The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Johnny Fairplay Interview!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

redcarpet_Talk 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

03-28-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redcarpet_Talk Click to send private message to redcarpet_Talk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Johnny Fairplay Interview!!!"
Tune in March 28th through April 4thth to www.RedCarpetTalk.com to hear Johnny Fairplay's Interview...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Johnny Fairplay Interview!!! Lisa0116 03-28-06 1
   RE: Johnny Fairplay Interview!!! Aruba 03-30-06 2
       RE: Johnny Fairplay Interview!!! Lisa0116 04-04-06 3
           RE: Johnny Fairdouche Interview!!! LisaPles 04-05-06 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-28-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Johnny Fairplay Interview!!!"
He is such a jerk. I might go listen, but I not sure he has anything to say. That makes me a Survivor FREAK, doesn't it??

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-30-06, 06:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Johnny Fairplay Interview!!!"
You would be considered a Survivor Freak even if you DIDN'T listen to what he had to say. Especially if he talks about one of the worst seasons (Pearl Island) which gave us the most pathetic Final Two and undoubtedly the most miserable coattail riding UTR Poster Child as the winner.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

04-04-06, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Johnny Fairplay Interview!!!"
She was woman enough to outwit, outlast, and outplay cocky Johnny Fairplay and Burton. How stupid were they to leave three women who don't like them (and their cockiness) alone to plot against them while they were toasting how brilliant they were at a reward?? She turned the tables and earned it.

LisaPles 740 desperate attention whore postings

04-05-06, 10:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LisaPles Click to send private message to LisaPles Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Johnny Fairdouche Interview!!!"
I saw a show the other night, "I was a reality TV star" or something like that. They were following Johhny around, and sadly it seems like his whole story is that he is a raging alcoholic. For example, he had to practically be carried away from a bar (in the middle of the afternoon) and scenes of him raiding the hotel mini-bar on a hungover morning after. Uggh! The guy needs help! (duh, newsflash!)

I still have to give him a small amount of credit for the ailing / dying grandmother story. That was great!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •