The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Cao Boi love thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-15-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Cao Boi love thread"
One of these players is actually embracing his cultural heritage instead of "representing" for the mostly white audience?! Good for him.

A little too eager to impress the youngsters with his folksy knowledge, but maybe he'll grow on them. Like a welt on their forehead. Man, I love home remedies.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Cao Boi love thread Estee 09-15-06 1
 RE: Cao Boi love thread Lasann 09-15-06 2
   RE: Cao Boi love thread zipperhead 09-15-06 3
   RE: Cao Boi love thread nailbone 09-15-06 9
 Cao Boi is a character! michel 09-15-06 4
 Yep moonbaby 09-15-06 5
   RE: Yep nazpink 09-15-06 6
 RE: Cao Boi love thread Colonel Zoidberg 09-15-06 7
   RE: Cao Boi love thread FireAnt 09-15-06 8
 RE: Cao Boi love thread zipperhead 10-06-06 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
I don't know about love -- but so far, he's the only one I can stand.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
I loved him just from his picture. To me, though, he tended to over-emphasize the "old" world and the rest of the tribe wanted to "blend" into the new world and be unrecognizable. I hope that doesn't hurt him!

I immediately go to the underdogs (at least in my mind). So I'm immediately pulling for Cao, Jessica, Stephanie, Ozzy (well him because I find him **ouch, ouch** hot).

It a Tribe original!!!

09-15-06, 10:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
I'm liking Stephanie a little bit right now, but I want to see what she does in the next week or two before I climb onto that wagon.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
I think Jessica's only an "underdog" cuz she's an idiot.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 10:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cao Boi is a character!"
His treatment of the wind was pretty impressive. It made me think that, being of French heritage, my ancestors also had a quick and probably less painful way of getting rid of headaches. It was called the guillotine!

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Yep"
best one to watch so far. The others? *yawn*

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-15-06, 11:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Yep"
I'm jumping on the Cao Boi wagon. I love love love him!!! I find him quite interesting and in a weird way...attractive....I also love looking at Ozzy

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
Cao Boi's just so...odd. But at least he stands out for a reason other than losing the chickens or getting himself voted off. Oh, and lagging behind in challenges after expending all his energy trying to chop down a tree with bamboo, or whatever the hell he was doing. So it's too early for love, but definite respect.

FireAnt 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-15-06, 12:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FireAnt Click to send private message to FireAnt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
Without Cao Boi, the first episode would have been really bland. Gotta like a guy who isn't afraid to be himself in a group of strangers. But, if he doesn't reign in his personality a bit, he just makes himself an obvious target. Let's face it, the tribe won't keep him around just so he can relieve their headaches. It's definitely the guys on Aitu who stand out: Ozzy was my clear favourite (along with Stephanie) of all the survivors after last night, and Yul seemed to have his head on straight (but it will be interesting to see how fatigue and hunger affect him). I wasn't able to get a feel for the women on Aitu after just one episode, but I think Aitu will be one of the tribes to be reckoned with, along with Puka.

For now, though, Cao Boi stands as the most interesting of the survivors. Just hope he doesn't become annoying.

10-06-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Cao Boi love thread"
Putting the nest back in the tree - that was pretty cool. But admitting to being humbled was even better.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •