The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Hiki Man Seiku"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

noreraja 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail noreraja Click to send private message to noreraja Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Hiki Man Seiku"
Can somebody please email me and let me know what Seiku said about karma? please please please i had to work tonight i missed the show.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Hiki Man Seiku FireAnt 09-14-06 1
   RE: Hiki Man Seiku FireAnt 09-14-06 2
 RE: Hiki Man Seiku comictragedy 09-14-06 3
   RE: Hiki Man Seiku FireAnt 09-15-06 4
 RE: Hiki Man Seiku tribephyl 09-15-06 5
 RE: Hiki Man Seiku Colonel Zoidberg 09-15-06 6
   RE: Hiki Man Seiku mistyrose52 09-15-06 7
       RE: Hiki Man Seiku Wacko Jacko 09-15-06 8
           RE: Hiki Man Seiku Brownroach 09-15-06 9
               RE: Hiki Man Seiku mistyrose52 09-15-06 10
                   RE: Hiki Man Seiku Wacko Jacko 09-15-06 11
           Question About Keeping Teams Equal ... Savahnna 09-15-06 12
               RE: Question About Keeping Teams Eq... nailbone 09-15-06 13
                   RE: Question About Keeping Teams Eq... Savahnna 09-15-06 14
                   RE: Question About Keeping Teams Eq... JudyB 09-15-06 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

FireAnt 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FireAnt Click to send private message to FireAnt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
Noreraja, I think Sekou said "karma's abysmal." At least that's what I thought he said at the time. Kind of ironic--looks like karma came right back around to bite him!

09-14-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FireAnt Click to send private message to FireAnt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
Noreraha, I'm able to watch the show again at a later time, one of the perks of Rogers cable, so I'll listen more closely this time and get back to you to confirm my first message.

comictragedy 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail comictragedy Click to send private message to comictragedy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
In the words of Snoop - karma's a bizzle

09-15-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
4. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
Comic's right: "karma's a bizzle." But what does it mean?!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-15-06, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
I'm fairly sure it was Nathan who said it and it sounded to me like "Karma's a bizzle".
a.k.a. Karma's a b1tch.

Fo Shizzle.

Colonel Zoidberg 3662 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-15-06, 08:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
I know lots about karma. me and my buddy Earl from that one show. I figured that, if I did good things, I'd get a real buff. But apparently I wasn't good enough, and all i got was three pieces of paper with my name on them, and one was actually spelled correctly. It was the happiest moment of my life until Mr. Jiffy Pop made me get up and put out my fire.

It's OK; now I have more material for when I become a great blues musician. Now if only I could have brought my guitar and harmonica out there, I could stay there and have lots of time to practice.

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-15-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
He said it without studdering, people. Karma is a bi**ch.

Hummmm, looks like SOMETHING came back to bite HIM in the butt, eh????

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-15-06, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
The 'black' team made a very bad decision last night. Actually the Jamican girl made the wrong decision. She took away any chance the team had at Physical Challenges. Actually the Black and White teams were at a disadvantage only having two males to begin with. So a female should've gone home. Now that Seiku is gone they can not vote out Nate. The two girls are teamed together so the Jamican girl is the next logical target. If she had gone with the guys she would of been safe one more immunity challenge loss.

I feel the Asian and Hispanic teams have an advantage from the beginning because of the 3 males advantage. In order to do this race thing. The tribes should've been at least balanced with even number of guys and girls on each team.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
Sundra is Jamaican, I don't think Stephannie is. But you're right, Stephannie's not in a great spot now. Actually, though, instead of trying to use Stephannie as a swing vote, Sekou and Nathan should have approached Rebecca/Sundra to vote out Stephannie. That would have improved Sekou's odds of staying, and it had a better chance of working, imo.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

mistyrose52 795 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistyrose52 Click to send private message to mistyrose52 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
Agree, Brownroach. And that's what I was hoping for-a last minute surprise. But, nope. A very boring and fairly predictable ending.

Hoping the entire show is not going to be following the premier.

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-15-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Hiki Man Seiku"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-06 AT 01:45 PM (EST)

You are right brownroach Sundra not Stephannie is Jamacian.

But mistsyrose, I disgree with it being predictable. Normally you don't get rid of the biggest physical force on your team first. Especially with that leaves you with 3 females and 1 male now. Because you start losing challenges you are most likely to go home.

I think Stephannie made a huge error. The likelihood of her going home next is much higher. Her team is the least likely to win a team challenge and they will most likely get rid of a girl next.....the one that is not in close with the other two.

And I am not saying Seiku didn't deserve to go home...he did. but sometimes you just gotta do what is best for the team.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 02:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Question About Keeping Teams Equal in #"
>The 'black' team made a very
>bad decision last night.
>Actually the Jamican girl made
>the wrong decision. She
>took away any chance the
>team had at Physical Challenges.

I wondered that too...but I also wonder (this is my first time attempting to watch more than a few weeks)...what happens if one team loses say 3 or 4 and the other teams are still in tact in full....do they separate the remaining from the one team and put them on other teams or do they break up the other teams and share other players??

Thx

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Question About Keeping Teams Equal in #"
LAST EDITED ON 09-15-06 AT 02:48 PM (EST)

I imagine there will be some kind of team re-arrangement before that can happen. You know, the old "put all your dirty nasty sweat buffs in the bag and draw a new dirty nasty sweaty one".

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Question About Keeping Teams Equal in #"
Thx. I figured there would have to be some rearrangement...but I thought it could also conflict with the attempt to separate teams by race.

I guess it could go down like the Apprentice...Street Smarts vs College Grads...where in the end it was the winner that represented the status, or in this case the "race"

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-15-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JudyB Click to send private message to JudyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Question About Keeping Teams Equal in #"
>LAST EDITED ON 09-15-06
>AT 02:48 PM (EST)

>
>I imagine there will be
>some kind of team re-arrangement
>before that can happen.
>You know, the old "put
>all your dirty nasty sweat
>buffs in the bag and
>draw a new dirty nasty
>sweaty one".
>
>

>>color="maroon" size=1] Holey carp! >My blog!> MySpace!
>Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT
>Fantasy Football Champ!

>
> o-

>

Just checked out your blog nailbone. Seen you mostly in BB rooms. I love Survivor - have watched all seasons. This one is different and I think I like it so far. Can't wait for the merge to see how it works. Love the Asian tribe the best. Can't wait for next week - but TAR starts this sunday. So I'm back in reality heave since BB7AS is done.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •