be a fun contestant!

4. Jonathan (6)--Wow this amazes me, the Sarge types I usually do not like, but he seems to be the sane voice on his tribe and knows how to play the game, even if he did steal the chicken...

5. Sundra (11)--I am liking her more...

6. Cece (16)--I like that she is sticking with Cristina...but she's not the same playa as I think Cristina will be

7. Brad (7)--Not seen much so he stays the same...I like him

8. Jp (1)--Well he did not come off well in Ep 2, don't throw a challenge, I think he has a good head on his shoulders..I think he is the quiet leader of Aitu ala Andrew, he probably will have same fate...

9. Becky (19)-- SEE MICHEL I am open minded!! She was shown in a better light and she is hooking up with Yul as a bro/sis not using flirting which I like

10. Rebecca (12)--I like her tribe but I like Nate and Sundra better

11. Steph (13)--ditto

12. Jenny (14)-still meh on her step up girl!!

13. Flicka (8)--she was smart enough to work but she is a ditz and I had enough of this with Courtney

14. Cai boi (4)--yes, he's grating on my nerves too Brad

15. Parvati (15)-meh, I never liked the flirt as strategy method...

16. Candice (17)-as I read somewhere else this am, I guess she'll never use the L word like that again

17. Ozzy (2)--I think this is the biggest nose dive anyone has ever taken on one of my lists on any game...he was from little cutie to F2 foil in one ep....DO NOT THROW CHALLENGE and then do not be so obvious about it when you are running it YOY this will come back to bite him

18. Adam (18)--Um, you don't want to build a shelter, this is unnecessary use of energy and then You SIT OUT THE CHALLENGE...not the way to play the game.... Adam and Ozzy should hook up

_____

Billy (10)--I did feel bad for him, but the "I love her" stalking Billy is just scary...YOY!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-22-06, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"
Das Mole, a certain ethnic group doesn't seem to do too well in your rankings... hummmmmmm.....
We actually got to know some people in Ep 2, which makes doing at least half the list a little easier.

1. Yul - Smart and strong. And now he has the II. Watch out. Don't worry about him pulling a Terry. He won't win every single IC like Terry did. He isn't THAT strong.
2. Cristina- Opposed Ozzy without being confrontational about it. A strong woman who appears the adult of her tribe. I hope Cece is on her side or she is in trouble, ultimately.
3. Jonathan- Huge move for him from the bottom of the list before. He obviously is the leader of Raro. He was right to be disappointed with the lack of work in his somewhat hapless tribe and right to insist on building a floor they should have had 3 days ago.
4. Nathan- very little of his tribe was shown this time around. It was pretty sad that his team still probably would have lost if it wasn't for Aitu throwing the challenge, and they celebrated like crazy even though it should have been pretty obvious what Aitu was doing. But, I like Nathan. He just seems like a good guy.
5. Cecelia- Kinda hot, and nice. Seemed to wisely play the middle ground between Ozzy and Cristina.
6. Becky- Sweet looking and smart to form an alliance with someone as strong as Yul.
7. Sundra- Attractive and not much of a part this show.
8. Parvati- Sweetie. Didn't do much this show, but I look forward to seeing her play whats she got next show.
9. Rebecca- Good job getting the fire.
10. Brad- nothing this week. Known so far only for a red mark.
11. Jenny- welcome to the red mark club.
12. Stephanie- Disappeared this time around except for like one confessional.
13. Jessica- Improved her position by showing work ethic and common sense. Will move up if it continues.
14. Cowboy- Good work with the bad winds, once again. But talking himself right down this list and eventually off this show.
15. Candice- Looks good, which puts her above the sad sacks at the bottom. Sorry, girl, your "true love" just got booted. Haha!!!
16. Adam- Has the all-American moron ever seen Survivor? You don't want to sleep on the ground in a tropical environment, idiot. Plus, I didn't see you moving on to "more important" work.
17. JP- Idiocy is still not as bad as short-sighted jerks who want to throw challenges. He is only a small step better than the Ozzinator.
18. Ozzy- Know-it-all, immature brat who needs some respect for his elders and to have learned from Survivor to know that throwing challenges never leads to good things. I at least give Aras enough credit in that he knew when to keep his mouth shut, for the most part. I don't think the Ozzinator will do likewise.

to bootsylum- Billy Boy- I was pulling for Billy Boy to pull the upset and have one of the other morons booted, UNTIL he pulled out the love at first sight with Candice card. HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! DUDE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! Even Jeff's face was clearly saying- "This effin dude is crazy!" Considering the fruitcakes that have passed thru Survivor, for Billy Boy to be the first to draw that expression is truly something special. Congrats! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-22-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"
OK, first of all, who the heck is Candice?? She's one of the blondes on the white team, right?? Didn't we catch a quick glance of them exchanging 'hi's'??

Boy, that Billy knew how to hang himself last night!! My hubby was rooting for him until he did that! Me? I said all along he was a fat, lazy pig who was trying to get some exposure for his heavy metal band. Now I think the only heavy metal in his life must be a plate in his head!

Geez, Louise! The look on Jeff's face was PRICELESS!!! Can't wait to see how Billy weasels out of this on CBS this morning...he he!

Anyway, can't really rank yet, IMHO, wouldn't be fair. None of the women have really been focused on enough to know what their strenghts are.

But it's clear that Yul is one smart dude, and that Coi Boi is going to be out soon-they may go the route of the Hispanics and throw a game just to do it. He's clearly making them all crazy! Other than Ozzy, who comes in a fuzzy 2nd or 3rd, can't really say at this point...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"

1) Yul(2): A strong and capable leader. He was noticed by the others.

2) Becky(3): She's smart and created a bond with her leader.

3) Parvati(4): She seems athletic and to know the game.

4) Ozzy(1): Throwing a challenge would normally cause me to put it him way down the list but it was Billy! I'll put him here for now, especially for catching chicken and making me laugh by the way he threw the challenge: Catching flies instead of listening to Jeff, going for the book and yanking on the rope. That was hilarious!

5) Rebecca(5): A strong player who seemed to be the only one capable of lighting the fire at Hiki.

6) Jonathan(6): I'll leave him here for now since he has good work ethics.

7) Cecilia(9): She placed herself in a secure spot and went fishing. Good signs.

8) Nathan(12):The man knows how to have fun.

9) Brad (16): He's more atheltic than I thought and participates in the team's work.

10) Jessica(18): Her hard work redeemed her mistake. I like her enthusiasm.

11) Cristina(7): Opposing the leader isn't a good idea. Having a soft spot for a loser is worse. She was right but this isn't about being right.

12) Sundra(14): Didn't do much.

13) Jenny(10): Nothing good, nothing bad except she sat out the challenge.

14) JP(13): Again throwing the challenge wasn't too bad this time but showing your temper at TC isn't good.

15) Adam(8): Who needs a shelter? How dumb can you be?

16) Cao Boi(11): He's not playing survivor.

17) Candice(15): It isn't only fun and games.

18) Stephannie(19): Non-entity. Still in danger.

Booted: Billy(17): Save energy, take what others catch, sleep, eat. Seems that the Stephenie game plan doesn't get you an automatic F2 seat! Did anyone else hear Candice say "ewwwww!"

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-06, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Fanatics Love List Vol 13.2"
1) YUL - Instrumental in catching the chicken and finding the idol puts him on top of the list this week. Like Terry and Gary, I'm sure the first opportunity the HII comes into play to allow him to save HIMSELF, he will do so.

2) CRISTINA - I'm liking her. She appears to be a voice of reason and when she can get enough level-headed outcasts on her side, she could oust Mr. "Let's throw a challange".

3) JONATHON - I'm pulling for him since he's suffering from Hunter Syndrome -- being on a tribe with a bunch of "knuckleheads". Especially when some seem to gravitate toward the biggest knucklehead of all -- Adam.

4) CAO BOI - I still find him entertaining. But it'll get old sooner than later.

5) JESSICA - Since her bonehead move last week only cost them one meal, we'll let bygones be bygones. Not that she has a bumper crop to choose from, but she is aligning with the right person.

6) REBECCA - Whether she was inspired to "represent her race" or desparate for drinking water--Kudos for getting the fire started.

7) SUNDRA - Nothing spectacular, so I'll put her here for now.

8) OZZY - What a disappointment. I don't want to hear any "strategy" nonsense; I will NEVER agree with throwing a competition. And his "know-it-all" attitude will paint a larger target on his back.

9) CANDICE - She had enough sense to warn Adam that his lazy, self-righteous attitude could be his downfall. Would move up higher if she aligned with someone else.

10) CECILIA - Still looking for a coattail long enough to ride.

11) BRAD - Where was he and his "indicator" this week?

12) STEPHANIE - A big player last week who played the disappearing act this week.

13) JENNY - Can't blame Brad last week for walking around with that silly welt--but Jenny should have known better.

14) PARVATI - MAJOR disappointment. She went from my top 5 to my bottom 5 in one 10-second promo for next week. Hey guys; remember when you fantasized over the hottest girl in school only to find out she was the class Ho? I'm getting that same feeling here.

15) BECKY - Reminds me of Jenn (Palau) when for the first six episodes the most you saw her was during the opening credits, but she managed to use her suck-up skills and skate to the F4. Becky could be this season's Jenn.

16) NATHAN - Imagine this dude and Janu in a fire-making tie-breaker at TC. Talk about a potential marathon challenge. Would probably last longer than Tom vs. Ian standing on those buoys.

17) ADAM - Just another example of the Survivor casting crew pulling some moron off the cover of GQ. Please leave this game!

18) JP - The last time anyone came off this much like an a$$wipe at TC was Judd in Guatemala. Although Judd had Margaret putting him on the hot seat and Jiffy did bait him to make an obnoxious response. Neither was the case with JP; so just shut your piehole! He solidified his a$$wipe status by refusing to respond when Billy wished everyone luck.

BOOTED) BILLY - To have zero work ethic and to suck in challenges is bad enough. But add disillusional ("love" affair with Candice?) pretty much takes the cake. Good Riddance!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •