The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"When does..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-05, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"When does..."
I love Survivor and watch every season but I'm not in the loop like a lot of you guys. This may be a stupid question to ask, but when does the new season start? Is it after the Super Bowl like usual? Thanks a bunch!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: When does... ivoryElephant 12-12-05 1
   RE: When does... mhb0125 12-12-05 2
       RE: When does... Stormy Sky 12-12-05 5
   RE: When does... arturbars 12-13-05 9
 RE: When does... Wallflower66 12-12-05 3
   RE: When does... cadfile 12-12-05 4
       RE: When does... PackMan 12-15-05 14
   RE: When does... Lisa0116 12-13-05 6
       RE: When does... tidefan1987 12-13-05 7
           RE: When does... Steph_Fan 12-13-05 8
   RE: When does... oz4ever 12-13-05 10
       RE: When does... tamarama 12-13-05 11
           RE: When does... oz4ever 12-13-05 12
               egads Spanky68 12-14-05 13
               RE: When does... chpo82 12-17-05 15
 RE: When does... FWG 12-25-05 16
 RE: When does... dphagan76 12-28-05 17
   RE: When does... Lisa0116 12-29-05 18
       RE: When does... iltarion 12-29-05 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-12-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: When does..."
Usually they announce it, but this time they didn't for some reason.

It will start either at the end of January or the beginning of February. Keep checking back either here or the cbs site and there will be an announcement sometime.

mind the gap

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: When does..."
Thanks, I thought I had missed it. And do any of you know exactly how many votes Danni got? Jeff usually announces that as well but didn't or I flaked out when he did.

Stormy Sky 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Stormy%20Sky Click to send private message to Stormy%20Sky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: When does..."
mhb0125, She got all the votes except for Rafe. It showed at one point in the show everyone holding up who they voted for. I felt bad for Stephenie, thought she played a better game, she was "out in the open" fighting all the way. Oh well, can't wait for the next Survivor! (Starts in Jan. or Feb.)

arturbars 605 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-13-05, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arturbars Click to send private message to arturbars Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: When does..."
Well, if the new season does actually start later, it will be a perfect opportunity to catch up on all the re-runs on OLN...

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

12-12-05, 09:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: When does..."
According to E! Online (http://www.eonline.com/News/Items/0,1,17949,00.html?tnews) the new season doesn't start until Spring 2006, so it looks like we'll be in for a few month's wait!

cadfile 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 11:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cadfile Click to send private message to cadfile Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: When does..."
EPMB and CBS probably want the final to be in May which is a ratings period. Also CBS has the NCAA basketball tournment in March so it could start right after that.

I use to be a photon in the wavelength continuum, but now I wear pants and talk.

PackMan 1207 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-15-05, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PackMan Click to send private message to PackMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: When does..."
During the early rounds of the NCAA Tourney, Survivor usually airs on Wednesday nights (two weeks), then returns to its Thursday slot.

If you don't have time to do it right the first time, when are you going to find time to do it again? - Anonymous

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: When does..."
I thought Jeff said January?? Maybe I didn't hear him right....

tidefan1987 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-13-05, 11:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tidefan1987 Click to send private message to tidefan1987 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: When does..."
It most likely will start on March 2, 2005, the Thursday after the Winter Olympics is over.

Steph_Fan 473 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-05, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Steph_Fan Click to send private message to Steph_Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: When does..."
Wow, that seems so late! I'd better sign up for some of the mid-season games, or I'll feel really disconnected.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-05, 05:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: When does..."
Wow you scared me with the Spring 2006 talk... I forgot that you meant the American Spring... in Australia Spring's not until next September... now that would be a really long hiatus! Has there been any more talk of Jeff having quit?

And a Tooheys New Year!

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-13-05, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: When does..."
Jeff is staying -- not sure of the details of his deal, but he's staying.

oz4ever 1604 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

12-13-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oz4ever Click to send private message to oz4ever Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: When does..."
Good - I didn't want to see ANY former contestant host it, as the series would lose continuity. And bringing in an outsider would be even worse.

Actually... maybe Richard Hatch I could bear to see. After all, at his audition, he said not only would he be winning the million but hosting the show afterwards.

And a Tooheys New Year!

Spanky68 8092 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-14-05, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spanky68 Click to send private message to Spanky68 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "egads"
I didn't think anything could force me to stop watching Survivor. But Hatch as host would probably do it. Jiffy is smarmy enough.

chpo82 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-17-05, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chpo82 Click to send private message to chpo82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: When does..."
He signed through season 16, so we have at least 5 more with him.

FWG 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-25-05, 01:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FWG Click to send private message to FWG Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: When does..."
Just to echo what one poster has already said, I've heard from a few places that March 2 is probably the debut of Exile Islands. As it turns out, this date is perfect insofar as it would begin almost immediately after the Olympics and, as long as the format remains similar in terms of # of episodes, it would end right at the end of May sweeps...both of these factors bode very well for CBS.

dphagan76 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-28-05, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail dphagan76 Click to send private message to dphagan76 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: When does..."
According to a commercial during this weeks Survivor on OLN, the new season Exile Island, starts on Feb 2. Strange that they're competing against the olympics. There will be 16 survivors in 4 tribes, Young vs. Old, Men vs. Women. Not sure how thats going to work, but thats what the commercial said.

Lisa0116 688 desperate attention whore postings

12-29-05, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa0116 Click to send private message to Lisa0116 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: When does..."
Thanks so much for the update!!! I am so glad I don't have to wait til March.

I LOVE the Olympics, but I do tend to get cranky if they are held a half a world away and all I get are highlights from that days events. I wish they would show them as they are happening. I am often up late at night and I think it is dumb when they will show the same highlights 24 hours per day (3 and 4 times in a row), but no live events-even when live events are happening.

Can't wait to see Exile Island!! I LOVE Survivor!!!

iltarion 1791 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-29-05, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iltarion Click to send private message to iltarion Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: When does..."
Usually it is broadcast immediately after the Super Bowl, so February 2nd makes sense. Sounds like a lot of changes this time around. I'm not sure the show needed that many changes. We will see how it works.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •