The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Idol Confusion"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mickeyvon 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-07-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mickeyvon Click to send private message to mickeyvon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Idol Confusion"
Hate to criticize Survivor and can't bear to put this in the bashers' section, but...

Don't you think they didn't do a good job explaining all the rules to the viewers about the immunity idol?

For example, when you can transfer it? If you can give it to someone after the vote?

If you read the message boards, everyone's opinions seem to vary based on their interpretation of the rules.

Why didn't they explain it better? It's ruining the season, IMO.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Idol Confusion nazpink 04-07-06 1
   RE: Idol Confusion Lisa0116 04-07-06 2
 RE: Idol Confusion tribephyl 04-07-06 3
 RE: Idol Confusion Molaholic 04-07-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-07-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Idol Confusion"
I think it would have been nice to know exactly how the II can be used especially when it comes to giving it to others. From the way things went down this last TC I am assuming that Terry either gave the idol to Sally opposed to Austin or neither, this could mean that he was not allowed to give it to Austin after he was voted out or he just chose to keep it for himself.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-07-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Idol Confusion"
Austin (on Survivor Live) said that Terry would have had to give it to him BEFORE Tribal Council for him to use it. He can't give it to him during Tribal council.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Idol Confusion"
I get it...

HiddenImmunityIdol:
This Idol can be given to any player (or kept for yourself) before TribalCouncil, but does not need to be "revealed" until after the vote. (This does not prevent people from voting for you.)

ImmunityIdol:
This Immunity can be given to any player (or kept for yourself) before the Vote. (This will prevent people from voting for you.)

The difference being, one of them is known before you make your vote. The other one is revealed after the vote.

No One is given the opportunity to give away either immunity after the vote is read.

Molaholic 9015 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-07-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Molaholic Click to send private message to Molaholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Idol Confusion"
I may be just as confused as others, but after watching Austin on SeeBeeEss this morning, I get the impression that Terry didn't give the II away to anyone after all. Terry tried to bribe Danielle with it to protect Austin, but she obviously didn't take the deal. Connie Chung asked Austin if Terry 'stabbed him in the back' by not giving him the II, and Austin said no.

Or maybe he did give it to her and she stabbed them both in the back...

Malim prędari

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •