The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS' SURVIVOR WEBSITE"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

NineTen 986 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-05, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NineTen Click to send private message to NineTen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS' SURVIVOR WEBSITE"
Hi everyone,
The following is a complaint I sent to CBS. Hope no one minds me using the sites name, but what I wrote is true, I've seen people in threads here say they can't see videos over there, and it ticks me off. They own the show, but their website which should be a major part of their marketing in this day & age stinks. They have access to millions of dollars and probably the best technology, but they can't spell correctly on their site and they can't get their video clip situation straight. I've seen clips from other sites that are better than cbs', and it's probably some guy running the site out of his house. Come on!

"THERE IS A PROBLEM WITH THE DEC 12 PART 1 EDITION OF SURVIVOR LIVE ON YOUR WEBSITE. IT DOESN'T PLAY, IT PLAYS PART OF THE COMMERCIAL, THEN CUTS TO THE OPENING OF SURVIVOR LIVE & STOPS AND DOESN'T ACTUALLY RESTART. AND NOW AS I'M WRITING THIS, PART 2 IS CUTTING OFF ABOUT A MINUTE INTO IT. I WATCH IT LIVE EVERY WEEK SO IT'S NOT MY COMPUTER, I JUST NOTICE THERE ARE ALWAYS PROBLEMS WHEN YOU TRY TO REPLAY ANYTHING. IT DOESN'T HAPPEN TO EVERY VIDEO BUT ALMOST ALL OF THEM. THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME AND I'M NOT THE ONLY PERSON WHO THIS HAPPENS TO, EVERYONE ALREADY KNOWS THAT YOU CAN'T WATCH VIDEOS ON THIS SITE ((OVER AT REALITY TV WORLD.COM)). COME ON, JUST FIX IT, IT'S YOUR SHOW, BUT YOU HAVE THE MOST UNRELIABLE WEB SITE OUT THERE!!! SERIOUSLY!!! THIS ISNT EVEN THE FIRST TIME I'VE EMAILED YOU GUYS ABOUT THIS, BUT NO ONE WILL PROBABLY READ THIS & IF SOMEONE DOES, THEY WONT CARE!!! STAY UNRELIABLE, THE WORLD IS PASSING YOU BY ON YOUR OWN SHOW!!!"

I'm just angry, because I wanted to see these 2 survivor lives and now I know I can't, and never will, because they'll NEVER fix it, they'll just ignore me again. Gonna change my name from NineTen to tired of being ignored!

P.S. Sorry it's in all caps, but I was pissed off when I was writing it and also wanted someone from there to take notice, maybe???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS' SURVIVOR WEBSITE cycles2k 12-14-05 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cycles2k 538 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-14-05, 02:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cycles2k Click to send private message to cycles2k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS' SURVIVOR WEBSITE"
Funny, I have had very few problems with the CBS videos until the last two days. I suspected that my Router was failing but maybe it is CBS.

I wonder if others have been experiencing similar difficulties.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •