The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What the heck was Jessica-Roller Blade Chick-thinking??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-06, 01:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What the heck was Jessica-Roller Blade Chick-thinking??"
I could NOT believe, after all the hard work they went to, and the specific rules they laid down about those darned chickens, that she just strolled right over there, and BAM, rolled over that box, and off they go!

What was THAT about?? Was she not present when they put the chickens under the box? I didn't notice any great repecussions as far as everyone being really ticked at her, either. Or maybe there just wasn't enough air time for that.

Oh, and get this-she is a fire dancer. Remind you of anyone else??? Heaven help us, we are being bombarded by stupid fire-dancing chicks again!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What the heck was Jessica-Rolle... Wacko Jacko 09-15-06 1
 RE: What the heck was Jessica-Rolle... nailbone 09-15-06 2
 RE: What the heck was Jessica-Rolle... Colonel Zoidberg 09-15-06 3
   RE: What the heck was Jessica-Rolle... JudyB 09-15-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-15-06, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What the heck was Jessica-Roller Blade Chick-thinking??"
She even looks like her.

I think she just had a brain fart.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What the heck was Jessica-Roller Blade Chick-thinking??"
Luckily for her, they didn't lose the challenge, so there will be time for that to settle before her chance to be voted off.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What the heck was Jessica-Roller Blade Chick-thinking??"
Jessica has "fourth boot" written all over her. Let's take a look at our history here, shall we?

Ramona, Borneo - sick as a dog. Also lazy.

Mitchell, Australian Outback - a wuss. Asked to be voted off. Gives tall people a bad name.

Linda, Africa - bat$#!* insane. Also on the wrong alliance. Never bet on Dr. Carl.

Sarah, Marquesas - Lazy, lazy, lazy. Only made it bast day three because of other people's stupidity.

Ghandia, Thailand - one of a few Survivors who seems to be "dead to all of us." Offenses: numerous.

Joanna, Amazon - well, is every third #4 boot a kook? Maybe.

Burton, Pearl Islands - yes, he got to come back. No, his idea to throw the challenge was not a good one. One of the worst moves of all time.

Rob C., All-Stars - on one hand, there was an alliance of Rob, Amber, and Tom. None of them were going anywhere. Might as well boot the lazy one.

Mia, Vanuatu - A spazz. Maybe not as bad as Mother Africa or Ms. "That idol is the sign of Satan" or what-not. But a spazz no less.

Kim, Palau - Wrote the book on lazy. Would have been gone sooner if not for a sick girl, a busted ankle, and a woman who wanted to rule with an iron fist. And for those of you who consider Ashlee the fourth boot, she wasn't much better.

Brooke, Guatemala - maybe bucking the trend. After all, what was her crime besides drawing a yellow buff at the switch? Had it been Danni, she'd be just as dead.

Ruth Marie, Exile Island - OK, so maybe Guatemala and EI bucked the trend, but that's two examples weighed against ten goofballs and lazy people.

Jessica, Cook Islands? - Perhaps, for losing the chickens. Let's see how her story develops.

Billy, Cook Islands? - only three men have been fourth boots. One had to throw a challenge to do it. But there's a definite history of lazy people in this spot.

The second boot's no stranger to laziness, either, though sickness is far more common an excuse. Ask Jessie, Tanya, Janet, Rudy, or Ashlee, stacked against Morgan.

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-06, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JudyB Click to send private message to JudyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What the heck was Jessica-Roller Blade Chick-thinking??"
mistyrose - I agree with you about Roller Girl. It looked like she didn't even know they were in there. And if that is true, then what the heck was she looking for under there?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •