The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Idea For Twist"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

JoBo23 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-13-05, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoBo23 Click to send private message to JoBo23 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Idea For Twist"
I love Survivor...every season, I say I am done watching Reality TV (new people, new places, same game, etc), and every season I give it an episode to grow on me...and every season I am hooked...TiVo, do your thing!!

Onto business, I came up with a pretty sweet idea for a twist...admittedly, I think it's sweet cuz it's my idea, so let me know if you think it'd work:

Sometime well into the game but before the merge (after 4 weeks maybe), have the tribes partake in a Reward Challenge...have the reward be "something worth playing for" but with no details...when the challenge is over, the losing tribe leaves, and Jeff tells the winning tribe that the next time they WIN an immunity challenge, they'll go to Tribal Council and vote out someone FROM THE OTHER TRIBE. When the losing tribe then comes to Tribal Council, they do everything they always do and, when it's time to vote, Jeff just says "Sit tight, the vote's already done"...then he describes the Reward Challenge that gave the other tribe the right to vote someone from their tribe out. Of course, this assumes that the tribe that wins the reward will win an immunity challenge before the merge, ideally in the same physical episode...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Idea For Twist nazpink 12-13-05 1
   RE: Idea For Twist oz4ever 12-13-05 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-13-05, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Idea For Twist"
I think that your idea is definately an interesting one. I wonder how it would turn out if the tribe who wins that reward gets to vote out a member of the opposite tribe even if they don't win immunity, especially since it's happened before where one tribe has continuously lost. The way it would turn out is two people leave in total but it's been done before. I myself have been wondering what it would be like if Survivor did the BB6 deal and had partners, this was something I thought of a year or so back. This would be even more interesting if the partners were on opposite tribes. Survivor would sure have a whole new definition to personal emotions getting involved in game play.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-05, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Idea For Twist"
Or identical twins who continually switch tribes so that no one knows who is who! And I mean 8 sets of twins, not 1 set in with regular people.

And a Tooheys New Year!
You could even throw some triplets or quadruplets in there... I love multiple births!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •