The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pay per view for Canadians"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-17-06, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pay per view for Canadians"
Just saw this on canoe.ca for those of us without a recorder.
Didn't know where else to post this.

"Believe it or not, 'Survivor' is coming to pay-per-view.

CBS and Bell ExpressVu have entered into a deal to offer ‘Survivor: Cook Islands’ on pay-per-view in Canada.

It will be the first time in Canada, that a U.S. television series will be available the next day on pay-per-view every hour on the hour. The pay-per-view broadcasts will be commercial-free.

The episodes will be available from 6 a.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday on channel 401.

The deal also includes a ‘Survivor Rewind’ feature. Viewers will be able to watch the most recent four episodes back-to-back on Wednesdays."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pay per view for Canadians Bravehart 09-17-06 1
 RE: Pay per view for Canadians Bravehart 09-30-06 2
   RE: Pay per view for Canadians TxMom2011 09-30-06 3
       RE: Pay per view for Canadians Bravehart 10-04-06 4
           RE: Pay per view for Canadians Wacko Jacko 10-05-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-17-06, 06:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pay per view for Canadians"
Don't where else to post this brag so here it is. I think I was one of the first to suggest young vs. old, Male vs. female, upper vs. middle class, race vs. race. And now I forsee EPMB pitting diverse sexual beings against one another. ie Gay vs. straight, butch vs. soft, tops vs. bottoms, etc. This race diversity is an excellent experiment in human behavior. So, why not take it a notch up with the sexual diversity angle? Where else do we have to go? What a great satisfaction in human beahavior!

I could see a ratings boom with real celebrities trying to "Survive", but we all know they couldn't handle it!

So since that isn't going to happen...the next best thing is sexual diversity. You can tell it's making MB hot by all the press his "race" and "same sex" press is getting him.
Burned my last 3 hard drives, so no proof on previous posts can I find....

But Mark (Burnett) my words, I feel sexual diversity (among other things) is the way of Survivor future based on pushing the limits!

Sorry to post this here, but......

09-30-06, 04:05 AM (EST)
2. "RE: Pay per view for Canadians"
Just paid the 99c to watch Survivor 24/7 as I missed last night. It was worth the buck even if I had watched it on Thurs.

TxMom2011 188 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-30-06, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TxMom2011 Click to send private message to TxMom2011 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Pay per view for Canadians"
Why dont you just watch it on the internet? For Free. I missed the first episode and watched it on cbs.com.

10-04-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Pay per view for Canadians"
I'm not sure CBS's site show the episode in it's entirety.

Just a note: Tropolis TV is showing Survivor Season 1 in it's entirety this Monday. Richard, Sue Hawk, Kelli, Rudy and the original gang!

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-05-06, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pay per view for Canadians"
I believe it is free on the internet and they certainly make it appear that it is the whole episodes. I don't watch it on the net however because I watch it thursday nights.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •