The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

sentrase 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-24-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sentrase Click to send private message to sentrase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
So I applied for survivor for next season. The application deadline was Feb 2. The semi-finalists are to be invited to each of their respected cities sometime in late march. Has anyone been notified of this yet? Or previous applicants...how long before the semifinal weekend were you notified?

Thanks for any info.

anxiously waiting,
nate

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: 800 semifinalists for next seas... sentrase 03-06-06 1
 RE: 800 semifinalists for next seas... grizzmedic 03-12-06 2
 RE: 800 semifinalists for next seas... grizzmedic 03-15-06 3
   RE: 800 semifinalists for next seas... survivornut24 03-15-06 4
       RE: 800 semifinalists for next seas... grizzmedic 03-17-06 5
 RE: 800 semifinalists for next seas... sentrase 04-09-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-06-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sentrase Click to send private message to sentrase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
Has anyone heard as of now? mid march was when we were to hear...anyone?

grizzmedic 3 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail grizzmedic Click to send private message to grizzmedic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
Same here also applied at casting call. Saw info on one site
that producers were very busy and getting a little behind. But
other than that nada. Was hoping for at least an email that said better luck next time, and there will be another next time LOL.
Will keep fingers crossed for ya good luck. I if hear anything
I ll email ya. grizz

03-15-06, 05:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail grizzmedic Click to send private message to grizzmedic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
I heard from another survivor casting call applicant same info there to, waiting is awful LOL. I assume its kept quiet for season surprise effect. However its worth the wait. If by tax time no reply this person starts on another application for next year gonna rock the video this time. Get with a local group of survivor wannabees its more fun and creative. grizz

survivornut24 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-15-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivornut24 Click to send private message to survivornut24 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
I'm curious grizz...what is the website you speak of?

03-17-06, 05:42 AM (EST)
5. "RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
Like you i m waiting with baited breath so i started looking all over the web for any info on survivor semifinalist listing. Went into CBS corporation read appro. 2000 lol minutes on meetings, agendas, any corp letters. Saw 1 or 2 listings stating
cbs was a little to busy than expected some things not running as
timely has they should. I quessed this simply meant selection may be stalled some. I guess its in the interpetation, any whoooo
i found several cbs sites to email questions and comments. Once i get email back with answer i go to that site and search. I think maybe when Amer idol finishes we can see more reaction on survivor. The other is that information must be guarded like the president, i speed read so i hit the computer after work to see if any new info has hit the internet. god i need alife lol. will email you if i hear anything. grizz

04-09-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
6. "RE: 800 semifinalists for next season of survivor"
ok. well almost easter and no word. I would think of the 800 semifinalists...at least 1 one them must read this message board...so if anyone does..please let us know you have been selected.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •