The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FINAL JURY VOTES?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

rbarritt 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-14-05, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rbarritt Click to send private message to rbarritt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FINAL JURY VOTES?"
My DVR did not finish taping. Can someone please tell me if Steph received anyother jury vote besides Rafes?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FINAL JURY VOTES? buckeyegirl 12-14-05 1
   RE: FINAL JURY VOTES? Wacko Jacko 12-15-05 2
       RE: FINAL JURY VOTES? Dakota 12-15-05 3
           RE: FINAL JURY VOTES? michel 12-15-05 4
   RE: FINAL JURY VOTES? Aruba 12-17-05 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

buckeyegirl 5449 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-05, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail buckeyegirl Click to send private message to buckeyegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FINAL JURY VOTES?"
Welcome to the boards! The only vote for Stephenie that they showed was Rafe's. I just checked on CBS.com and they didn't show who everyone voted for, so I'm guessing that Rafe was Steph's only vote.

Holiday Sig By Arkie

Wacko Jacko 2438 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-15-05, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FINAL JURY VOTES?"
I did not see the videos of the final tribal council vote on the CBS website. I would like to hear what each jury member had for their reasoning for voting for Danni and not Steph. Anyone seen this anywhere?

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FINAL JURY VOTES?"
I replayed the tape to find that also, but didn't. It's odd. Gee, if the US government will tell us how many votes Bush got, I'd think CBS could tell us how many Steph got. However, it could be that Steph only got Rafe's vote and they wanted to spare her the embarrassment, especially since she's one of MB's favorites. On the other hand, I find it hard to believe that she didn't get any "respect" votes, say from Lydia or Bobby Jon or Cindy, in spite of any feelings of betrayal, she played it hard, she played it well, she just didn't play it for the jury.

Mystic Artistry
Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-15-05, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FINAL JURY VOTES?"
On survivor live, when asked what would have happened if Rafe had faced Danni, Steph said maybe Cindy and Lydia would have changed their votes but that Danni probably would've won anyway. That means she was certain Cindy and Lydia had voted against her. Dalton Ross said Lydia told him she would've still voted Danni instead of Rafe.

Aruba 3400 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-17-05, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Aruba Click to send private message to Aruba Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FINAL JURY VOTES?"
On the CBS website for Survivor it shows the voting history for the entire series. Yes, Stephanie only got one (I think I'll cry sour grapes) vote. Danni received six votes.
This is the first finale to my recollection where they did NOT reveal the final result on the reunion show...and for obvious reason. Why embarass the "darling" of the Survivor family??? I guess she has more than Rafe as her "lapdog"...we have to include Jeff and Burnett also.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •